Jump to content
Juji

Tales Untold Content Update Discussion (Live)

Recommended Posts

Rodah    76

Yeah, longer I'm on the worse it gets. Usually you can find a way to adapt to changes but with this....

Honest question; how is someone realistically supposed to get from 110 -> 113?  No Swamp, no Sea of Spores, and 110+ mobs have 1500 Element Defense (garbage XP too).  Really want to know what they expect us to do....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lean    96
19 minutes ago, Rodah said:

Yeah, longer I'm on the worse it gets. Usually you can find a way to adapt to changes but with this....

Honest question; how is someone realistically supposed to get from 110 -> 113?  No Swamp, no Sea of Spores, and 110+ mobs have 1500 Element Defense (garbage XP too).  Really want to know what they expect us to do....

So since they sale on l2store Drops (destiny pack) and in the web site adena plus 20% cd (prestige pack) at this point i wont be surprise if they sale LVL to, who knw what the future have for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerf1    1

This update, really?

 

just stop donating! All i can see is p2w events. The help for the players is minimal, and always nerfing the little things that we can do, stop donating !!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tadasda    3

I just have to complement NCWest for succeeding on their mission of completely ruining Lineage2.

It looks like you guys are completely clueless about ur server's reality.

You had a huge wave of new players bcz of the pandemic and you do an update that makes their lives impossible. In exchange, you benefit 5% of the server that concentrates all the adena in the server to sell it on the black market (which you insist on ignoring).

You expect that 95% of the players exp in tanor, silent valley, enchanted valley, etc, until level 110 in exalted gear gettin 1% a day?  Even if these ppl get boosts, how long will it take for them to start enjoying all the experience that the game has to offer? 

This is completely pathetic.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dvpKAKdcp    7
45 minutes ago, tadasda said:

I just have to complement NCWest for succeeding on their mission of completely ruining Lineage2.

It looks like you guys are completely clueless about ur server's reality.

You had a huge wave of new players bcz of the pandemic and you do an update that makes their lives impossible. In exchange, you benefit 5% of the server that concentrates all the adena in the server to sell it on the black market (which you insist on ignoring).

You expect that 95% of the players exp in tanor, silent valley, enchanted valley, etc, until level 110 in exalted gear gettin 1% a day?  Even if these ppl get boosts, how long will it take for them to start enjoying all the experience that the game has to offer? 

This is completely pathetic.  

Read black desrt online in yesterday update they say: depending on Korean player tests etc they do class changes balance mobs quest etc. So here is the same changes updates depending on Korean server not ru eu na.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    74
4 hours ago, Rodah said:

Yeah, longer I'm on the worse it gets. Usually you can find a way to adapt to changes but with this....

Honest question; how is someone realistically supposed to get from 110 -> 113?  No Swamp, no Sea of Spores, and 110+ mobs have 1500 Element Defense (garbage XP too).  Really want to know what they expect us to do....

XP in game its very good. Who want can make lvl easy. For example i less then in 1 year I make from 100lvl to 111lvl (and I have so much wars).

Want XP:

Not need play with self "army".

save xp items, wital pots for xp event periods.

and just kill mobs solo

Nothing more..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lean    96
1 hour ago, tadasda said:

I just have to complement NCWest for succeeding on their mission of completely ruining Lineage2.

It looks like you guys are completely clueless about ur server's reality.

You had a huge wave of new players bcz of the pandemic and you do an update that makes their lives impossible. In exchange, you benefit 5% of the server that concentrates all the adena in the server to sell it on the black market (which you insist on ignoring).

You expect that 95% of the players exp in tanor, silent valley, enchanted valley, etc, until level 110 in exalted gear gettin 1% a day?  Even if these ppl get boosts, how long will it take for them to start enjoying all the experience that the game has to offer? 

This is completely pathetic.  

Cant speak for the others, but speaking for myself it takes around 4 almost 5 weeks to start realizing that is part of the plan, i see no other reason except to sink the game, not disclosing essential details like percentage of drops before and after the updates, reduction of adena and xp that was already low previously, lineage became that? It is just about money and greed? 

Increase the drops and the exp, lower the values in the l2store and SURELY your sales will increase, instead of putting expensive lot boxes with random drops of no use, why not put good itens directly on l2store, mb prestige pack there aswell or even put stage 1 weapons in the l2store no ones care about paulina r99 bundle, but do something.

 

Unless that's all part of the plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boosted    2

Well as we did few test

Fafurion temple: Mobs are more stronger than last update and increased mdef on mobs, not lowered, XP is good. Just need to reduce mdef/pdef

Sea of Spores: xp might be better, kill rate is fine due to lvl.

Swamp of Screams: we check later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hydren    8

This update is a total disappointment. 

All players from 108 to 113 having difficulties to hunt in current areas. Mobs became harder and less in many situations. 

If you are implementing a patch, with the Korean standards in NCwest that's a fail. In order for most players to pve, we need at least 1200 element attack.

This patch is made for 114+ players, but you should see the level range of the population before you do that. Also, if you think that most players have +21 Limited weapons or DW to cover the mobs defense element, you are completely wrong. 

In every update, you push people to spend more and more, with insane prices, until the next update, which more spending is needed. 

But hey, you changed Venusta reward box from 3m, to 1.2m. That 1.8m difference I guess was a huge factor and worth to do it right? 

Melee lag is around 1 year, happy anniversary as well. 

But since Korea takes all the decisions, I guess we are sitting in our corner, watching the ship sinking. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerf1    1

 

 

All we can see now are players standing in aden, rune and giran, the number of pt's has dropped considerably, the server is empty, and some friends just quit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helvie    67

Ninja nerf on revelation skills? Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure disparition had 5 min cooldown and not 10 minutes like it has now >:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrE    25

"Smoother hunting" means every mob now stands in a circle and leashed so you ONLY get to kill what they have set up for you to kill. The "increase' in rewards is a joke.. the Xp and adena have actually GONE DOWN. WTF are you doing NcSoft? They nerfed the Adena in Pluderous.. (because a top DD making 80 mil adena per hour was WAY TOO MUCH) but oh yeah.... that didn't make it to that patch notes, do you guys think were stupid and don't notice this stuff? WE play this game constantly.. unlike YOU. . SOs (the only REAL xp on the server) was changed to 5AM for west coast.. because that's totally a normal time people play right? And if you want to do swords in the evening.. oh well sorry.. that SoS time.

The descent adena / Xp for instanced zones (that oh by the way cost $ for extra time)... NERFED.... Thanks.. this update is a frigging dumpster fire. This is the ONLY game I have ever played where I CRINGE when I see an update coming because i KNOW nc soft will find someway to SCREW us over... again and again.  

 

The ONLY positives to come from this were the addition of the sigil and the Adena increase in Strong hold.. OH WAIT.. that was a mistake ... they'll nerf the HOLY HELL out of that again.. WE can't have people leveling and making adena in this game can we???   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ishmila    49

@Juji @Hime

Keep stronghold the same, we need to have some way to farm adena in game since its nerfed everywhere else.  

chronos:
New update does not match the level of server.  we have 3 people 116,  most the server is 110 111 112  and cant xp in new zones.  so the lvl gap is increasing.  PLEASE implement A Leveling WALL  AT  117 or something.... otherwise no support will play this game. 

 ( in the top 50 ranked in xp for mains, only 3 classes are support, 2 tanks and 1 iss..... )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrE    25
3 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

@Juji @Hime

Keep stronghold the same, we need to have some way to farm adena in game since its nerfed everywhere else.  

chronos:
New update does not match the level of server.  we have 3 people 116,  most the server is 110 111 112  and cant xp in new zones.  so the lvl gap is increasing.  PLEASE implement A Leveling WALL  AT  117 or something.... otherwise no support will play this game. 

 ( in the top 50 ranked in xp for mains, only 3 classes are support, 2 tanks and 1 iss..... )

+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Treitus    0
7 hours ago, Hydren said:

This update is a total disappointment. 

All players from 108 to 113 having difficulties to hunt in current areas. Mobs became harder and less in many situations. 

If you are implementing a patch, with the Korean standards in NCwest that's a fail. In order for most players to pve, we need at least 1200 element attack.

This patch is made for 114+ players, but you should see the level range of the population before you do that. Also, if you think that most players have +21 Limited weapons or DW to cover the mobs defense element, you are completely wrong. 

In every update, you push people to spend more and more, with insane prices, until the next update, which more spending is needed. 

But hey, you changed Venusta reward box from 3m, to 1.2m. That 1.8m difference I guess was a huge factor and worth to do it right? 

Melee lag is around 1 year, happy anniversary as well. 

But since Korea takes all the decisions, I guess we are sitting in our corner, watching the ship sinking. 

Totally agree with that guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rinoita    3
On 8/8/2020 at 12:32 AM, Juji said:

Hello All,

Please use this thread for discussing the Tales Untold content update for the Live Server, which will be launching in Late Summer.

The Tales Untold Preliminary Patch Notes can be found here

Thank You!

I test 2/3 areas and mobs give exactly same Exp before event Exp  lol where you up Xp/SP o how much you up ? 20k exp x mob?  WTh!

The monster levels, XP/SP rewards, and item drops have been adjusted upwards in the following zones:

Target Hunting Zone

 

Beleth's Magic Circle

Desert Quarry

Enchanted Valley

 

Phantasmal Ridge

Ivory Tower Crater

Silent Valley

 

Alligator Island

Tanor Canyon

Forest of Mirrors

 

Field of Silence

Isle of Prayer

Breka's Stronghold

 

Sel Mahum Training Grounds

Plains of the Lizardmen

Fields of Massacre

 

Wasteland

Dragon Valley

Fafurion Temple

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ishmila said:

@Juji @Hime

Keep stronghold the same, we need to have some way to farm adena in game since its nerfed everywhere else.  

chronos:
New update does not match the level of server.  we have 3 people 116,  most the server is 110 111 112  and cant xp in new zones.  so the lvl gap is increasing.  PLEASE implement A Leveling WALL  AT  117 or something.... otherwise no support will play this game. 

 ( in the top 50 ranked in xp for mains, only 3 classes are support, 2 tanks and 1 iss..... )

Funny you should mention IOS. I wonder where the people are now who complained about the adena drop rate being too high a few months ago? Are they enjoying it more now that they have finally reached 107 and go there only to find the drop amount horrifically low -- and possibly getting even lower with this update? I wonder. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
voo    9

5 grand last month, now everything cancelled..  my bad, thought game was turning around.  was trying to catch up with old friends...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76

So on the L2 Discord it was mentioned that the average monster element defense was around 1400 (1369 for <110 mobs).  

WTF?/?/?  Are we supposed to run Brilliant Rose 24/7?  How was this even remotely considered acceptable for our servers?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IssPitufita    1

The drop is supposed to get better, right? What happened ?, they made a mistake with the variable when programming it ??.
A disgusting drop of letters.

If your idea is to kill the server, you are going the right way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slycutter    92
5 hours ago, Rodah said:

So on the L2 Discord it was mentioned that the average monster element defense was around 1400 (1369 for <110 mobs).  

WTF?/?/?  Are we supposed to run Brilliant Rose 24/7?  How was this even remotely considered acceptable for our servers?  

So unless you have 1000+ attack attribute u might as well be hunting with no attribute it makes no difference now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gfa3    2

Should also mention that exp given is identical in lots of hunting spots as FoS, FoM, Sel Mahum, Plains of Lizardman, Fields of Massacre etc etc...

Why is this happening? Scaling the difficulty of mobs will not scale exp rate also? All those spots 107 - 115 give the same exp.

Any logic in this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×