Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hime

Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Recommended Posts

Junri    0
Posted (edited)

@Juji @Hime Server is up and still no details regarding the Mammon's Magic Staff promotion

Edited by Junri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helvie    67

...so instead of adding new content you again modify the existing stuff so yet again, players like me who are still 107 have less to do/choose from. There are so many forsaken locations that you can adjust for high levels, yet you decide to make swamp of screams and sea of spores 116, fields of silence and whispers are now 110+, forest of mirrors no longer has special monsters. I preferred it before, when you added new stuff, but players who don't like to rush could still progress in their own pace.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helvie    67

Heyyyy, just logged in, weren't clan missions supposed to include pouches as well?

While i can'r take lvl 99-103 ones, I do not see any pouch as a reward for Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Clan Missions

Mission

Lv. Requirement

Description

Rewards

Reach Main Class Lv. 99

Lv. 99

Reach Lv. 99 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x1

Reach Main Class Lv. 100

Lv. 100

Reach Lv. 100 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x3

Reach Main Class Lv. 101

Lv. 101

Reach Lv. 101 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x6

Reach Main Class Lv. 102

Lv. 102

Reach Lv. 102 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x9

Reach Main Class Lv. 103

Lv. 103

Reach Lv. 103 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x12

Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Lvl. 101+

Hunt 800 monsters in any hunting ground. (Hunting is counted only when you gain XP by defeating monsters.)

Letter Pouch (All) x1

You must be in a Clan to collect the rewards when the mission has been completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    1031
5 minutes ago, Helvie said:

Heyyyy, just logged in, weren't clan missions supposed to include pouches as well?

While i can'r take lvl 99-103 ones, I do not see any pouch as a reward for Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Clan Missions

Mission

Lv. Requirement

Description

Rewards

Reach Main Class Lv. 99

Lv. 99

Reach Lv. 99 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x1

Reach Main Class Lv. 100

Lv. 100

Reach Lv. 100 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x3

Reach Main Class Lv. 101

Lv. 101

Reach Lv. 101 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x6

Reach Main Class Lv. 102

Lv. 102

Reach Lv. 102 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x9

Reach Main Class Lv. 103

Lv. 103

Reach Lv. 103 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x12

Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Lvl. 101+

Hunt 800 monsters in any hunting ground. (Hunting is counted only when you gain XP by defeating monsters.)

Letter Pouch (All) x1

You must be in a Clan to collect the rewards when the mission has been completed.

Unfortunately, this is our current known issue for the update.
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19327-known-issues-tales-untold-08192020-live/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lean    96
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Helvie said:

Heyyyy, just logged in, weren't clan missions supposed to include pouches as well?

While i can'r take lvl 99-103 ones, I do not see any pouch as a reward for Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Clan Missions

Mission

Lv. Requirement

Description

Rewards

Reach Main Class Lv. 99

Lv. 99

Reach Lv. 99 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x1

Reach Main Class Lv. 100

Lv. 100

Reach Lv. 100 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x3

Reach Main Class Lv. 101

Lv. 101

Reach Lv. 101 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x6

Reach Main Class Lv. 102

Lv. 102

Reach Lv. 102 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x9

Reach Main Class Lv. 103

Lv. 103

Reach Lv. 103 for your main class while in a clan.

Letter Pouch (TALES) x12

Hunt monsters Lv. 101 or higher

Lvl. 101+

Hunt 800 monsters in any hunting ground. (Hunting is counted only when you gain XP by defeating monsters.)

Letter Pouch (All) x1

You must be in a Clan to collect the rewards when the mission has been completed.

 

Great way to start the event, even if it’s nothing new, will they prolong it to make up for it?

I doubt, however, removing the quest from mentee where we earned 200 marks worked perfectly, right?

So in my view, of a new player, not even one month on the official server, i can already figure it out that when it comes to removing or making things difficult for low lvl / low geared players it works perfectly.

 

Lets hope they do something or even the whalles may keep paying in order to make the services goin on and dnt allow the game get killed.

Edited by Lean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rng    0
Quote
  • The monster levels, XP/SP rewards, and item drops have been adjusted upwards in the following zones:

Target Hunting Zone

Beleth's Magic Circle

Desert Quarry

Enchanted Valley

Phantasmal Ridge

Ivory Tower Crater

Silent Valley

Alligator Island

Tanor Canyon

Forest of Mirrors

Field of Silence

Isle of Prayer

Breka's Stronghold

Sel Mahum Training Grounds

Plains of the Lizardmen

Fields of Massacre

Wasteland

Dragon Valley

Fafurion Temple

Checked Ivory Crater / Phantasmal Ridge and I don't see any significant change in XP. How much it was adjusted upwards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elfeim    1

The remove of the "mentee graduation" quest comes with any replacement in the mentee reward or it just banished to oblivion?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lean    96
2 minutes ago, Elfeim said:

The remove of the "mentee graduation" quest comes with any replacement in the mentee reward or it just banished to oblivion?

Yes, the Mentee Graduation for 200 marks now are in oblivion whatching us get rekt.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lean    96
13 minutes ago, rng said:

Checked Ivory Crater / Phantasmal Ridge and I don't see any significant change in XP. How much it was adjusted upwards?

Who knws, nothing said on the patch notes though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
voo    9

how to augment dragon jewels?  how to enchant seed bracelet lv4? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agriojohn    3
1 hour ago, rng said:

Checked Ivory Crater / Phantasmal Ridge and I don't see any significant change in XP. How much it was adjusted upwards?

With what numbers you compare it

Don't forget that we had server settings on the base xp of the mobs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helvie    67
2 hours ago, Agriojohn said:

Despite the fact it doesn't say in clan quest, you get one letter pouch when you receive the clan quest rewards

thanks, i was holding from taking any rewards since the server went on lol :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dvpKAKdcp    7
8 hours ago, Agriojohn said:

Despite the fact it doesn't say in clan quest, you get one letter pouch when you receive the clan quest rewards

No only for 800 mobs) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HEXperiment    3

Taking away at least half of the hunting stops in FoS was the dumbest thing in history. Lack of drops? Lack of adena? Lack of...exp...I learned to deal with, but this is absolute craziness. Like I don't get pk'd for spots as it is, now it'll will be worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lilicca    0

The update is really not good. With this kind of things lower levels players will slowly leave. At least bring back  the SOS that we d before and ALL the quest that ve been deleted (At least some people enjoyed them). The server now is more unbalanced than before and its a risky bet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
poxy    3
1 hour ago, Juji said:

"When equipped, P. Def. +1126, M. Def. +736, XP/SP Gain +10%. If equipped with Venir's Talisman Lv. 12 or above, Skill Power +3%, Skill Cooldown -3%. Active Skills Sayha's Protection Lv. 1 Sayha's Encouragement Lv. 1. Only the effect of the max level Talisman is applied when 2 or more of the same are equipped."

It doesn't say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×