PlundersPlain #nerfe

Zeruela

On 8/19/2020 at 10:41 PM, Juji said:

Apologies, it seems we missed a patch note regarding these changes. The Plunderous Plains zone was reduced from Lv. 110 to Lv. 104 with the update, but the monsters were not scaled down properly. We are investigating the issue now with Dev.

According to the Dev team, the Adena changes are intended for balance and the zone was mislabeled for level 104 in the world map.

When someone wants to upgrade a weapon or bestow blood, dark, limited option why we don't get that balance also? instead, we need billions to do it. To change a weapon type in the red libra event we need billions also? What balance? 

What balance are you specifically talking about?
 Please explain. Thank you. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 11:11 PM, Rodah said:

Yes it sux that Plunderous was nerfed but you can still make adena in this game.  I make 700m+ / day (or did before Ketra lol).  I'm a 110 Tyrr with +12 r110 Bloody Weap, lv4 gems, older boss jewels (no gods), normal dyes, etc.  It's above average gear but nothing crazy at all.

AFK AOE 1 hour PI = 8 scrolls (average) 100m - 300m

AFK AOE  1 hour Storm = 100m

AFK Single Target IoS = 150m

AFK 12 hour Tanor/AI/FoM/IoP = 300m

I use an OOP Overlord and that's it.  Nothing special.  Made about 5b from the letter event.  Probably 250m / week from Aden Chest.  So that's 20b+ a month.  Yeah, it isn't spectacular but I'm not hurting.  When I'm not being lazy I'll even play the dailies live and make more. 

I'll also add that Wastelands is the "new" Plunderous.  I don't kill fast enough but mobs drop 50k+ and Greater Aden Chest.  You just need to be fairly strong/high to kill there.

So yeah, let's delete all our useless single target chars because first- we can't make adena anywhere like that not even close to what a strong aoe dd can do and second to level up to 110 will get us near half year! Unless you don't play 24/7 .. maybe can take the half time like that.

Solo on 107 for 1 hour I did yesterday 7kk. Yeah at least I can cover my ss but the boost? It's ridiculous to play anymore. 

I know archers for example can make ridiculous amount of adena in PI - what I get there as solo player- the best so far with drop rune - 1 circlet scroll and 1 bracelet one.

The game is super unbalanced in every aspect.

3 hours ago, Vassy said:

So yeah, let's delete all our useless single target chars because first- we can't make adena anywhere like that not even close to what a strong aoe dd can do and second to level up to 110 will get us near half year! Unless you don't play 24/7 .. maybe can take the half time like that.

Solo on 107 for 1 hour I did yesterday 7kk. Yeah at least I can cover my ss but the boost? It's ridiculous to play anymore. 

I know archers for example can make ridiculous amount of adena in PI - what I get there as solo player- the best so far with drop rune - 1 circlet scroll and 1 bracelet one.

The game is super unbalanced in every aspect.

OK, I guess my concern with this is... why are you only 107?  If you just started 3 months ago then sure, I can see that but if you have been playing for longer you should be 108+.  In addition to my main, I also have a 108 Evis alt which I run 24/7 in EV.  She is my event farmer and she has pretty bad gear.  She only runs Prestige and Discovery Packs and over the course of 6 months she has farmed tons of event items for me.  She is almost 109 and has leveled almost entirely in ENCHANTED VALLEY.  She makes 200m/day out there.  Minus 40m/day for spirit ore and that's still 160m/day.  At this point I would say she is maybe a 40b toon (MAYBE).

Ironically, my intention was to start a Plunderous Plains group with her lol.  Regardless I'm not sure what to tell you.  I have described how I make adena with a Tyrr and Evis, neither of which would be consider top-tier DDs at all.     

7 hours ago, Rodah said:

OK, I guess my concern with this is... why are you only 107?  If you just started 3 months ago then sure, I can see that but if you have been playing for longer you should be 108+.  In addition to my main, I also have a 108 Evis alt which I run 24/7 in EV.  She is my event farmer and she has pretty bad gear.  She only runs Prestige and Discovery Packs and over the course of 6 months she has farmed tons of event items for me.  She is almost 109 and has leveled almost entirely in ENCHANTED VALLEY.  She makes 200m/day out there.  Minus 40m/day for spirit ore and that's still 160m/day.  At this point I would say she is maybe a 40b toon (MAYBE).

Ironically, my intention was to start a Plunderous Plains group with her lol.  Regardless I'm not sure what to tell you.  I have described how I make adena with a Tyrr and Evis, neither of which would be consider top-tier DDs at all.     

Because I have personal life and I don't want to serve to some virtual pixels game every single day. And I had few years break from time to time. Normal working ppl play 2-3 hours after work. And level up to 107 is not such a big deal. After that is really slow. And the biggest reason is the lack of appropriate farm zones and quests and content overall. 

I started to play probably 7 years ago with and without CP and NEVER had adena issues. I even used to pay for prestige pack just because of the skill cooldown rune. But back then the game was interesting and there was a level cap and people had a clear idea and purpose in this game.  Now is only afk solo botting.  

So basically what you just said is that to play the "free to play " game you actually need to pay every month for at least 2 chars and run your pc 24/7. This is not how a normal game experience should look like.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vassy said:

Because I have personal life and I don't want to serve to some virtual pixels game every single day. And I had few years break from time to time. Normal working ppl play 2-3 hours after work. And level up to 107 is not such a big deal. After that is really slow. And the biggest reason is the lack of appropriate farm zones and quests and content overall. 

I started to play probably 7 years ago with and without CP and NEVER had adena issues. I even used to pay for prestige pack just because of the skill cooldown rune. But back then the game was interesting and there was a level cap and people had a clear idea and purpose in this game.  Now is only afk solo botting.  

So basically what you just said is that to play the "free to play " game you actually need to pay every month for at least 2 chars and run your pc 24/7. This is not how a normal game experience should look like.

?????? are we playing the same game?

I've played L2 on and off since 2004; you could never EVER get anywhere only "playing" 2-3 hours a day.  As to your "normal working ppl..." comment; well, that's why NC implemented the macro system.  Was it not clear to you when I said a majority of my grinding/farming is AFK macro?  Let me be crystal clear; my Evis is almost 109 in mostly exalted gear.  I sometimes leave her running for days without touching her.  She has achieved the overwhelming majority of her XP in freaking Enchanted Valley.....  So I stand by my comments; with the Dragon Weap event, Double XP event, current free Rose buff event you should be 108+ unless you started less than 3 months ago.

If you can't afford $5/month in electricity to leave your comp on.... I really don't know what to tell you.  

2 hours ago, Vassy said:

:D I don't know what to tell you honestly.  If you think this is normal,  ok it's up to you. That's why the game is almost dead and servers are full of afk macro ppl. 

i could not agree more buddy. I'm pretty sure there is a term in psychology about people being so deeply invested into something that they always find angles on what's going on to defend their investment, disregarding reasonable arguments. Any psychologists out there?

• Haha 1