Tales Untold Content Update Discussion (Classic)

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello All,

Please use this thread for discussing the Tales Untold content update for the Classic Server, which will be launching in Late Summer.

The Tales Untold Preliminary Patch Notes can be found here

Thank You!

We seriously need an official database. Are these brand new items being added to the game like Philosopher's Staff and Enchant Metallograph? There are many other items lost in the shuffle besides the redistributed Cruma loot table. Besides Paradia staff was NOT obtainable from there as far as I know. 

What's going to happen to the entirety of b-grade with the TOI revamp anyways? Many drops and recipes came from there and you didn't see fit to redistribute TOI also? 

For instance, Roving Soul had both Plated Leather Armor Fragment and Plated Leather Gaiter Material. One was spoil and one was drop. If the armor fragment is not listed in the patch notes, does this mean the drop was completely removed from the loot table? I have an entire laundry list of items I like to know about. 

Something has never been clear to me. Does the % chance for adena and items to drop start to fall off at 10 levels difference and this will change to 15? Or does the % chance to drop start falling off at 5-7 levels difference like it used to?

Will the peace skill work better as part of the fix to cancel buffs?

Can we see debuffs on mobs and raid bosses?

Will Domi/WC/PP buffs ever be autocastable?  Dances/songs is good to see but those would be nice as well.

Will the mobs in the new TOI be as difficult as the mobs at IT, MOS, and Lair of Antharas and the back of Ketra and Varka currently are? No one hunts there because even tanks get killed in 2-3 hits.

No "new" hunting grounds? all places are super crowded already.

Thanks for the update juji

3 hours ago, Pradaya said:

We seriously need an official database. Are these brand new items being added to the game like Philosopher's Staff and Enchant Metallograph? There are many other items lost in the shuffle besides the redistributed Cruma loot table. Besides Paradia staff was NOT obtainable from there as far as I know. 

What's going to happen to the entirety of b-grade with the TOI revamp anyways? Many drops and recipes came from there and you didn't see fit to redistribute TOI also? 

For instance, Roving Soul had both Plated Leather Armor Fragment and Plated Leather Gaiter Material. One was spoil and one was drop. If the armor fragment is not listed in the patch notes, does this mean the drop was completely removed from the loot table? I have an entire laundry list of items I like to know about. 

at least some guide of how to get some items

5 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Please use this thread for discussing the Tales Untold content update for the Classic Server, which will be launching in Late Summer.

Thank You!

are items like improved enchant armor c-b in the random craft?

5 hours ago, Pradaya said:

PL Armor keys will be from Shindebarn (1.276% — 1.562%) (drop),
PL Gaiters keys will be from Shindebarn (14.97% — 18.45%) (spoil), (0.1% — 0.5%) (drop)

3 hours ago, Manaia said:

Noob question:
where are lower lvl chars supposed to level up, if you increase levels of Cruma and TOI?

Based on patch notes i assume Alligator Island, they buffed the exp. Although leveling up full groups will be harder without Cruma/TOI.

16 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

Are you kidding me??

We choose to play classic instead of live and you keep turning it into a live version.

• Like 1

My comments:

1. Make playable locations +80. Can't you see that no one playing in locations like Giants cave, ketra, varka, dragons valley ect.?? For who u doing this game? For few whales with fat wallets or for houndreds with smaller wallets who are also able to pay but with more reasonable amounts? Dont forget that no game exist without players.
2. Showing debufs on mobs. Fix it in the end!
3. Nerf: elemental summoners, phantom summoners, tanks, nuke of healers (OMG they shouldnt be 1:1 pvp characters!), titans. Strenghten: archers, daggers, necromancers.

4. Rebuild economy! Cant be that one and only part of economy is buing NC coins for real money! Make game available for players who are not able to P2W. We need new players. Instead this server will die as EU classic did.
5. Open 2nd castle for siege.
6. Open new locations and ofcourse make them PLAYABLE for 90% of players not only for 1%.

We are patient people but we are not stupid. Dont play with us please.

• Like 4

On 8/8/2020 at 5:12 AM, AxelFOley said:

My comments:

1. Make playable locations +80. Can't you see that no one playing in locations like Giants cave, ketra, varka, dragons valley ect.?? For who u doing this game? For few whales with fat wallets or for houndreds with smaller wallets who are also able to pay but with more reasonable amounts? Dont forget that no game exist without players.
3. Nerf: elemental summoners, phantom summoners, tanks, nuke of healers (OMG they shouldnt be 1:1 pvp characters!), titans. Strenghten: archers, daggers, necromancers.

4. Rebuild economy! Cant be that one and only part of economy is buing NC coins for real money! Make game available for players who are not able to P2W. We need new players. Instead this server will die as EU classic did.
6. Open new locations and ofcourse make them PLAYABLE for 90% of players not only for 1%.

Im agree! and more with points 3 & 6. This is a mage pony server, and they are to much OP. They have to much and advantage leveleing and farming. Take more care of warriors and other DPS classes the few zones to lvl up, are crowded with those players "you know" ^^. Or OP mages that takes all the mobs. Is very difficult for meele player lvl up in almost all the decent areas. I would like to add: 

1. Increase the EXP of the mobs of Plains of Glory, Seal of Shilen, Forsaken Plains. We need more hunting zones :/
  2. Pls fix the adena drop, make the game more friendly for new players.
  3. Relax a bit NC soft with this insane p2w events and try more for f2p players :P
  4. Quest for items like sp scrolls, SS tickets, enchants or other items, the game need more content.
  5. More specials hunting zones for diferent lvls.
  6. Fix the fishing system pls.

I know, my english sucks but i hope you guys take my point :)

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 5:12 AM, AxelFOley said:

My comments:

Nerf Titans? Titans are ultra nerfed bro, TYRANTS are who are ultra buffed here!

Update looks good! 

A couple recommendations that I think a vast majority of the community would like see 

1. Allow the ability to show debuffs on Mobs/Raid Bosses again. This gives everyone a better opportunity of understanding what does and doesn't land and when to cast again. 

2. Possibly consider increasing adena rate in higher end areas. This will allow the economy to improve as well.

3. Open up another castle to be seiged. With there only being one, it leaves those that may be less geared to not attempt at all and ruins live pvp action,which this game IS based on. 

4. If not seige, maybe consider Fortress Battles. Those were always fun. 

5. Take another look at Epic drops. Since the previous changes, we've noticed that it is actually more beneficial to do lvl 75-80 Raids and get more. I don't ever remember that being the case before. That's great that they're lvl 85 and harder to kill, but the efforts put in don't translate to what they are currently dropping. 

All in all, update looks good and I'm curious to see how the new Clan system will work. 

Thanks @Juji

3 hours ago, Godfall said:

Update looks good! 

A couple recommendations that I think a vast majority of the community would like see 

1. Allow the ability to show debuffs on Mobs/Raid Bosses again. This gives everyone a better opportunity of understanding what does and doesn't land and when to cast again. 

2. Possibly consider increasing adena rate in higher end areas. This will allow the economy to improve as well.

3. Open up another castle to be seiged. With there only being one, it leaves those that may be less geared to not attempt at all and ruins live pvp action,which this game IS based on. 

4. If not seige, maybe consider Fortress Battles. Those were always fun. 

5. Take another look at Epic drops. Since the previous changes, we've noticed that it is actually more beneficial to do lvl 75-80 Raids and get more. I don't ever remember that being the case before. That's great that they're lvl 85 and harder to kill, but the efforts put in don't translate to what they are currently dropping. 

All in all, update looks good and I'm curious to see how the new Clan system will work. 

Thanks @Juji

Clan systems is pretty same as live servers, instead farm a ton of POB, u just need to do daily/weekly quests to give Clan XP to the clan. Let's see if they put the contribution system like live server where u can buy basic stuffs using them so all ppl do the quests everyday because of that. The bad part is that now Clans will be able to reach Lv 10 but pop still capped in 40. We need the old system with Main Clan-Elites-Academy and stuff. It would be great!

So again, who like the CLASSIC features of spoil and craft will be ****.

And again you are making classic server the new live... When you could upgrade the loot tables and exp/sp tables from existing empty hunting zones, you upgrade TOI and Cruma and spoil the fun of must of us.

Well done NC

• Like 2

toi changes make that all chars lvl 50-75 have no place to lvl fast, just to make another spot 85+ that for sure cant be farmed by anyone on the sv. Plus all b recs avadon, zubei, BO, blue wolf, doom may not be in game anymore after the rework. What will happen with energy of insolense? to make the toi talismans.

Edited by pegaso

9 hours ago, pegaso said:

toi changes make that all chars lvl 50-75 have no place to lvl fast, just to make another spot 85+ that for sure cant be farmed by anyone on the sv. Plus all b recs avadon, zubei, BO, blue wolf, doom may not be in game anymore after the rework. What will happen with energy of insolense? to make the toi talismans.

Cruma Tower is 50-70 now, and it'll be poppin'!