Jump to content
Forums

Tales Untold Content Update Discussion (Live)


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Rodah said:

So on the L2 Discord it was mentioned that the average monster element defense was around 1400 (1369 for <110 mobs).  

WTF?/?/?  Are we supposed to run Brilliant Rose 24/7?  How was this even remotely considered acceptable for our servers?  

Even with Brilliant Rose I'm only at 1200. This can only mean that there is going to be an event with a new item somewhere down the road that helps players bridge the gap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Customers: We need more areas for 107-111 lvls.. The ones we have are crowded while we have a lot of 115-120 areas which are empty.. Company: OK... We will nerf 107-111 areas and create some more

I have a serious question do you have a discussion with the Korean developers before they force an update on you? Your uping the level of most raid bosses and not adding gear to scale with those

This update is a total disappointment.  All players from 108 to 113 having difficulties to hunt in current areas. Mobs became harder and less in many situations.  If you are implementing a p

Customers: We need more areas for 107-111 lvls.. The ones we have are crowded while we have a lot of 115-120 areas which are empty..

Company: OK... We will nerf 107-111 areas and create some more for 116 lvls...

Customers: We need more ways to make adena from farming.. Good items are extremely rare and expensive...

Company: OK... We hear you... We will nerf adena more, make bosses so nobody can kill and ah... yes we will nerf even Venusta box... 3m was too much...

Customers: The odds for enchanting items are close to impossible... The prices are insane..

Company: OK.. We have the solution.. We will create some more expensive L2 store events...

 

Quiz: Find the Company..

I mean come on guys, this company's logo should be next to the definition of FAIL in dictionaries..

They would come 2nd in an one-man race...

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

After 4 days of the new patch I have to say it's even worse than I first realized. 

If you want to nerf XP fine, it is what it is.  But, the structural changes in this patch have done something I have never seen before (in 16+ years of L2 and ever other MMO I have played), it is EASIER for higher level players to gain XP (and levels) than for lower level players.... 

This is not an exaggeration, players 112 and under are getting LESS XP while 113+ players are getting the same XP (sometimes more) as before the update (excluding XP event). 

I have been wracking my brain trying to think of a workable solution; the only thing I can come up with is changing the XP tables and putting in a soft cap somewhere.  Otherwise, I really don't know how this game survives. 

For my own part, I simply can't progress in a meaningful way.  If something isn't changed in a couple of weeks I'm gonna quit.  This isn't a threat, I don't want to quit but, I can't play a game where I put in the same amount of time/adena/$$ as a higher level player and yet they are able to INCREASE the level difference between us.  That is insane and contrary to the bedrock foundations of RPGs/MMOs (harder to level the higher you get).

I really hope it's addressed.......

Edited by Rodah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, m0da said:

Customers: We need more areas for 107-111 lvls.. The ones we have are crowded while we have a lot of 115-120 areas which are empty..

Company: OK... We will nerf 107-111 areas and create some more for 116 lvls...

Customers: We need more ways to make adena from farming.. Good items are extremely rare and expensive...

Company: OK... We hear you... We will nerf adena more, make bosses so nobody can kill and ah... yes we will nerf even Venusta box... 3m was too much...

Customers: The odds for enchanting items are close to impossible... The prices are insane..

Company: OK.. We have the solution.. We will create some more expensive L2 store events...

 

Quiz: Find the Company..

I mean come on guys, this company's logo should be next to the definition of FAIL in dictionaries..

They would come 2nd in an one-man race...

Couldn't agree more!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/8/2020 at 6:34 PM, Juji said:

The preliminary patch notes did not have those changes in because they were not part of the original cutoff range of patches for Korea (our update is from 1/1 until 5/27). Another region specifically requested for these skill changes from the July 15th update in Korea to be added in early. They are in the final patch notes.

Hello @Juji, regarding this change, what will happen to the mechanical golem of the Tyrr Maestro, will it be able to level up to have the opportunity to enter its 30% too, this in the case of mobs with a nuvel higher than 111?

Edited by xKowaRt
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2020 at 12:32 AM, ShadowSerenade said:

Even with Brilliant Rose I'm only at 1200. This can only mean that there is going to be an event with a new item somewhere down the road that helps players bridge the gap.

Did you +30 your forgotten skills for $$$$$   That might get ya close

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The issue with the inventory still remains... The inventory change implemented with the latest update didn't fix this issue.. It seems that the developers DO NOT UNDERSTAND the issue..

I will try to make it clear once more...

I have 152 available slots on my inventory... HOWEVER I NEED TO HAVE NO MORE THAN 95 (95/152) OCCUPIED IN ORDER TO CHANGE CLASS (from main to dual and vice versa)... If i have 96 items in my inventory I CANNOT CHANGE..

What's the reason to have 152 available slots when basic funtions do not work if i occupy more than 95...

It really is a nightmare when i need to change class..

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, m0da said:

The issue with the inventory still remains... The inventory change implemented with the latest update didn't fix this issue.. It seems that the developers DO NOT UNDERSTAND the issue..

I will try to make it clear once more...

I have 152 available slots on my inventory... HOWEVER I NEED TO HAVE NO MORE THAN 95 (95/152) OCCUPIED IN ORDER TO CHANGE CLASS (from main to dual and vice versa)... If i have 96 items in my inventory I CANNOT CHANGE..

What's the reason to have 152 available slots when basic funtions do not work if i occupy more than 95...

It really is a nightmare when i need to change class..

+++++   I have to fake trade all but 2 items to be able to switch, pretty soon I wont be able to at all the way things are going.

Then my inventory and bars all messed up, sometimes I just say forget it and dont play, good business model NC

Edited by Degus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2020 at 12:37 PM, Degus said:

Did you +30 your forgotten skills for $$$$$   That might get ya close

On my list of improvements, but had to make other stuff a priority. Too bad Forgotten Spellbooks don't drop like Blessed SpS and EAR does in Letter event.

Link to post
Share on other sites

the problem is not the amount of adena that dropping in stronghold, the problem is the people who abuse that to get in 200 times a day and make the game a business.
because instead of punishing 98% of the server by removing all the adena from all the maps, the lineage staff takes care of banning the bots and RMT players that are guilty of making prices fly and adena lose value.
How hard is it to track down all the mail with more than 100b to strangers? How can it be that there are people bouncing and selling adena 10 years ago and they are still playing.
all chronos and naia players know the big sellers of adena

BAN THE BOTS AND SELLER ADENA .stop putting all the possible items in e for these people keep abusing those toons over gear to keep making this game a work.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good day from me, here is my take on these topics, my opinion is from an active player, who is dealing with all aspects of the game 24/7 for the last 2 years, but i am playing lineage 2 on our server since 2006 i believe. My point of view includes both DD class and Support, here we go:

1. Hunting zones and Raids - We have now Party Bonus, which is pretty good, problem is update does not match our character levels and gear required for playing and progressing. This is because of the promo Pricing and the general price of playing here. Economy is very slow and muddy, 4-5 players progress all others struggle, no gear, no xp, no party, low lvl supports, look at the situation carefully, we do not have A CHANCE TO PROGRESS now, ALL RELATED to pricing of item and item creation. LINEAGE2 players are LINEAGE2 players, not much difference, all share passion and love for the game,US,Russia,EU,South America, we all want to play and enjoy, PLEASE LET US HAVE GEAR. Match the prices of promos in Europe, let the servers get a massive MID to HIGH tier playerbase, this will lead to a basic economy rise, more pve, more pvp, more fun, more parties... For you it is your job and your business, for us it is a game and we BEG you to let ppl have the gear, make promos cheaper, lower old promos x4x5 times, some items we have for so many years, in other servers a greater ruby costs 35-40b, Naia price 300bil, x10 times, a DD for 300b can buy full set of jewels and improve dmg this means he can lead a full const pt, not staying on a macro in Aligator island. LET PPL HAVE THE GEAR PLS STOP WITH THE INSANE PRICING. 4000 Mammon keys in EU servers 10$, 4000 in our server 64k Ncoin or 800$ ... this is so so wrong 10$ vs 800$, SO MANY PLAYERS QUIT AND WENT TO EU SERVERS, if you ask each of them ( as i asked many ) ALL WILL SAY TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE, cant keep up cant play cant have fun PLEASE LET US PLAY AND HAVE THE GEAR.  Riads as always are for the top tier players who can play 24/7 and farm, this is the same as always.

2. Augment system - is okay we are augmenting for many years now, AGAIN augmenting stones for some items, which are L2STORE only are so overpriced, NO1 LIKES THE FEELING OF BURNING REAL MONEY ON SOME AUGMENTING +1 SPEED +1% CONFUSION ATTACK and such augments can be rolled 300 times. Lower these prices and put all augment stones in the l2store permanently, much much cheaper price x4x6 cheaper.

3. Item changes - here i will repeat myself - flood server with good items for much cheaper so we progress, get the economy going, leveling partying having fun will come naturally with some time after people see they can PROGRESS AND NOT SUFFER, i hope you get it, people suffer without gear, slash prices. x4x6 times, make a poll and see what people want, listen to the players, for now nothing is changing all top gear is being held by 10 farmers, other ppl cant go kill mobs in new 110 aden party instance efficiently. CHEAPER PROMOS this is the change we need, i cant stop repeating it really.

4. Skill changes - fix few bugs and it is alright - if ppl have BETTER gear skills will work even bettter so, pls let us play and have fun.

5. OTHER CHANGES - More XP events, need much cheaper XP boosts 50 erupting potions for 50$ is not realistic, we play a party version of the game now, we the PLAYERS need cheaper party cakes and boosts. Let us have the tools for XPing  ( Gear and Party Boosts ). 

PVE damage Penalty - for us it is a problem because 99% of players lack the general gear and cant keep up at all with the way mobs gain levels.

Let us have more and more consumables, i still see people, who are not using the needed consumables,because we have to pay premium for them.

My teleport book - should not be working during siege. These teleports should also have a cooldown - 99% of the time players use them is to grief someone. If a player wants to pvp/pk/harass/mess with someone - go put my teleport spot and perma grief. If a player wants to impact another players play there should be some equilibrium, you look for your enemy, you waste time to find them, use cooldown skills, use strategy, attack pvp pk you die they die - face the consequences - wait for cooldowns, run to the enemy check their spot ..... ATM ITS USE MY TELEPORTSPOT - PUT MACRO FROM GAMING MOUSE AND KILL ALL BEFORE YOUR SCREEN IS LOADED LOL ... this is not the way pvp/pk/player interactions should be handled. FIX pls

Siege - a clan can sign for 1 castle to attack 1 castle to defend, If you have castle you only defend it ofc, if you lose it you only attack the castle you lost. Bring some of the old days ways of playing during Sieges pls, MY TELEPORTS - should not work at siege time, SHILIEN SPECIAL ABILITY crystals should not stun enemies inside Castle's Throne room ( ATM because of these overpowered l2store SA crystals casting and taking a castle is impossbile FIX PLS )

ISS enchanter - Ask DEVs to introduce new skills/buffs for support classes on 111/112/113/114/115/116 lvls ... ++ higher lvls of current buffs also - ppl now use to box some cheap iss and stay solo

Tanks - make tank aura more significant, change tanks so they do not die 1 shot and take milions of pvp dmg, even with good gear, in pvp its a paper class

Healer - healers are becoming obsolete with every update, 1 cele and thats it ?? DEVs should change that. Easy fix is to let them have a aura skill for example like tanks aggro aura, healer can learn it at 110 with the use of a greater stone. it should add debuff to mobs and some positive effect to party members. 

Feoh - Feoh dmg generally is bad in PVE ask all feoh users, their skill critical change cap at 33% is good for PVP but bad in PVE - give them also somekind of lethal mechanic like evis and masestro have now. Yes they do survive like crazy at PVP so that cap is needed, but vs MOBS foehs are not efficient. 

ISS Synergy - now some buffs work well together like POM + assault song, Same should be introduced to debuffs - different iss classes should have some difference in debuffs = debuff at 110 lvl requiring a greater rune stone again.

Follow server status and situation more closely please, communicate with players more, introduce a partnership program with streamers.

Prestige pack - we wait for more than 1 year for the prestige upgrade - give all prestige pack users Bloody Runes 30 days and other goodies like in the past. Many of the loyal followers should be rewarded for supporting the game.

There are many small changes and fixes, which will lead to huge improvements in the long run, if you need any of my help let me know, i can continue with my rant for days.

Edited by Argus
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Concerning the xp all the changes corrrspond to regions with much more advanced gear/item progress.

Game design-wise l2 has been dead for some years. No new/original/balance changing skills. Just minor changes here and there.

L2 store progress still stands strong and all l2 exclusive items.

I see nothing interesting in this game... sr... just a greedy company... ?

PS: Aden can now be renamed to Yulladen or Yullistan.

Edited by Quenia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2020 at 6:01 AM, m0da said:

Customers: We need more areas for 107-111 lvls.. The ones we have are crowded while we have a lot of 115-120 areas which are empty..

Company: OK... We will nerf 107-111 areas and create some more for 116 lvls...

Customers: We need more ways to make adena from farming.. Good items are extremely rare and expensive...

Company: OK... We hear you... We will nerf adena more, make bosses so nobody can kill and ah... yes we will nerf even Venusta box... 3m was too much...

Customers: The odds for enchanting items are close to impossible... The prices are insane..

Company: OK.. We have the solution.. We will create some more expensive L2 store events...

 

Quiz: Find the Company..

I mean come on guys, this company's logo should be next to the definition of FAIL in dictionaries..

They would come 2nd in an one-man race...

1. POST OF THE DAY

5w2gHsq.jpg

2. PICTURE OF THE DAY

1si3gef.png

3. RESULT OF THE YEAR = -50%+++ ACTIVE PLAYERS

@Hime @Juji

Edited by ElizabethSan
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ElizabethSan said:

1. POST OF THE DAY

5w2gHsq.jpg

 

 

Oh my God so much this!

We always hear about the better events, better drops, better overall boosts, better everything that makes their gaming experience 1000% better than ours and helps Korea's playerbase advance up the levels more quickly. We get crap, poor drop rates in events, low adena, ridiculous hunting nerfs from number of mobs to difficulty in killing them, terrible enchant rates in events DESIGNED for enchanting stuff, and so on and so on. No wonder our average level is so much lower.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ElizabethSan said:

 

1si3gef.png

3. RESULT OF THE YEAR = -50%+++ ACTIVE PLAYERS

@Hime @Juji

As expected!
All l2store events possible, go buy/sell, and then they do this fking crap.  It's like they pissing on our wallets. Team Failz0r! 100!

P.S should we include this update to this thread? 
beware-of-scams
 

Edited by ArctodusSimus
scam
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 9:25 AM, ElizabethSan said:

1. POST OF THE DAY

5w2gHsq.jpg

2. PICTURE OF THE DAY

1si3gef.png

3. RESULT OF THE YEAR = -50%+++ ACTIVE PLAYERS

@Hime @Juji

This is also a good indicator of how crap our version is, we are usually about 4-6 months behind on updates, 111 -> 115 is more than 6 months. So either we're just terrible at xping (how? it's all macro now) or there are other factors, i.e. overly expensive xp boosts, unhealthy economy making higher end items unattainable unless you're the 1%...etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still havent heard why I cant enchant my seed bracelet lvl 4 yet?  am I at fault for being noob or somebody else? I hate being at fault....lost a few jobs and money over dropping the ball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/8/2020 at 4:55 PM, Argus said:

Good day from me, here is my take on these topics, my opinion is from an active player, who is dealing with all aspects of the game 24/7 for the last 2 years, but i am playing lineage 2 on our server since 2006 i believe. My point of view includes both DD class and Support, here we go:

1. Hunting zones and Raids - We have now Party Bonus, which is pretty good, problem is update does not match our character levels and gear required for playing and progressing. This is because of the promo Pricing and the general price of playing here. Economy is very slow and muddy, 4-5 players progress all others struggle, no gear, no xp, no party, low lvl supports, look at the situation carefully, we do not have A CHANCE TO PROGRESS now, ALL RELATED to pricing of item and item creation. LINEAGE2 players are LINEAGE2 players, not much difference, all share passion and love for the game,US,Russia,EU,South America, we all want to play and enjoy, PLEASE LET US HAVE GEAR. Match the prices of promos in Europe, let the servers get a massive MID to HIGH tier playerbase, this will lead to a basic economy rise, more pve, more pvp, more fun, more parties... For you it is your job and your business, for us it is a game and we BEG you to let ppl have the gear, make promos cheaper, lower old promos x4x5 times, some items we have for so many years, in other servers a greater ruby costs 35-40b, Naia price 300bil, x10 times, a DD for 300b can buy full set of jewels and improve dmg this means he can lead a full const pt, not staying on a macro in Aligator island. LET PPL HAVE THE GEAR PLS STOP WITH THE INSANE PRICING. 4000 Mammon keys in EU servers 10$, 4000 in our server 64k Ncoin or 800$ ... this is so so wrong 10$ vs 800$, SO MANY PLAYERS QUIT AND WENT TO EU SERVERS, if you ask each of them ( as i asked many ) ALL WILL SAY TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE, cant keep up cant play cant have fun PLEASE LET US PLAY AND HAVE THE GEAR.  Riads as always are for the top tier players who can play 24/7 and farm, this is the same as always.

2. Augment system - is okay we are augmenting for many years now, AGAIN augmenting stones for some items, which are L2STORE only are so overpriced, NO1 LIKES THE FEELING OF BURNING REAL MONEY ON SOME AUGMENTING +1 SPEED +1% CONFUSION ATTACK and such augments can be rolled 300 times. Lower these prices and put all augment stones in the l2store permanently, much much cheaper price x4x6 cheaper.

3. Item changes - here i will repeat myself - flood server with good items for much cheaper so we progress, get the economy going, leveling partying having fun will come naturally with some time after people see they can PROGRESS AND NOT SUFFER, i hope you get it, people suffer without gear, slash prices. x4x6 times, make a poll and see what people want, listen to the players, for now nothing is changing all top gear is being held by 10 farmers, other ppl cant go kill mobs in new 110 aden party instance efficiently. CHEAPER PROMOS this is the change we need, i cant stop repeating it really.

4. Skill changes - fix few bugs and it is alright - if ppl have BETTER gear skills will work even bettter so, pls let us play and have fun.

5. OTHER CHANGES - More XP events, need much cheaper XP boosts 50 erupting potions for 50$ is not realistic, we play a party version of the game now, we the PLAYERS need cheaper party cakes and boosts. Let us have the tools for XPing  ( Gear and Party Boosts ). 

PVE damage Penalty - for us it is a problem because 99% of players lack the general gear and cant keep up at all with the way mobs gain levels.

Let us have more and more consumables, i still see people, who are not using the needed consumables,because we have to pay premium for them.

My teleport book - should not be working during siege. These teleports should also have a cooldown - 99% of the time players use them is to grief someone. If a player wants to pvp/pk/harass/mess with someone - go put my teleport spot and perma grief. If a player wants to impact another players play there should be some equilibrium, you look for your enemy, you waste time to find them, use cooldown skills, use strategy, attack pvp pk you die they die - face the consequences - wait for cooldowns, run to the enemy check their spot ..... ATM ITS USE MY TELEPORTSPOT - PUT MACRO FROM GAMING MOUSE AND KILL ALL BEFORE YOUR SCREEN IS LOADED LOL ... this is not the way pvp/pk/player interactions should be handled. FIX pls

Siege - a clan can sign for 1 castle to attack 1 castle to defend, If you have castle you only defend it ofc, if you lose it you only attack the castle you lost. Bring some of the old days ways of playing during Sieges pls, MY TELEPORTS - should not work at siege time, SHILIEN SPECIAL ABILITY crystals should not stun enemies inside Castle's Throne room ( ATM because of these overpowered l2store SA crystals casting and taking a castle is impossbile FIX PLS )

ISS enchanter - Ask DEVs to introduce new skills/buffs for support classes on 111/112/113/114/115/116 lvls ... ++ higher lvls of current buffs also - ppl now use to box some cheap iss and stay solo

Tanks - make tank aura more significant, change tanks so they do not die 1 shot and take milions of pvp dmg, even with good gear, in pvp its a paper class

Healer - healers are becoming obsolete with every update, 1 cele and thats it ?? DEVs should change that. Easy fix is to let them have a aura skill for example like tanks aggro aura, healer can learn it at 110 with the use of a greater stone. it should add debuff to mobs and some positive effect to party members. 

Feoh - Feoh dmg generally is bad in PVE ask all feoh users, their skill critical change cap at 33% is good for PVP but bad in PVE - give them also somekind of lethal mechanic like evis and masestro have now. Yes they do survive like crazy at PVP so that cap is needed, but vs MOBS foehs are not efficient. 

ISS Synergy - now some buffs work well together like POM + assault song, Same should be introduced to debuffs - different iss classes should have some difference in debuffs = debuff at 110 lvl requiring a greater rune stone again.

Follow server status and situation more closely please, communicate with players more, introduce a partnership program with streamers.

Prestige pack - we wait for more than 1 year for the prestige upgrade - give all prestige pack users Bloody Runes 30 days and other goodies like in the past. Many of the loyal followers should be rewarded for supporting the game.

There are many small changes and fixes, which will lead to huge improvements in the long run, if you need any of my help let me know, i can continue with my rant for days.

 

I have to agree with most of the things that Argus is saying and pointing out.

Now from my point of view:

Let me state some of the problems most of the players are facing:

1. Items creation and or acquisition:

  • Scarcity in mid tier to end game items. Let me name some of them... We lack 6-slot brooches, we also lack (and yes many people will be likezomg wtf that guy is saying) brooch jewels stage 1 lv.5, its an item that exists for like what 5 years (?) and we are still running with lv 3 and if those werent introduced in the game for free many people wont even have any of those items.
  • Lack of +17 to +23 (at least weapons). Given the enchanting nerf that we are facing, at the moment, and also the fact that you insert so rarely safe enchants like golden tickets we are on the brink of extentcion. We wont be able to farm in any new zones that you are about to introduce in the form caming updates.
  • Shortage of mid to end game items on market circulation. Given the aforementioned lack lack of items such as weapos/armors/talismans/jewels etc there arent many mid to end game items and if there are any those items are either overpiced or sold in RMT.

2. Make XP easier and far less time consuming. It is extremely odd that the experience we obtain while we are killing mobs doesnt scale "correctly" with our given level. For instance a toon lets say level 110 will get Xmil in a lets say 108 area and Ymil in a lets say 111 area the only thing you will see is that you just get 6% more experience. If you will take into consideration that more or less every next level asks the double experience than the previous one, then we end up in an endless loop hole without any (I repeat) any logic.

3. Do something about support characters. In the duration of pvp most of the supports are a 1 shot material and this derives from the problem number 1. A support character cant even farm. Any support character has to create an DD in order to go to stronghold and farm (or have a dual class DD) which means he/she has to equip two characters both his main and dual class, which I believe is obsurd given again the problems we are facing from problem 1.

4. Probabilities. As the word saying this game is a random generator (RNG) paradise. Lets give an example. Lets say, we want to create a heavenly talisman from scratch every move you ll make will run a RNG with extremely low chances of success. I dare you to go and try make some and come back with the results and you ll see what i m talking about. Also the creation of brooch jewels is crazy to make it. So please do something about, stop asking us to go and RBG with 0.000000001 chance of success, we want to play the game not play a slot machine game.

So from point of view the most important lets say problem axes that we, the players, face are: Items // Experience // Competitiveness (lack).

And last but not least..... Cost of loot boxes, special items etc that are inserted in game through NC store. Prices for this time that we are all living I believe are extremely high. You have to start thinking cutting down the prices. We are in "Web 2.0" era, people nowdays DO get informed that in other regions some of the events we are running costs some times even 100 times less than our events. Well, ofcurse the NC west department that you are running, we all know that needs money to run etc... we all agree on that. But, I cant understand why we are charged 100 times more for the same service, which in some aspects is rather faulty ( melee lag, stronghold abuse, cursed weapon abuse etc).

Thank you very much for your time. I also have to mention that I m not a native English speaking guy so please forgive mefor the mistakes I ve made and I hope I didnt make your eyes bleed :P

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji Why not recommend to the devs to repurpose Guillotine Fortress to be a 108 - 112 open field or perhaps a session zone area. It's quite a massive piece of real estate that's not being put to good use. Also, I really like what was done to GF in Classic, the western face got a fantastic facelift. Why not bring that over to Live?

On 8/29/2020 at 11:38 PM, Chanix said:

§  Synchronize in the database the Auction houses of Naia servers and Chronos, as the Olympiads.

The QQ will be so loud other MMOs would hear it ^_^

Edited by Healingbewbs
Tag Juji
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...