Dual Class L2 Live

Lean

First of all I would like to say that I searched the internet and found nothing regarding what I am going to ask about the new dual class system.

I would like to know if the Main class gains passive dual class skills, for example:

Main yul / Dual othell

Or the only skills that go into the main class are the skills you buy with certification?

Dual Maximum HP and Dual Energy of New Power are the only passive skills that you can learn without certificates. The second one is a book you get from the Dual Class NPC. The rest you need to learn using dual class certificates. This is why it's best to pick a quick leveling dual class, so you can reach all the levels faster.

Also, not sure if anyone told you, but don't learn your skills as you earn certificates, unless you want to spend more unlearning them. The really good Dual Certification skills cost multiple certificates. Save up.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the quick answer, I still haven't selecy my dual class because of these questions.

So, basically, dual class is dead?

For example, I am yu, so may be better choose yul as a dual class, just to get the lvl and skills fast right.

I don't see any joy in that, just repetitive things, but that's okay, we have to play the game they want us to play, right?

thanks again for answering me so quickly.

Edited by Lean

3 hours ago, Lean said:

Thanks for the quick answer, I still haven't selecy my dual class because of these questions.

So, basically, dual class is dead?

For example, I am yu, so may be better choose yul as a dual class, just to get the lvl and skills fast right.

I don't see any joy in that, just repetitive things, but that's okay, we have to play the game they want us to play, right?

thanks again for answering me so quickly.

LOL! You are definitely new here. L2 is mainly a game based on constant repetition. You're lucky you didn't start this game back before soul shots were automated. xD

Depending on situation a dual is usually all you need with an alt ISS for prophecy buffs. But I know lots of people that have dozens of alts to help with farming dailies and events. Take Rim Kamaloka. I know a guy that does it every day on 10 Yul alts. Anything to increase his chance of winning something.

• Haha 1

Dual iss for prophecy buffs rly? Same buffs with 5m duration? So you keep swapping into your dual every 5 min? LOL

The point is:

There is no joy using a dual class you dnt LIKE just because what you really need is grind those certificatios ASAP.

Edited by Lean

No, not dual ISS. ISS second main alternate character to level with your first main/dual character.

Agree to some extent that you should like your dual, since you have to spend time leveling them. But he makes a good point that you only really need a dual to get those certificates PDQ. Otherwise, why level a dual at all? You could just roll another alternate character.