Shilen crystal restoration abuse

Shartu

Lot of people restored the same crystal more times just passing it between account and putting it on another weapon.

Do You think is this right? Do you intend to take action on these people? Everyone need to know how people use tricks to get better item.

@Juji 

Any comment on this or we all should start doing the same? there are peoples with stage 9-10 Shilen crystal  in server.  they all came from that exploit, during the event time rare are the people who made their way to stage 8, so stage 9-10 is hard to believe :) 

i have myself spent more than 400 tries and i didn't get past +7. (3x +7)

For sure on Naia there are more than 5 Shilen lv 10, because the GMs had not noticed that moving the crystal on another weapon the code changed and therefore it was possible to request a new restoration. Some people have noticed and now the server is full of Shilen lv 10/9. Obviously not a word has been said by the GMs about it, I suppose not to make a bad impression. Now if you ask for the restoration they tell you that it is no longer possible, but all the people who have already taken advantage of it?

Edited by Shartu

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are taking action against players who abuse restoration tokens since all items are tracked in our logs.

Ban 3 days and they keep the item? Thats a real penalty...

Edited by TheThrax

Sorry guys but I could not understand, how is this possible?

One guy gets a shilen lv 1, send it to another account and put it in any weapon and then the person open a ticket asking for restoration of the crystal? Is that the trick? Jesus Christy. If this is the case, the account should be permanently closed.

51 minutes ago, gust33 said:

Sorry guys but I could not understand, how is this possible?

One guy gets a shilen lv 1, send it to another account and put it in any weapon and then the person open a ticket asking for restoration of the crystal? Is that the trick? Jesus Christy. If this is the case, the account should be permanently closed.

lol, no

2 hours ago, Juji said:

We are taking action against players who abuse restoration tokens since all items are tracked in our logs.

Why not do us all a favor and get rid of the Restoration Token service? Take it back to what it used to be. Too many are abusing it now.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

If only it ended with Shilen SA's how about the Dragon Ring's made the same way and other weapons that were abused into high enchant.

Players on Naia are even hero shouting to abuse the system by selling Any weapon +30.

learn how to post a picture first Ish lmao.. and btw u got trolled, maybe next time ask for proof

google l2wiki dragon ring (or any of those epics) and check the odds for the enchanting, +7 is deffi doable for ppl with ballz of steel

paXDujs.png

Edited by Uzume

Aint no secret people are using restoration on their broken items, aslong as this is an intended feature on the support page - regular use cannot be punished, if you're salty you can go right ahead and do the same, im sure you already have.

About rings, as Uzume said, the % rates are so high that making a ring straight from +3>+7 w/o any kind of "abuse" can not be considered spectatctular or even difficult, let alone the two +5 rings I've made (from +3)

If people are abusing the system to repeat restore the SAME ITEM, they deserve a straight up perm ban.

Edited by Dagger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

hey if your doing nothing wrong then nothing to be worried about right? I am saying go after those that are using the exploit of the system. 

Just explaining! not worried.

Since iAfum quit i am the last legit.

Edited by Dagger
  • Haha 1

Hello,

There easy solution for people who used same abuse.
If items was used more then 1 time for restore, for example dragon ring was +4>5>failed>restore 5 / 5>6>failed>restore 6 etc, then best way make rollback to 1st restore, in our situation its +5.

Good luck in the game.

• Like 1

@Juji

Nothing else, but perma ban of these exploiters will suffice. Let alone that they are making you look like you let these things slip by.

Also make sure the items (all of them, not just the crystals) get completely removed from the servers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eXEQ7er said:

Hello,

There easy solution for people who used same abuse.
If items was used more then 1 time for restore, for example dragon ring was +4>5>failed>restore 5 / 5>6>failed>restore 6 etc, then best way make rollback to 1st restore, in our situation its +5.

Good luck in the game.

Hypocrisy on the way when you sold all the crystals to all the server after abusing the Bug. You will keep the money and they will get the crystals back to low level.
Perma-ban is the way

• Like 1

Quite honestly need to show them why NOT to abuse, a pat on the back with a ban isn't enough these days when they just repeat another offense tomorrow.

Remove the entire item or items if they did for multiple items, no matter if it's a +20 weapon and no matter how much ncoin they spend to get it up to that point. Time to make them feel you can't get away with exploiting to make them stop exploiting.

• Like 1

@eXEQ7er  I think it's not possible, if I made the crystal illegitimately and then I sold it, would be right to remove the crystal from the unawar person who bought it? Once again we are faced with an ethical problem to wich there is no "right" solution. Surely the inability of the GMs to foresee the situation is the first responsible for the situation.

I think the message that must be given must be strong and severely punish those who dared to take advantage of the crystals. I wonder when and how it will be punish these people. They were able to craft lv 10 Shilen without ever the possibility of failing, making fun of the other players and of the NC that provides the restoration system. Is not possible play in a server where people take advantage like this, is not right. I think is right that the servant arises against this problem.

@Juji GMs can't hide the problem, the punishment must be exemplary and quick.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:39 PM, Juji said:

yeah we saw that in Oly this week ;)

@Bubbo you obviously weren't around when players through exploits made free +30 skills or crazy high oe weapons / armors back in C5 / HighFive, all those skills and items got reset to zero by NC so why think this will be resolved any other way ?