Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Hime

...so instead of adding new content you again modify the existing stuff so yet again, players like me who are still 107 have less to do/choose from. There are so many forsaken locations that you can adjust for high levels, yet you decide to make swamp of screams and sea of spores 116, fields of silence and whispers are now 110+, forest of mirrors no longer has special monsters. I preferred it before, when you added new stuff, but players who don't like to rush could still progress in their own pace.

• Like 2

Heyyyy, just logged in, weren't clan missions supposed to include pouches as well?

While i can'r take lvl 99-103 ones, I do not see any pouch as a reward for Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Clan Missions

Mission

Lv. Requirement

Description

Rewards

Reach Main Class Lv. 99

Lv. 99

Reach Lv. 99 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x1

Reach Main Class Lv. 100

Lv. 100

Reach Lv. 100 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x3

Reach Main Class Lv. 101

Lv. 101

Reach Lv. 101 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x6

Reach Main Class Lv. 102

Lv. 102

Reach Lv. 102 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x9

Reach Main Class Lv. 103

Lv. 103

Reach Lv. 103 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x12

Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Lvl. 101+

Hunt 800 monsters in any hunting ground. (Hunting is counted only when you gain XP by defeating monsters.)

Letter Pouch (All) x1

You must be in a Clan to collect the rewards when the mission has been completed.

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, Helvie said:

Heyyyy, just logged in, weren't clan missions supposed to include pouches as well?

While i can'r take lvl 99-103 ones, I do not see any pouch as a reward for Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Clan Missions

Mission

Lv. Requirement

Description

Rewards

Reach Main Class Lv. 99

Lv. 99

Letter Pouch (TALES) x1

Reach Main Class Lv. 100

Lv. 100

Letter Pouch (TALES) x3

Reach Main Class Lv. 101

Lv. 101

Letter Pouch (TALES) x6

Reach Main Class Lv. 102

Lv. 102

Letter Pouch (TALES) x9

Reach Main Class Lv. 103

Lv. 103

Letter Pouch (TALES) x12

Lvl. 101+

Hunt 800 monsters in any hunting ground. (Hunting is counted only when you gain XP by defeating monsters.)

Letter Pouch (All) x1

You must be in a Clan to collect the rewards when the mission has been completed.

Unfortunately, this is our current known issue for the update.
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19327-known-issues-tales-untold-08192020-live/

55 minutes ago, Helvie said:

Clan Missions

Mission

Lv. Requirement

Description

Rewards

Reach Main Class Lv. 99

Lv. 99

Letter Pouch (TALES) x1

Reach Main Class Lv. 100

Lv. 100

Letter Pouch (TALES) x3

Reach Main Class Lv. 101

Lv. 101

Letter Pouch (TALES) x6

Reach Main Class Lv. 102

Lv. 102

Letter Pouch (TALES) x9

Reach Main Class Lv. 103

Lv. 103

Letter Pouch (TALES) x12

Lvl. 101+

Letter Pouch (All) x1

Great way to start the event, even if it’s nothing new, will they prolong it to make up for it?

I doubt, however, removing the quest from mentee where we earned 200 marks worked perfectly, right?

So in my view, of a new player, not even one month on the official server, i can already figure it out that when it comes to removing or making things difficult for low lvl / low geared players it works perfectly.

Lets hope they do something or even the whalles may keep paying in order to make the services goin on and dnt allow the game get killed.

Edited by Lean

• The monster levels, XP/SP rewards, and item drops have been adjusted upwards in the following zones:

Target Hunting Zone

Beleth's Magic Circle

Desert Quarry

Enchanted Valley

Phantasmal Ridge

Ivory Tower Crater

Silent Valley

Alligator Island

Tanor Canyon

Forest of Mirrors

Field of Silence

Isle of Prayer

Breka's Stronghold

Sel Mahum Training Grounds

Plains of the Lizardmen

Fields of Massacre

Wasteland

Dragon Valley

Fafurion Temple

Checked Ivory Crater / Phantasmal Ridge and I don't see any significant change in XP. How much it was adjusted upwards?

2 minutes ago, Elfeim said:

The remove of the "mentee graduation" quest comes with any replacement in the mentee reward or it just banished to oblivion?

Yes, the Mentee Graduation for 200 marks now are in oblivion whatching us get rekt.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rng said:

Checked Ivory Crater / Phantasmal Ridge and I don't see any significant change in XP. How much it was adjusted upwards?

With what numbers you compare it

Don't forget that we had server settings on the base xp of the mobs

Taking away at least half of the hunting stops in FoS was the dumbest thing in history. Lack of drops? Lack of adena? Lack of...exp...I learned to deal with, but this is absolute craziness. Like I don't get pk'd for spots as it is, now it'll will be worse.

• Like 1

The update is really not good. With this kind of things lower levels players will slowly leave. At least bring back  the SOS that we d before and ALL the quest that ve been deleted (At least some people enjoyed them). The server now is more unbalanced than before and its a risky bet...

1 hour ago, Juji said:

"When equipped, P. Def. +1126, M. Def. +736, XP/SP Gain +10%. If equipped with Venir's Talisman Lv. 12 or above, Skill Power +3%, Skill Cooldown -3%. Active Skills Sayha's Protection Lv. 1 Sayha's Encouragement Lv. 1. Only the effect of the max level Talisman is applied when 2 or more of the same are equipped."

It doesn't say that.