Why Profecy of fire is not nerf as COV?

papexa

developers:

After 15 years, I decided to return to the game due to the pandemic, to find changes that are clearly not equitable in any way.

I decided as an adult to have a main character a prophet, only to find that the doomcryer became the standard buff just to be used for it.

When I saw this I realized that the main buff that returned to a main character professes no longer makes any sense, since it does not make a difference in the character, much less is it balanced.

COV
For 10 min., Party member's HP / MP Recovery Rate + 20%, P. / M. Accuracy +4, P. / M. Evasion +4, P. / M. Atk. + 15%, Atk. Spd./ Casting Spd. + 10%, P. / M. Critical Rate + 15%, P. / M. Critical Damage + 15%. Consume 30 Spirit Ores.

POF
For 10 min., Party member's Max HP + 10%, HP Recovery Bonus + 10%, P. Atk. + 10%, P. Def. + 10%, Atk. Spd. + 5%, Debuff Resistance + 10%. You consume 10 Spirit Ore.

We can literally see that it is a shame that one of the main human characters is diminished by melodies and nerf skills (cov) that make a prophet unable to compete against a doomcryer.

A shame and I hope that developers and commercials of the game can reverse this situation.

Edited by papexa

Hello papexa, and welcome back. You are right but don t worry about mages, they are so OP in this game that even this COV over POF dont affect their game play. Just look the top players of the server (TI) they are archmages and those lazy pony masters. this is a MAGE server. alot of classes are nerfed, warriors and daggers in general.

5 hours ago, papexa said:

developers:

After 15 years, I decided to return to the game due to the pandemic, to find changes that are clearly not equitable in any way.

I decided as an adult to have a main character a prophet, only to find that the doomcryer became the standard buff just to be used for it.

When I saw this I realized that the main buff that returned to a main character professes no longer makes any sense, since it does not make a difference in the character, much less is it balanced.

COV
For 10 min., Party member's HP / MP Recovery Rate + 20%, P. / M. Accuracy +4, P. / M. Evasion +4, P. / M. Atk. + 15%, Atk. Spd./ Casting Spd. + 10%, P. / M. Critical Rate + 15%, P. / M. Critical Damage + 15%. Consume 30 Spirit Ores.

POF
For 10 min., Party member's Max HP + 10%, HP Recovery Bonus + 10%, P. Atk. + 10%, P. Def. + 10%, Atk. Spd. + 5%, Debuff Resistance + 10%. You consume 10 Spirit Ore.

We can literally see that it is a shame that one of the main human characters is diminished by melodies and nerf skills (cov) that make a prophet unable to compete against a doomcryer.

A shame and I hope that developers and commercials of the game can reverse this situation.

Hi bro, yes POF now is pretty nerf but u have to look at Lv80 skill called Critical Counter, it is EXTREMELY OP for warriors, and Doomcryer doesn't have it, so both WC+PP are super needed in a warrior party, even more for new content like TOI that is for warriors.