Forums

Clan-Penalty only 10 min. / instead 24 hours

OmenOfSteel

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hi All,

We have a request in with the Dev team now to change the penalty back to 24 hours. The reason for the change was intended by Dev for all regions, but we understand the current penalty's impact to players and have decided that it needs to be reverted back to the original time period. I will let you know more details after we get approval on this request.  

Apologies as well for how long this issue sat without a proper response. We will improve our responses to threads like this one going forward.

Thank You!

24 h or 10 min is kinda the same, 7 days penalty ..yes, that would be interesting.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Hi All,

We have a request in with the Dev team now to change the penalty back to 24 hours. The reason for the change was intended by Dev for all regions, but we understand the current penalty's impact to players and have decided that it needs to be reverted back to the original time period. I will let you know more details after we get approval on this request.  

Apologies as well for how long this issue sat without a proper response. We will improve our responses to threads like this one going forward.

Thank You!

Welcome back Juji, you were badly missed!
I hope the communication wasteland we have here will be a thing of the past now.

Are Neutron and Conguero finally fired ? :P

Or are you and whippleshuffle/Hime only here for Classic once it's launched ?

6 hours ago, Juji said:

Thank You!

Good day! 

Would be nice if you change that back ASAP, it benefits not only the players, who are willing to pvp, but also the PVE clans :D

More, stronger, geared chars in different clans, helping out from time to time is good! :D 

12 hours ago, Juji said:

Hi All,

Thank You!

Nothing to apologize for, some people just have a minimal amount of patience. Nice to have u back Juji, you were overall missed and are well regarded by the community. You and the team have a real chance here to change the crash course L2 is on, (perhaps the last chance), please embrace it. 

Archived