Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Yesterday I saw once again a player named [moderated] level 115 come up to the moment where SoS started and start playing as if the other players didn't exist. 
This is typical of this player, arriving at the last moment and stealing the spots. 
The [moderated] also want the excusiveness of pools in SoS, I find that extremely lousy because other players or clans are not allowed
 to take some exp as well.
Thanks to Ncsoft for doing something because it is unbearable to see this abuse of power which gives no chance to others.

Having an high level does not mean doing what you want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes I know I am playing an MMORPG, this is not an excuse to be a crap on game. It is easy to come at last second and steal the pool with a full party inside because he's 115 level.

This is just : abuse.

As I know Lineage 2 is a game for all not only for abusers.

So if i read you iAndouille only those who pay have rights to play! Nice mind. 

 

 

Edited by Chymna
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chymna said:

Yes I know I am playing an MMORPG, this is not an excuse to be a crap on game. It is easy to come at last second and steal the pool with a full party inside.

This is just : abuse.

So if i read you iAndouille only those who pay have rights to play! Nice mind. 

 

 

Incorrect; no one has a "right" to anything in L2.  However, some people have the ability to take what they want.  Yes, it can sting but, it's the nature of L2 and it always has been.

Like I said earlier; you probably won't be able to hunt there in 2 weeks anyway so I wouldn't worry about it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In a Open World PvP Game like Lineage the Basics are Get best gear, Get highest lvl, Kill everyone else. in this Order. 

IF you want 1 of the best spots to xp in, you will have to fight for it. 

He been spending at least over 50k Dollars, So he simply eliminates the chance of anyone pvping him out of a Spot by powerlvling/overgearing his Toon to maximum.

Thats the Mentality of all the Top 10% Players. detag and spend thousends and tenthousends of Dollars for gear and vit items to eliminate the chances of anyone bothering you whilst you xp peacefully like a PVE Champ towards 120. Ofc those People usually say they are pvpers but all they want is to hit the 120 to be the 1st on Server 

 

I wonder if Ncsoft is gona gratulate the 1st to 120 Character again like back when one Power botted to 99. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not abuse it's taking control over an area/spot. This game has always been like this, stronger players and stronger clans will take control over spots bosses and anything that has good rewards/exp.

The "I was here first" or "it was my spot" unless we are talking for clan mates it doesn't exist.

The reality is if you are strong enough keep the spot or take it back.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

L2 since the begining has ALWAYS been about pvp. The stronger the player, the more you could take an xp spot and fight them if you want.  Since when did this game cater to the weak and worthless can cry in forums about xp spots .,. 

Now claiming that the XP spot is yours because you were there first does not mean it is YOURS ,  Lots of other players respect that pits have been claimed and certain parties go to the same pits every day, and they pvp and fight for those pits. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

we've been fighting those pits for weeks, now u think that because u are a "lowbie" or wathever u have some sort of right over the best exp in game? u are crazy men

Edited by roner24
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

In a Open World PvP Game like Lineage the Basics are Get best gear, Get highest lvl, Kill everyone else. in this Order. 

IF you want 1 of the best spots to xp in, you will have to fight for it. 

He been spending at least over 50k Dollars, So he simply eliminates the chance of anyone pvping him out of a Spot by powerlvling/overgearing his Toon to maximum.

Thats the Mentality of all the Top 10% Players. detag and spend thousends and tenthousends of Dollars for gear and vit items to eliminate the chances of anyone bothering you whilst you xp peacefully like a PVE Champ towards 120. Ofc those People usually say they are pvpers but all they want is to hit the 120 to be the 1st on Server 

 

I wonder if Ncsoft is gona gratulate the 1st to 120 Character again like back when one Power botted to 99. 

 

I know that people think that all high lvl guys spend alot of RL money to get were they are, but such is not the case for all. And the lvl's come if you're doing it as a Solo toon most of the time. I'm a low-end RL money spender, and i take others with me as i lvl. I'm never without a Healer and Tank, neither of which is my toon. I help the ones that can't lvl on their own. Even with that being said my Evis is lvl112 and going rather nicely. If i did this as a solo toon i'm sure i'd already be atlease lvl114. This being said, i have never and never will have the mentality to take from others. Thats a mind-set that eludes me. You reach lvl115 fastest, you're already much much stronger. So why kill lower toons for spots that you don't really need for the 2 hours of time that benefit them wayyyy more than it does you? You, the higher lvl guys with the super gear, can lvl anywere you want. Get super Exp in the much bigger areas and don't really need that 2 hours, so you actually just take it because you can, not because you really need it. I hope that I never ever become the type of guy/girl that vies gaming in the way that you obviously do. i do as i please and let the others just die. I sometimes find myself getting a bad attitude toward some of the takers who randomly PK for the spot, then throw up a war to stop you from taking it back. That i feel is one of the worse parts of this game. To stop me from fighting back you put up a war that will affect my whole clan because you can't deal with just me. I don't mind dieing to PvP, what i mind is not being able to PvP back because it shall effect my whole clan. Well you say "Join a PvP clan". Hmm, all the backstabbing that goes on in those clans is enough to ensure that nobody really see's any of them as an actual "Clan". Here today, gone tomorrow, with guys that hated each other yesterday fighting side-by-side today. Nah i'll stick with the PvE clans that have a much, much better track record, with the same peeps who have known and loved each other for years. PvE FOR LIFE, with a little PvP thrown in to keep things spicy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No body can help you boost + berserk)(  and 2 more skills)  you can't kill tyrr now, most imbalanced class now and geared you can ask some 115 mages and archer help you ,but they can't pvp gladiator next updated they will ignore resist to stun and your immunity to stun) And and 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

L2 since the begining has ALWAYS been about pvp. The stronger the player, the more you could take an xp spot and fight them if you want.  Since when did this game cater to the weak and worthless can cry in forums about xp spots .,. 

Now claiming that the XP spot is yours because you were there first does not mean it is YOURS ,  Lots of other players respect that pits have been claimed and certain parties go to the same pits every day, and they pvp and fight for those pits. 

I agree 100%, since when do we have to give a farm spot to some low level chars to win .. how much ?? 10% more XP because they take 1 minute more to kill a mob .. I know several crybabies in NAIA  they seize +4 spots and they believe that because they leave their toons in the pools reserving the place they believe they are owners. hahahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites

In 2020 lineage is Monday thru Friday afk exp, Friday Saturday Oympiad there is no more pvp dragon weapon with 70% critical dmg 2 rings with stun BR with 15 min cd, topaz shirts and other trash. Why boost tyrr trash since old time Destroyer is game killer in pve in pvp +15 years no fix no nerf, 2012 =2015 imba in tyrrs won any class with PVP enchant skills, 2015-2020 archer 2017-2019 mages, now is imba tyrr era GH tyrr self buff +50% skill dmg , dragon weapon stg 3 50%+ LS 20% =120% SKILL DMG SO man just play low lvl location no matter what gear you have now you can't fight tyrr

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chymna said:

Yesterday I saw once again a player named [moderated] level 115 come up to the moment where SoS started and start playing as if the other players didn't exist. 
This is typical of this player, arriving at the last moment and stealing the spots. 
The [moderated] also want the excusiveness of pools in SoS, I find that extremely lousy because other players or clans are not allowed
 to take some exp as well.
Thanks to Ncsoft for doing something because it is unbearable to see this abuse of power which gives no chance to others.

Having an high level does not mean doing what you want.

What clan are you in , if you want to pay for a high lvl DD to help you farm mobs that would be a better idea dont you think? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings everybody,

We have cleaned this thread up a bit and removed names. Please remember that reports about possible inappropriate behavior by other players need to be submitted via ticket to our Support team. Posting those on the forums is against our Code of Conduct.

When you do submit a report via ticket, please include any evidence you have such as screenshots and video to support your claim, so the Support team can investigate.

Please refrain from mentioning any more names in this thread from this point forward. Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We have cleaned this thread up a bit and removed names. Please remember that reports about possible inappropriate behavior by other players need to be submitted via ticket to our Support team. Posting those on the forums is against our Code of Conduct.

When you do submit a report via ticket, please include any evidence you have such as screenshots and video to support your claim, so the Support team can investigate.

Please refrain from mentioning any more names in this thread from this point forward. Thank you!

So NCsoft is condoning ticket reporting for pvp? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On a real note this is the same stuff your clan "NOT NAMED" has been doing to other clans "NOT NAMED" for weeks. Stay and exp with them or pvp its your options. But but I have the answer from your clan leader "NOT NAMED" for your feelings, practice what you are going to be taught early so he "THE NOT NAMED LEADER" of "NOT NAMED CLAN" isn't so mad [moderated due to language violation] . Oh and by the way its a pvp game and if there isn't extortion happening no need to report. If you need a response from a GM to tell  you this maybe try hello kitty.

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Video linked contained language violation.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...