Tales Untold Content Update Discussion (Live)

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello All,

Please use this thread for discussing the Tales Untold content update for the Live Server, which will be launching in Late Summer.

The Tales Untold Preliminary Patch Notes can be found here

Thank You!

So are we getting the update on August 19? Also regarding that dualclass certification about the adena boost. How is it going to work? Do all party members need to have it like with drop/prestige runes in order for it to work?

Edited by Dargor

Added a Castilla Researcher NPC who can go outside of the instanced zone from the solo instanced zone "Castilla's Labyrinth."

- The Castilla Researcher will be spawned in the Castilla Labyrinth upon defeating a boss monster.

Why is that npc needed when you can click restart instead?

6 skills related to the Yul Archer class's deleted Enhanced Orichalcum Arrow/Bolt items have been deleted.

Since you deleted Yul's Polishing skills and related items, can you delete Infinite Quivers too?

Fixed the problem where the screen kept spinning when playing the game using a game pad.

Wow, that bug is old as *********** :D Im really suprised that they even noticed it.

2 hours ago, Daik0n said:

Bonus XP obtained from Over-hit while defeating monsters has been adjusted.

So over-hit has been nerfed?

Definitely... when they simply say adjusted, has it ever been beneficial for the Player-base?

Worst case scenario: to further promote single player mode, the over-hit bonus is applied only to the character which deals it and the rest of the party/CC doesn't even see "Over-hit" in the system message.

24 minutes ago, Dawe said:

Since you deleted Yul's Polishing skills and related items, can you delete Infinite Quivers too?

Changed so that arrow, crossbow attack is possible even when one is not equipped with arrow / bolt or Infinite quiver / Infinite Bolt, as long as they are in the inventory.

This change is so you can equip a sigil or shield, you still need to have Quiver/Bolt Container in your personal inventory... it only equips if you take off sigel/shield(if you still had arrows you could not choose what gets used and still equip a sigel or shield). Why they didn't put another button next to SS, who knows?

Edited by SammlerMull

20 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

Changed so that arrow, crossbow attack is possible even when one is not equipped with arrow / bolt or Infinite quiver / Infinite Bolt, as long as they are in the inventory.

This change is so you can equip a sigil or shield, you still need to have Quiver/Bolt Container in your personal inventory... it only equips if you take off sigel/shield(if you still had arrows you could not choose what gets used and still equip a sigel or shield). Why they didn't put another button next to SS, who knows?

You didn't understood my suggestion.

I have a few thousands of Rare Accessory Spirit Stone that i farmed a few years ago. Can @Juji or @Hime explain to me how can you remove items that have some considerable worth without any type of compensation? So now it's ok for players to loose a couple of bill worth in items just because you want?

59 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

I have a few thousands of Rare Accessory Spirit Stone that i farmed a few years ago. Can @Juji or @Hime explain to me how can you remove items that have some considerable worth without any type of compensation? So now it's ok for players to loose a couple of bill worth in items just because you want?

should offer some kind of conversion to other/new type before removal yeah

On 2020. 08. 08. at 12:32 AM, Juji said:

Hello All,

Please use this thread for discussing the Tales Untold content update for the Live Server, which will be launching in Late Summer.

The Tales Untold Preliminary Patch Notes can be found here

Thank You!

oh thanks :)
1 question, the patch note you post, can be changed? like remove something, or just add more infos?

1 hour ago, FireWire said:

should offer some kind of conversion to other/new type before removal yeah

Specially because, in this case, the item is not that old. It was introduced as a sub for the aria's stones that, for some reason, are going to be kept.

On 09/08/2020 at 12:04 AM, BurnCycle said:

@Juji @Hime Still waiting on a reply on this.

This item is recent, it's not something old, this is the item that actually substitute the Aria's Stones. You can't remove this without some sort of reimbursement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BurnCycle said:

@Juji @Hime Still waiting on a reply on this.

This item is recent, it's not something old, this is the item that actually substitute the Aria's Stones. You can't remove this without some sort of reimbursement.

agreed, got 2k myself that I've been selling over time but this is way to short notice :(

On 9.8.2020 at 1:04 AM, BurnCycle said:

if you had them for YEARS, i guess they are worth to be deleted just getting rusty laying in your Warehouse for YEARS :D

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Not need this update - people not interested in that :) 1 week 16 post... :) Better if administration start thinking why so much people stop play in NCwest... And going in EU servers...

People do that cause Chronos has a Toxic Market. Items are super Idiotic High Priced and theres almost no decent way to make Adena. RL money transaction to Ncoin and Ncoin to Adena is Super Low so its not even worth to consider unless your a Person with no Real Life except Job so you can butter all your monthly founds into the almost 20 Year old Game. 

37 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

People do that cause Chronos has a Toxic Market. Items are super Idiotic High Priced and theres almost no decent way to make Adena. RL money transaction to Ncoin and Ncoin to Adena is Super Low so its not even worth to consider unless your a Person with no Real Life except Job so you can butter all your monthly founds into the almost 20 Year old Game. 

Not just this. But yes im also stop use prestige/drop runes and use l2store.

Here is much more problems - like game dis-balance. All the time was problem dmg in pvp. They make free enchant circlets, its ok, people like that, farming scrolls. But not make free stones for  dragon shirts. Propose l2store shirt stone event  - and this shirt will make 5 people... In other servers stones can get from npc... So fun - top dd killing whole clans with 1 hit - but defense items (dragon shirts, kaliel bracelet) they selling for 800euro :) 

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Like 1

It really gets difficult, I would like to know if the cloak of clans and the enchant of cloak will be sold in the clan shop?  The cloak Elmore and Aden have high values.  This only fuels fraudulent trade.  I don't know if I buy a motorcycle to enjoy or buy a cloak in the game.  Make more cloak events.  Sorry to say that.

1 hour ago, TDxDan said:

if you had them for YEARS, i guess they are worth to be deleted just getting rusty laying in your Warehouse for YEARS :D

Not that many years, Aria stones are way older and they are being kept.

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

Regarding Rare Accessory Spirit Stone ...I dont understand, if you have so many and no use for them why dont you sell them?

I did, sold around half of what i had. (Not easy to sell this kind of items when you can't always set up sell shops) Regarding using it i already augmented my jewels.

@Juji @Hime

Still looking for a reply from your side.

• Like 2