Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Recommended Posts

Hime    1025

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will continue for one last week. Please use your event-related items and Fragments before August 12.
  • Summer Server Boost event will continue for two weeks.
    • XP/SP +100% while hunting (does not apply to Rim Kamaloka dungeon XP/SP rewards)
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-Chaotic)
    • Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50%
  • The Suspicious Safe will no longer be available on the L2 Store. Please open your Suspicious Safes and use your Shining Gold Bars before August 19.
  • The Dragon Weapons of Gratitude Event will start and run for three weeks.
  • The Dragon Supply Box will be available on the L2 Store for two weeks.
    • The enchant success rate for the Dragon Shirt and Dragon Leather Shirt will be increased by 10% during this time.

Other Notes:

  • Suspicious Safe and Shining Gold Bars will be removed from players' inventories during the August 19 maintenance.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZolteR    22
Posted (edited)

@Hime @Juji

I have a few questions:

- What type of weapon are we getting? Fragment? Stage 1? Stage 2? Stage 3?
- You say Bow/Shooter costs 3 cupons because of melee delay, but Feoh weapons cost 1 cupom like melees. Feohs are not melees, so it should cost 3 cupons too, no?

Edited by ZolteR
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    1031
24 minutes ago, ZolteR said:

@Hime @Juji

I have a few questions:

- What type of weapon are we getting? Fragment? Stage 1? Stage 2? Stage 3?
- You say Bow/Shooter costs 3 cupons because of melee delay, but Feoh weapons cost 1 cupom like melees. Feohs are not melees, so it should cost 3 cupons too, no?

  • The Dragon Weapons for the event are Stage 1.
  • It is one coupon for all weapons except Thrower/Shooter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FireWire    8
Posted (edited)

obvious question but are the Erupting Vitality XP Potion & Vitality Maintaining Potion (1-hour) from the dragon supply box tradeable or bound to the char that opens those boxes ?

other question: Vitality Maintaining Rune (2-hour) is in a box or starts ticking time the moment u get it from the Cube of Gratitude ?

Edited by FireWire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evisftw    2

@Juji @Hime

Roa's Support Buff (as a bonus for melee attackers due to the ongoing melee attack delay issue)

For 5 hours, P. Atk. +10% when using melee weapons. P. Atk. Critical Rate and P. Skill Power increase by 10% for 10 seconds when using normal attacks with melee weapons (Roa's Cheer chance effect) 

Thank you for 10% p.atk , but p. atk critical rate and p.skill power dont give any boost for melee attack cuz everyone have maximum critical rate and p.skill power have to do with skill not with normal attack . If its possible to replace with normal critical damage would be nice . 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    91
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Evisftw said:

@Juji @Hime

Roa's Support Buff (as a bonus for melee attackers due to the ongoing melee attack delay issue)

For 5 hours, P. Atk. +10% when using melee weapons. P. Atk. Critical Rate and P. Skill Power increase by 10% for 10 seconds when using normal attacks with melee weapons (Roa's Cheer chance effect) 

Thank you for 10% p.atk , but p. atk critical rate and p.skill power dont give any boost for melee attack cuz everyone have maximum critical rate and p.skill power have to do with skill not with normal attack . If its possible to replace with normal critical damage would be nice . 

skill power for othell and yull. learn gaming
Patk for Evisch and Tyrrs

Edited by KissMyKnife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evisftw    2
5 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

skill power for othell and yull. learn gaming
Patk for Evisch and Tyrrs

P.skill power is for fighter  who play with skills  , atm we have  problem with normal attack delay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackIce    37
3 hours ago, Juji said:
  • The Dragon Weapons for the event are Stage 1.
  • It is one coupon for all weapons except Thrower/Shooter. 

So Yul only get Dragon Weapon for ~4 days out of the entire 2 week event? It's not like Yul's don't experience any delay, it's just not as bad as melee. 3 coupons seems overboard. 2 coupons at least gives them 7 times to use a dragon weapon. Every other day as where melee get it every day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drain    4

I am sorry, but this is another unprofessional decision :(. Try how to fix this delay or how to compensate melee attack classes and not to harm other classes. Yuls experience this delay too, but is not so big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDxDan    29
6 hours ago, ZolteR said:

@Hime @Juji

I have a few questions:

- What type of weapon are we getting? Fragment? Stage 1? Stage 2? Stage 3?
- You say Bow/Shooter costs 3 cupons because of melee delay, but Feoh weapons cost 1 cupom like melees. Feohs are not melees, so it should cost 3 cupons too, no?

Remove 33% mage skill crit rate cap so Feohs are Equal to Archers 100% Skill Crit rate and afterwards we can talk. 
Also there is Summoners and Healers using Mage Weapons too. You wanna nerf Healers ability to solo for once? like Really?

Archers are OP class #1. finally Ncsoft noticed it and gives a Bonus to all other Classes even if it is only for a short period of Time during a Event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joro    2
Posted (edited)

So in our "pretty cutted version of Lineage"
Dragon Rind Leather Shirt +7 gives

EXP/SP +15%, P./M. Def. +15%, Speed +7, P./M. Received Critical Damage -15%, All Skills Cooldown -3%. Instead of

EXP/SP +15%, P./ M. Def. +15%, Speed +7,P./M. Received Critical Damage -15%, received P. Skill Damage -15%, All Skill Cooldown -3%

You @Hime @Juji cutted and this skill ? received P. Skill Damage -15% ? from Dragon Shirt ?

Edited by Joro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDxDan    29
6 minutes ago, Joro said:

So in our "pretty cutted version of Lineage"
Dragon Rind Leather Shirt +7 gives

EXP/SP +15%, P./M. Def. +15%, Speed +7, P./M. Received Critical Damage -15%, All Skills Cooldown -3%. Instead of

EXP/SP +15%, P./ M. Def. +15%, Speed +7,P./M. Received Critical Damage -15%, received P. Skill Damage -15%, All Skill Cooldown -3%

You @Hime @Juji cutted and this skill ? received P. Skill Damage -15% ? from Dragon Shirt ?

Game favours Physical classes. imagine a Archer would no longer 1-2shot ppl. We would actually have real pvp that lasts abit longer but yet Defense stats missing at every angle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SafeStash    13
Posted (edited)

For the love of god, stop QQing for free items that you get and enjoy them, for as long as they offer them.

If they decide to offer bows for 3 coupons, so be it.

You see the level of ignorance on the reply, that they simply retyped the cost.

8 hours ago, Juji said:
  • The Dragon Weapons for the event are Stage 1.
  • It is one coupon for all weapons except Thrower/Shooter. 

Cheers

Edited by SafeStash
fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thruee    0
Posted (edited)

@Hime @Juji

How ppl will be able to get the stones to upgrade the dragon shirts? I don't see the upgrade stones on the list with rewards from the "The Dragon Supply Box", buying the stones with Dragon Breath is not really a valid option for a normal player (is too expensive). Why don't you add the option to buy the stones with shirt enchants? How much time need w8 to add this in game?

All the players have the shirt and more or less the enchants the things that are missing are the stones to upgrade the shirts. Without the stones this event is useless.

Edited by Thruee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XXtrevasXX    0

Totally wrong.  Not all archers were born Full item OP.  It has strong archer and archer with little damage.  Most were all penalized.  There is no point in spending ncoin on runes because I will use the thrower for 4 days at the event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    91
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Thruee said:

@Hime @Juji

How ppl will be able to get the stones to upgrade the dragon shirts? I don't see the upgrade stones on the list with rewards from the "The Dragon Supply Box", buying the stones with Dragon Breath is not really a valid option for a normal player (is too expensive). Why don't you add the option to buy the stones with shirt enchants? How much time need w8 to add this in game?

All the players have the shirt and more or less the enchants the things that are missing are the stones to upgrade the shirts. Without the stones this event is useless.

maybe its tradeable :D lets wait

Edited by KissMyKnife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    91
8 hours ago, Evisftw said:

P.skill power is for fighter  who play with skills  , atm we have  problem with normal attack delay.

wrong, i see a bit slow on my othell skills, soo can be good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rinoita    3
9 hours ago, Juji said:
  • The Dragon Weapons for the event are Stage 1.
  • It is one coupon for all weapons except Thrower/Shooter. 

Feoh are Melee ? Its New in l2 ? all time nerfing yull nice Juji team.  My all boxes 106 melee exalted gear kill 2x faster  to my yull full gear 109. Continue nerfing yull for  20 top Overgeared yulls in server Broke server. Rest 98% yulls cant play they die full gear in all areas. My Evis and tyr Dreadnouth kill fast in tanor in 106 my Feoh can kill fast in tanor in lvl 106 all exalted gear. My yull 109 Set +10 bow +12 bloody SA and epic jewels Die in tanor in solo in lvl 109. Nicee Job NCwest Team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAndouille    106

1: Is this Dragon Breath version tradable? (if not, is the rate good to farm 40 opening box? or will i need to open 5k box for a stone?)

2: can we have a clear explanation of what's tradable and not in the reward list?

3: Please check Shilen soul crystal Restoriation exploit (some people got stage 8-9-10) from that exploit apparently. Check is urgently.

4: Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CiberLord    1
14 minutes ago, Rinoita said:

Feoh are Melee ? Its New in l2 ? all time nerfing yull nice Juji team.  My all boxes 106 melee exalted gear kill 2x faster  to my yull full gear 109. Continue nerfing yull for  20 top Overgeared yulls in server Broke server. Rest 98% yulls cant play they die full gear in all areas. My Evis and tyr Dreadnouth kill fast in tanor in 106 my Feoh can kill fast in tanor in lvl 106 all exalted gear. My yull 109 Set +10 bow +12 bloody SA and epic jewels Die in tanor in solo in lvl 109. Nicee Job NCwest Team!

the staff compares the yull top of the game, but those archers already have a better weapon than the one they are giving for free ... with the criteria used by ncsoft, blunt, shaper and fist they must be worth 3 coupons since those classes have a lot of half skill that is very broken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rinoita    3
3 minutes ago, CiberLord said:

the staff compares the yull top of the game, but those archers already have a better weapon than the one they are giving for free ... with the criteria used by ncsoft, blunt, shaper and fist they must be worth 3 coupons since those classes have a lot of half skill that is very broken

In SoS at moment you take 3 evis 105/106 and mob  down to 1hp in 2 sec and you need in yull lvl 113 and bow +25 for kill 1 mob. But Ncsoft tell "Melee need damage compensation" and yull are Strong jajaja 2evis 105 + 1 tyr 107 for last Atk.  and yo kill very fast in SoS. Yesterday i go to SoS and use my Tyr Dreadnough 107 they dont need gear. Game are Broke Ncsoft see 20 over over over geared yull and tell "yull OP" Yull need nerfed And reality all clases OP and yull cant kill  need 3000T in gear for kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dargor    41

If yul is so op and all, can I get a ticket to switch mine to evis? Because as long as I have been playing it, it is the class constantly receiving nerfs while other classes get boosts. Sure, an end game gear yul is op, what about all other yuls? If you want a yul for more than mentee coins then it's a (very expensive) struggle. Now compare that to an evis: an 105 exalted gear evis is op in PVE and an end game gear evis is op in everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfa3    2

Why does this company makes a total different event (no event) for one class? 2 weeks event for all.......not even half for archers......and for what? Hit-lag? You cant fix your server and u make players pay for it?

Top OP yuls wont even bother to try the event weapons because simply they got same or better. Feohs arent in the same boat as archers?

Divide this game in 2 sections:

Section 1 : yul........NOT participating the event.

Section 2: All of the rest...happy event!

Evis can kill mobs in SoS with exalted gear in seconds and it takes tons of gear for a yul to kill one.

Regardless of what is the problem that YOU ppl cant fix, its totally unfair or even provoking, to exclude a class from this event in this way. Its a total shame!

Maybe delete archer class from game would be better. Please consider it as an option.....:/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×