Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will end. Event-related items and Fragments will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Summer Server Boost event will continue for 1 final week.
    • XP/SP +100% while hunting (does not apply to Rim Kamaloka dungeon XP/SP rewards)
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (non-Chaotic)
    • Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50%
  • The Dragon Weapons of Gratitude Event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • The Dragon Supply Box will be available on the L2 Store for 1 final week.
    • The enchant success rate for the Dragon Shirt and Dragon Leather Shirt will be increased by 10% during this time.

Other Notes:

• Suspicious Safe and Shining Gold Bars will be removed from players' inventories during the August 19 maintenance.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

9 hours ago, Lucascink said:

Can someone tell me if rim kamaloka will be permanent in the next update? Thank you.

Common Hunting Ground  <<<< RIM KAMALOKA.... is same like a event?

There is a Rim Kamaloka as a dungeon that can be accessed from a Fortress or Castle.This have existed for years over years now.It's not the same as the event Rim Kamaloka aka Kamaloka Surroindings.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, goofy1984 said:

how about  you do something  bout some skills

like the buffs you get as skills for your summoner most of the summen buffs dont work when you ar fully buffed

yeah like for example. Summons should not get Party buffs so Summoner will have to use his own Pet buffs for the Summon. I like this Idea :) 

3 hours ago, goofy1984 said:

how about  you do something  bout some skills

like the buffs you get as skills for your summoner most of the summen buffs dont work when you ar fully buffed

I like this thing about buffs that you speak of when referring to summoners. If you billed up the summoner a larger quantity of her skills should be transferred to the summons. I believe this is a change that should be made in order to make them more viable. I also feel that this may never happen because there seems to be a refusal to "monitor" the game itself. The stronger you make a character type, the more likely the bot masters will choose it as the "character of choice". Once that happens the GameMasters fix them by making the character weaker instead of taking care of the problem. That always seems to be the solution to any given problem in this game. I believe the last time they did something to help the summoners was when they made the retributor more useful than a bow. Other than that the summoners have gotten very little love. Maybe someday before this game shuts its doors the summoner will rise again....Someday...Maybe..Who knows really lol.

1 hour ago, RiccaKleypas said:

I like this thing about buffs that you speak of when referring to summoners. If you billed up the summoner a larger quantity of her skills should be transferred to the summons. I believe this is a change that should be made in order to make them more viable. I also feel that this may never happen because there seems to be a refusal to "monitor" the game itself. The stronger you make a character type, the more likely the bot masters will choose it as the "character of choice". Once that happens the GameMasters fix them by making the character weaker instead of taking care of the problem. That always seems to be the solution to any given problem in this game. I believe the last time they did something to help the summoners was when they made the retributor more useful than a bow. Other than that the summoners have gotten very little love. Maybe someday before this game shuts its doors the summoner will rise again....Someday...Maybe..Who knows really lol.

Summoners got ONE boost like 9 years ago with 4 pets, then they nerfed it 3 months later saying it was OP because bot parties would zerg the server with 5 summoner xp parties = 20 pets.   The next time a few years later was the retributer, which was not much of a boost since I had to make a new weapon completely to play the class.   There needs to be a fix because as of now a summoner cant xp close to any other DD in any zone above 110.  Archers, daggers, nukers can all one shot mobs, and summoners take 30 seconds to kill a mob.... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

Summoners got ONE boost like 9 years ago with 4 pets, then they nerfed it 3 months later saying it was OP because bot parties would zerg the server with 5 summoner xp parties = 20 pets.   The next time a few years later was the retributer, which was not much of a boost since I had to make a new weapon completely to play the class.   There needs to be a fix because as of now a summoner cant xp close to any other DD in any zone above 110.  Archers, daggers, nukers can all one shot mobs, and summoners take 30 seconds to kill a mob.... 

i understand it

maybe they shout put up a timer or so that ppl can use botting or something per account

yeah ppl will find there way around  manny things

maybe they shout ask adena for 1 hour  botting 

Please, at least make the game like it used to be... for example:

Monster with name in white = U can attack

Monster with name in Yellow = Warning

Monster with name in red = Danger

All the changes that r being made are really crappy: Give us back the old c3 Pk and drop system... the SPOIL should return!!!, the Crafting system!!!... give us back the spirit of L2. Now is just a Pay to Grow... and its boring...

• Juji unpinned this topic