a challenge for Ms & Nova

Django

lets face it guys:

for 1 month, all Ms & Nova members from SIEGE CC PARTIES dont leave clan/detag in pve clans, including top dogs and meatshields ( normal players ), fighting all for farming spots, like in glory days of lineage. so stop flaming all, stop insulting, just farm and pvp this game, all together.

all who will post here, must say, "challenge accepted" and say the ingame name, clan, lvl and class :)

Lo0neyTunes here, eva templar lvl 100, Nova clan, Fotomoto cp.   ( i just fresh reroll it from DJANG0, maybe u know me with this name )

46 minutes ago, KeepthePeace said:

Challenge accepted... Although my Cp never detags to xp, and i have never in almost 13 years have detagged to XP, but ofc my CP, the 5 of us accept!

ty for reply! plz also edit ur post with name ingame, lvl, class and clan. ( cp also for who want )  :) 

Challenge accepted. U will never see me drop tag to xp. Every since this game started i been in warred clans. The xp will come. The competition is actually kinda fun now. I dont believe nor will i ever do the "shyt talk" approach. So this will be easy for me and some others. Lol. Good challenge. This is Katrise btw. 104 ET/Titan 102 or 3. (Havent played the class in so long lol). Zu's CP MS. LETS GET IT!!

@KeepthePeace -- you lost before you accepted.. WTTAggroedWife is in TheFallen... Degus Maihanni and Epikka dont login.. so that leaves you :D

@yoda -- trust me the server knows all about your lost cakes :D

@Norbit -- You guys arent understanding the request, he is saying your whole clan must accept but your CP other than you and zu are detagged most days of the week.. :D.. Eclipses and Junkarigan

50 minutes ago, jaGerX said:

@KeepthePeace -- you lost before you accepted.. WTTAggroedWife is in TheFallen... Degus Maihanni and Epikka dont login.. so that leaves you :D

and yet i accepted for my cp so, i know u r a troll who lives under a bridge and loves drama, but because u dont have a cp and no one wants to party with ya doesnt mean u come here to talk. we all understand what its like to not be wanted or needed, and trust me the whole server feels for you bud, but know your role and shut your mouth...

it has to start before u have a winner or loser, im sure u dont know this being as though u prob never played a sport or did anything competitative, but it has to start before it can finish jus basic laws of the world. dont worry i can educate ya i hold classes on saturdays at 10am hope to see ya there!

4 hours ago, jaGerX said:

@yoda -- trust me the server knows all about your lost cakes :D

@Norbit -- You guys arent understanding the request, he is saying your whole clan must accept but your CP other than you and zu are detagged most days of the week.. :D.. Eclipses and Junkarigan

OH Jager detag to xp!!! OMG you wont accept the challenge? :$

lixo.png

As i said, try to not troll/flame each other from the begining...if u say "challenge accepted", this means u will never detagg for a whole month, from the moment you accept this. This is the challenge to not detag and if its possible, to not flame.... 

You need to say also name ingame, lvl, class and clan, and cp if u want/or have. 

Also, it will be nice if you all who accept will keep all time this title, "challenge accepted", in this way we can recognize through battlefield :)))) 

If you accept challenge as cp, and one of your cp detag, you will lose the challenge... Seems logical... 

The ideea of this topic was to have again pvp, cose as you can see, so many players detag for avoid pvp. 

Yes, its a challenge between clans, but also between players, but i want to be a fair play one. 

No matter if some one is weak/low gear/lvl and he will lose pvp, the ideea is to have courage TO STAND UP in clan, and EXIT TOWN for xp when you are online.

So what we die/lose pvp? Its only a game, not a business, or am i wrong? :)))) 

Top dogs must protect normal players, so pvp will be balanced somehow. 

This was the normal situation on a healthy server, long time ago when this game was not so dead, war all the time, and pvp for farming spots,  top dogs help also low clan members on farm and pvp, making mixed parties, NOT only top parties for ganking. 

Thank you all and hope more players will understand if server die, our lovely game will be wiped, including all the money/time/feelings invested. 

Archived