Event Dragon Weapon Damage

Free2play

Hi all. Since we now running the Dragon weapon event, I thought to make a discussion regarding their damage. I carried out some Test with several toons and it appears that although DW have very high P attack / M attack , their Final Damage boost is not so impressive. 

PVE : DW don't have any special boost for PVE so when you compare them with Bloody weapons, the Final Damage output depends on the Over enchant level of the Bloody weapon. 

Example 1 : Eviscerator / Level 108 / R99 Bloody weapon + 13 / Exalted Gear . The Damage boost from Dragon weapon was around 35%. ( P attack Difference 52% - PVE Boost 17% = 35%

Example 2 : Feoh / Level 109 / R99 Bloody +14/ 400B Gear . The Damage boost from Dragon weapon was around 20% . ( M attack Difference 40% - PVE Boost 17% = 23%

PVE : It seems that that the PVE output damage of a dragon weapon can be compared with a +18 R99 Bloody or + 16 R110 Bloody weapon. 

PVP : DW have 30% pvp damage boost. 

Example 1 : Eviscerator / Level 108 / R99 Bloody weapon + 13 / Exalted Gear . The Damage boost from Dragon weapon was around 55% . ( P attack Difference 52% PVP Boost 15% = 67% ) 

Example 2 : Feoh / Level 109 / R99 Bloody +14/ 400B Gear . The Damage boost from Dragon weapon was around 30% . ( M attack Difference 40% + PVP Boost 15% = 55%

Overall it seems that there are some weird mechanics going in the background, but generally the conclusion is that the Weapon is affecting around 30% of your output damage and the rest are from various items in the Character. 

Share your thoughts and impressions from your Dragon weapon experience. 

PS : Dragon weapon are very expensive, probably if you own one won't make you a PVP/ PVE God, but it's a prestigious item after all :) 

agree, did the same tests on a stacked Tyr and for PVP/Oly a Stage1 is worth getting but for PVE not really as their dps is less then 10% more then a +21 Limited R110 weapon with the right SA/Augments

if they would make it +30% PVP & PVE damage then ofc a Stage1 would be great for any but as it is for PVE it just does not justify the double price tag compared to +20/+21++ R110 weapons

You guys are completely obvious....

The dragon weapons to be op, you need a completely different build of your toon.

When I got my dragon buster I had to rework my setup and in the end I'm doing more damage with the drag wpn, that has no argument, compared to +17 bloody krishna retri with 20% skill power augment....

Edited by mixa

7 hours ago, mixa said:

You guys are completely obvious....

The dragon weapons to be op, you need a completely different build of your toon.

When I got my dragon buster I had to rework my setup and in the end I'm doing more damage with the drag wpn, that has no argument, compared to +17 bloody krishna retri with 20% skill power augment....

20% skill power augment ? nice hax then ;)

my +21 limited weapon has 15% PVE and +15% damage augment which the stage1 doesnt have,the 30% skill crit rate/skill crit damage doesnt compensate that

I mean I use Roa support buff atm and a 2hr skill power talisman on top of what I normally use and struggle to get same xp

imho that says enough

5 minutes ago, FireWire said:

20% skill power augment ? nice hax then ;)

my +21 limited weapon has 15% PVE and +15% damage augment which the stage1 doesnt have,the 30% skill crit rate/skill crit damage doesnt compensate that

I mean I use Roa support buff atm and a 2hr skill power talisman on top of what I normally use and struggle to get same xp

imho that says enough

It says you that you are not set up for drag wpn, but for krishna.In that case its normal to gain less xp/lesser kill rate with the dragon weapon.

5 hours ago, mixa said:

It says you that you are not set up for drag wpn, but for krishna.In that case its normal to gain less xp/lesser kill rate with the dragon weapon.

And what you change? :) Nothing. Game mechanic say - use attribute, crit.dmg, m.atak, skill power, skill reuse, pve/pvp dmg,  - that's all... All that easy to count. Here we not have something "mystical". 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mixa said:

Can't help you guys, already there have been hints enough. If you do more damage with Krishna, than with the lv1 de, then you know nothing, probably just a rand who sells ncoin to gear up.

Enough said.

Its not like this :)

1. First (and most important) need to count dmg price (and weapon inflation in period). In this method - DW weapon most worst weapon in game. Can invest adena, can invest $ from l2 store, can invest RTM adena. But 5000$ for weapon (or more) its ridiculous for some % dmg... DW weapon in fact just for top gamers - for PVP, and nothing more. TOP PVP  gamers =  TOP $ spenders or (mostly) nolifers (they not have job, 30-50 years old, living from game).

2. Only one thing what need to change... can use less attribute.. (DW have 500, 750, 999). After no changes at all. For all weapon setup the same

2.1. PVE/PVP (or just dmg) bonus.

2.2. Skill power.

2.3. p.atak, m.atak, atack crit dmg (need to count chance of crit - and check priority skill power, crit dmg or atack)

2.4. m.atak, p.atak - this is last stat which need to see.

That"s all.

With any setup DW wepon will make more dmg. Diference can be just from mobs and geodata and in which way/line using skill's (which skill's to use say skill reuse, skills cast time)

For example: with +18 r99 PVE for me need ~15min in solo instace (115lv), with DW weapon ~13min. So can feel difference.

with +18 r99 PVE im geting ~6100 kamaloka event items (110lv), with DW weapon im geting ~6100 kamaloka event items (110lv). No difference. Because kamaloka instance have very bad geodata and mobs are maked for mele dd.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:28 PM, Ambicija said:

Its not like this :)

1. First (and most important) need to count dmg price (and weapon inflation in period). In this method - DW weapon most worst weapon in game. Can invest adena, can invest $ from l2 store, can invest RTM adena. But 5000$ for weapon (or more) its ridiculous for some % dmg... DW weapon in fact just for top gamers - for PVP, and nothing more. TOP PVP  gamers =  TOP $ spenders or (mostly) nolifers (they not have job, 30-50 years old, living from game).

2. Only one thing what need to change... can use less attribute.. (DW have 500, 750, 999). After no changes at all. For all weapon setup the same

2.1. PVE/PVP (or just dmg) bonus.

2.2. Skill power.

2.3. p.atak, m.atak, atack crit dmg (need to count chance of crit - and check priority skill power, crit dmg or atack)

2.4. m.atak, p.atak - this is last stat which need to see.

That"s all.

With any setup DW wepon will make more dmg. Diference can be just from mobs and geodata and in which way/line using skill's (which skill's to use say skill reuse, skills cast time)

For example: with +18 r99 PVE for me need ~15min in solo instace (115lv), with DW weapon ~13min. So can feel difference.

with +18 r99 PVE im geting ~6100 kamaloka event items (110lv), with DW weapon im geting ~6100 kamaloka event items (110lv). No difference. Because kamaloka instance have very bad geodata and mobs are maked for mele dd.

"with +18 r99 PVE im geting ~6100 kamaloka event items (110lv), with DW weapon im geting ~6100 kamaloka event items (110lv). No difference. Because kamaloka instance have very bad geodata and mobs are maked for mele dd."......................Dude did u rly wrote that??Do u know that u can see(from Rim NPC)a tab with rankers of this instance?.......and guess what?They are all RANGED ATTACKERS......so please stop embarassing urself and your +++weapon.

Edited by Tora

9 hours ago, Tora said:

Do u know that u can see (from Rim NPC) a tab with rankers of this instance?.......and guess what? They are all RANGED ATTACKERS......

Agree, Rim was made for ranged to shine. They need to reimagine Rim with different instances for ranged, melee and support classes. And different scoring methods for each group. It's really not fair when an archer only has to move a few steps to be in range -- or at worst, Quick Charge/Evasion to be in attack range. Then one or two arrows and you're on to the next one. 

17 hours ago, Tora said:

I many times for people say - before talk - try to log in game and check.

Last 3 days test:

Feo 111lvl with DW weap (and many other items) - get ~6010 items (with macro mouse), without macro mouse ~4500 items.

Evi 109lvl with DW weap (and all trade items from that feo) - get ~10.000 items.

Feel difference?

Range archer and mage - its not the same. Archer do much more dmg. And acher can have bigger range.

This kamaloka event was just for archer, evis ant tyrrs - its clear.

On 13/8/2020 at 7:46 AM, Ambicija said:

I many times for people say - before talk - try to log in game and check.

Last 3 days test:

Feo 111lvl with DW weap (and many other items) - get ~6010 items (with macro mouse), without macro mouse ~4500 items.

Evi 109lvl with DW weap (and all trade items from that feo) - get ~10.000 items.

Feel difference?

Range archer and mage - its not the same. Archer do much more dmg. And acher can have bigger range.

This kamaloka event was just for archer, evis ant tyrrs - its clear.

You dont know even where u live and i pretend u know smtg about game??what a stupid i am......really

On 8/16/2020 at 5:11 PM, Tora said:

You dont know even where u live and i pretend u know smtg about game??what a stupid i am......really

Yes I know you in game. And im sure - you don't know this game. Imagination not reality. The same imagination have admins - about game. But they don"t know game reality. Even 1 off admins start thinking that he are "producer' - but we see file after file... Sorry.

Edited by Ambicija

Just now, Ambicija said:

Yes I know you in game. And im sure - you don't know this game. Imagination not reality. Sorry.

Yes i dont know this game like the 99,9% of the players of Naia,only the greater @Ambicija aka the sage know everithing,now go QQ about ur broken feoh with ++++ weapon and have a nice day

1 minute ago, Tora said:

Yes i dont know this game like the 99,9% of the players of Naia,only the greater @Ambicija aka the sage know everithing,now go QQ about ur broken feoh with ++++ weapon and have a nice day

Here you right. My clan just small - but in 6 year in clan was about 3000 people. And from this 3000 i meet just 2-3 who know game and I can learn something from this people.

4 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Here you right. My clan just small - but in 6 year in clan was about 3000 people. And from this 3000 i meet just 2-3 who know game and I can learn something from this people.

Dude belive me u know a s***t the point u made in Rim Kamaloka with ur supa-dupa feoh,i made more by HANDS,not like u whit macro mouse,with a poor feoh 107 whit sapphire lv3,so going back u know nothing and for sure im not here to teach u how to do the things considering the fact that u display all this knowledge and are so full of urself.

P.s. btw why dont u apply for a NCWest job considering the fact that u r better than everyone???:D:D

Edited by Tora

11 minutes ago, Tora said:

Dude belive me u know a s***t the point u made in Rim Kamaloka with ur supa-dupa feoh,i made more by HANDS,not like u whit macro mouse,with a poor feoh 107 whit sapphire lv3,so going back u know nothing and for sure im not here to teach u how to do the things considering the fact that u display all this knowledge and are so full of urself.

P.s. btw why dont u apply for a NCWest job considering the fact that u r better than everyone???:D:D

With hands all the time will be 30-50% less dmg then with the mouse macro. But im aprox stop play in NCWest servers, trade some items - so possible 107 feo can make more dmg. And all feo rases have different dmg.

Why I not apply in job? :) No one person who respect yourself - not start working with scammers.

Have a nice day (I not have more time for forum).

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

6 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

With hands all the time will be 30-50% less dmg then with the mouse macro

As i told u,u dont know how to do Rim Kama with ur own(clown?)char..............and im not giving u any tips about it(cos u dont nees and know everything),but i can give u a suggestion...........try to be humbler instead of talking about things you don't know about and crying for other classes.

Cya

Edited by Tora