Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hime

53 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

1: Is this Dragon Breath version tradable? (if not, is the rate good to farm 40 opening box? or will i need to open 5k box for a stone?)

2: can we have a clear explanation of what's tradable and not in the reward list?

3: Please check Shilen soul crystal Restoriation exploit (some people got stage 8-9-10) from that exploit apparently. Check is urgently.

4: Thanks

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035810271-Token-based-Restoration-Policy/

Since the crystal doesn't maintain the id by adding/removing and the accounts get 3 restorations per semester, anything is possible.

1 hour ago, Rinoita said:

Feoh are Melee ? Its New in l2 ? all time nerfing yull nice Juji team.  My all boxes 106 melee exalted gear kill 2x faster  to my yull full gear 109. Continue nerfing yull for  20 top Overgeared yulls in server Broke server. Rest 98% yulls cant play they die full gear in all areas. My Evis and tyr Dreadnouth kill fast in tanor in 106 my Feoh can kill fast in tanor in lvl 106 all exalted gear. My yull 109 Set +10 bow +12 bloody SA and epic jewels Die in tanor in solo in lvl 109. Nicee Job NCwest Team!

If your 106 feoh can handle tanor but your 109 yul can not, explaination: Feohs have AOE CC, Yuls do not. if you can not handle aoeing in tanor on your Yul. well switch to 2hitting the mobs with Pinpoint spam. you still kill mobs faster than a Feoh aoeing 100% due to Magic Skill Critrate being capped at 33.4%
Also i think your not telling the truth unless you are not telling the full setup. I am 108 feoh with exalted armor, mini epics krishna retri +5, Domi/sws Iss buffs so vop/soa can not do Tanor 100% afk unless i use debuffs/heals from Iss and use Freyas Rose buff, cause every time that Chieftain boss spawns on me. I am dead.

57 minutes ago, CiberLord said:

the staff compares the yull top of the game, but those archers already have a better weapon than the one they are giving for free ... with the criteria used by ncsoft, blunt, shaper and fist they must be worth 3 coupons since those classes have a lot of half skill that is very broken

If your gona 3 Coupon Blunt weapons and Fists, what would you reply to Grand Khavataris and Iss`s? Some Iss`s like to use Blunt/Dual Blunt. GK`s use Fists. 

and just to say it 1 more time, if you also want to 3 coupon Mage Weapons, You better come up with a Serious Responds for all the Summoners and Healers who will be spam msging you. 
Point is Feohs on same stage of Equiptment is not equally to what an Archer can do dmg wise. 
Feoh can keep up due to -Mdef% and CC in combination with their dmg spells but again 33.4% Magic Crit rate Cap whilst Archers can go 100% Skill Crit rate

All in All Enjoy every little bit of F2P Content/Event we are getting!! As for myself.... Thanks Alot Team NcSoft! 

2 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

If your 106 feoh can handle tanor but your 109 yul can not, explaination: Feohs have AOE CC, Yuls do not. if you can not handle aoeing in tanor on your Yul. well switch to 2hitting the mobs with Pinpoint spam. you still kill mobs faster than a Feoh aoeing 100% due to Magic Skill Critrate being capped at 33.4%
Also i think your not telling the truth unless you are not telling the full setup. I am 108 feoh with exalted armor, mini epics krishna retri +5, Domi/sws Iss buffs so vop/soa can not do Tanor 100% afk unless i use debuffs/heals from Iss and use Freyas Rose buff, cause every time that Chieftain boss spawns on me. I am dead.

If your gona 3 Coupon Blunt weapons and Fists, what would you reply to Grand Khavataris and Iss`s? Some Iss`s like to use Blunt/Dual Blunt. GK`s use Fists. 

and just to say it 1 more time, if you also want to 3 coupon Mage Weapons, You better come up with a Serious Responds for all the Summoners and Healers who will be spam msging you. 
Point is Feohs on same stage of Equiptment is not equally to what an Archer can do dmg wise. 
Feoh can keep up due to -Mdef% and CC in combination with their dmg spells but again 33.4% Magic Crit rate Cap whilst Archers can go 100% Skill Crit rate

All in All Enjoy every little bit of F2P Content/Event we are getting!! As for myself.... Thanks Alot Team NcSoft! 

jajajajaja Feoh kill 2x faster than  yull on same gear  what you tell. Take 1 yull Paulina gear and take 1 feoh paulina Gear make aoe in area 85/99 and you see Feoh can kill and yull dead. (same gear yull down) No have celestial no have barrier MP   and same on vampiric i test fuking vampiric. Yull drain 1/10 skills aoe. Feoh drain 7/ 10 skills more times no need barrier  are suficient MP barrier. And my yull have epic jewels  Tauti/trasken/tezza soul etc etc and feoh exalted gear.
You tell me how work clases i have 1 of all clases lvl 107+ exalted gear and only yull full geared. And all clases kill faster than my yull. And all clases "resist ++++++ mobs"  Feoh can tank  6mobs and yull max 2 mobs tank. Nice! UDs in yull long reuse 5/10 minutes. UDs and skills top in other clases cooldown are 40sec /2min ? Yes yull are OP. They Only yull OP its over geared same "Felinty etc 1 shoted" at moment the best damage i recived in PvP are from  Evis. Felinty/divekio etc from yull hit me  in pvp 4kk Lorekarf in dager hit me 3kk Feohs tipe Faultinyke hit me 3/4kk and Fistingtime evis hit me 19.6kk xD

Only need go coals from my boxes for test. My yull afk die my feoh in solo take 7/8T Afk farm and dont die. Same Gear. My yull are dual dreadnough and use same gear. Yull Dead in  lvl 105 inCoals from Aoe in solo and Dreadnough take 30T exp exalted weapon.  And main use bloody bow But yes Yull OP.  jkajajaja

5 hours ago, TDxDan said:

Remove 33% mage skill crit rate cap so Feohs are Equal to Archers 100% Skill Crit rate and afterwards we can talk. 
Also there is Summoners and Healers using Mage Weapons too. You wanna nerf Healers ability to solo for once? like Really?

Archers are OP class #1. finally Ncsoft noticed it and gives a Bonus to all other Classes even if it is only for a short period of Time during a Event. 

Yes yes create 1 of OP clases. All clases can play only with creation and baium soul for take max damage. 4b adena and yull need Dragon+Angel Ring 160b adena. But yes Yull are the most OP  char  in l2 jajajaja. Delete MP barrier In feoh for play 1 vs 1  o back my Evasion magic  they deleted. For evade 8/10 magic skills same old time. UE nerfed 2 times. At moment dont work. I use UE increase 100% m defens ?  have 46k m defens and recived 750k damage ? I prefer Old UE Increase M evasion +80  evade magic skills 8/10 30sec.  Go create 1 yull after tell me who class are OP when you die in 1 area for no resist 2 mobs. And Feoh can tank 6 mobs for vampiric + MP barrier + MP regen.

26 minutes ago, Rinoita said:

Yes yes create 1 of OP clases. All clases can play only with creation and baium soul for take max damage. 4b adena and yull need Dragon+Angel Ring 160b adena. But yes Yull are the most OP  char  in l2 jajajaja. Delete MP barrier In feoh for play 1 vs 1  o back my Evasion magic  they deleted. For evade 8/10 magic skills same old time. UE nerfed 2 times. At moment dont work. I use UE increase 100% m defens ?  have 46k m defens and recived 750k damage ? I prefer Old UE Increase M evasion +80  evade magic skills 8/10 30sec.  Go create 1 yull after tell me who class are OP when you die in 1 area for no resist 2 mobs. And Feoh can tank 6 mobs for vampiric + MP barrier + MP regen.

wtf are u talking about, I cant understand a single sentance you just wrote

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TDxDan said:

Except it doesn't quite work that way. If you can 2 hit mobs in tanor, you most likely can also aoe there. Tanor aside, have a look at the price tag on items boosting pskill critical rate and power. They are not affordable to most people. In my personal experience, I've spent billions upon billions on my yul over the years and I have nothing to show for it. Don't take this personally, but I can't help but wonder whether all those of you complaining about yuls have ever seriously tried building one.

16 hours ago, Drain said:

I am sorry, but this is another unprofessional decision :(. Try how to fix this delay or how to compensate melee attack classes and not to harm other classes. Yuls experience this delay too, but is not so big.

Yes lets compensate Yuls too, after-all they were so lonely XPing 24/7 for the last Year. You could take mele Dragon Weapon everyday for your Dual Class, or just use mele Weapon on Main Class(you can get the extra "compensation" Buff for using mele Weapon too, lol) 

Well dragon weapon lv 1 is same dmg limited weapon +15 with all attributes and good sa. So no compensate for who have that weapon, you yuls are clain about this, a lot of yul crying like babies are totally wrong, you got in 3 years the best damage, the best xp, best pvp with all op power that ncsoft gives to you, now cry a lot cuz a dw needs 3 pieces ha ha ha, cry yuls, u never learn, we meele never had ur power so come to bed and sleep, u all were god blessed for years and never got meele lag, cry babys cry more..... and learn to fight with hands, yul noobs 

20 minutes ago, CrossEyedMary said:

Well dragon weapon lv 1 is same dmg limited weapon +15 with all attributes and good sa

Please stop with the idiotic posts. A Stage 1 Dragon does NOT have the same damage as a Limited +15. If it did, no one would bother spending trillions of adena to make a Dragon weapon. It costs far, far less than that to make a +15 Limited.  If you are getting the same damage on a Dragon Stage 1 as a +15 Limited, then you should go figure out where you went wrong with your character build. You must be missing something.

As for the rest of your post, this event lasts for only 14 days. After that melees will go back to Lineage Hell. I wouldn't talk crap to Yul's now, since for the rest of your time in L2 you will be eating their dung.

Edited by BlackIce

Please BackIce stop to be a totally noob, we dont have a build for dragon weapon and other for limited +15, before u say these lot of wrong things, do a test, i dont think ur a expert in l2 after ur thoughts, be nice, do a test, then tell me, sure u are a yul, so cry more 

hello,

dragons breath is useless if i cant sold them or buy,

if i dont want to create upgr to my dragon shirt or if i arleady have it with upgr whats the point to buy dragon boxes if i cant sold any items that ill win from this boxes ?

11 hours ago, Dargor said:

Except it doesn't quite work that way. If you can 2 hit mobs in tanor, you most likely can also aoe there. Tanor aside, have a look at the price tag on items boosting pskill critical rate and power. They are not affordable to most people. In my personal experience, I've spent billions upon billions on my yul over the years and I have nothing to show for it. Don't take this personally, but I can't help but wonder whether all those of you complaining about yuls have ever seriously tried building one.

yeh i got clannies who lvled alongside me are yuls, guess what they are 110 not struggling whilst my feoh is struggling to even survive 

4 hours ago, BlackIce said:

Please stop with the idiotic posts. A Stage 1 Dragon does NOT have the same damage as a Limited +15. If it did, no one would bother spending trillions of adena to make a Dragon weapon. It costs far, far less than that to make a +15 Limited.  If you are getting the same damage on a Dragon Stage 1 as a +15 Limited, then you should go figure out where you went wrong with your character build. You must be missing something.

As for the rest of your post, this event lasts for only 14 days. After that melees will go back to Lineage Hell. I wouldn't talk crap to Yul's now, since for the rest of your time in L2 you will be eating their dung.

Its about perspective, if you 1 shot mobs with both weapons then both weapons have same damage :) To be honest, there are only 5-10 players and few areas to do a proper test. But if you are naked and "pvp" with mobs in tanor...then yes DW is WoW.

Offtopic: 10 y ago weapon was everything.....now its round 30% of toon damage.

3 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Its about perspective, if you 1 shot mobs with both weapons then both weapons have same damage :) To be honest, there are only 5-10 players and few areas to do a proper test. But if you are naked and "pvp" with mobs in tanor...then yes DW is WoW.

Offtopic: 10 y ago weapon was everything.....now its round 30% of toon damage.

We can be relativistic about it, yes, but the actual math and empirical numbers are not the same. I know archers -- and I'm sure you do, too -- who have built their characters with so many other boosts that they can 1-shot you with an R grade weapon. But if I asked you who would you rather face in PVP, a stacked archer with a Dragon Weapon, or a stacked archer with an R grade weapon, you, me, the idiotic-statement-making-dude above and just about everyone else would all say we'd rather take on the Yul who doesn't have the Dragon weapon. Why tempt fate more than we have to? :D :D

7 hours ago, CrossEyedMary said:

Please BackIce stop to be a totally noob, we dont have a build for dragon weapon and other for limited +15, before u say these lot of wrong things, do a test, i dont think ur a expert in l2 after ur thoughts, be nice, do a test, then tell me, sure u are a yul, so cry more 

Tell you what, I'll ask a friend to test it on Friday when archers can get Dragon Stage 1 for a day. His Limited bow is higher than +15 though. Hope that's ok.

12 hours ago, BlackIce said:

It's not idiotic at all.  A +15 Limited Krishna is almost as good as THESE temporary stage 1 Dragon Bows.

A +15 Krishna is going to have PvE Bonus, SS Bonus, and more Skill Crit Damage.

Temp Dragon Bow is gonna have 50 more Element Attack, a lot more P.Attack, and more Skill Crit Chance.

Perma Dragon Bows can be Augmented, SA'd (temp ones too but who is gonna waste time/adena on that) and are MUCH better in PvP.  That's why people pay Trillions for them.

3 hours ago, Rodah said:

... almost as good as...

Appreciate your post, but the operative word here in bold. That's all I'm saying. Even these Dragon weapons are better. Not trying to convince the world on that, though. People can see for themselves tomorrow.