Auto Hunting Commands

Arsh

So why did you make it possible to auto sing/dance? So they can just run out of MP stacking songs and dances? Not useful at all if you can't wait for all previous skills to drop before rebuffing, it just keeps eating MP. Using a macro with a delay is still more useful, so what was the point of adding new function?

You need to just make a 'party leader assist attack' button and just let us use the old macro's to do buff.

Additionally, you have still not fixed the /attackstand command. It used to work but now it just gets overridden by auto hunt function, so you end up moving around regardless.

I have a problem with /autohuntingon in my macro.

Once the macro is right clicked to activate it auto hunting the macro turns off and autohunting nevers turns off

/target MainDD
/useskill GreaterHeal
/autohuntingon

/delay 300
/autohuntingoff

any help would be appreciated

4 hours ago, guzaku said:

I have a problem with /autohuntingon in my macro.

Once the macro is right clicked to activate it auto hunting the macro turns off and autohunting nevers turns off

/target MainDD
/useskill GreaterHeal
/autohuntingon

/delay 300
/autohuntingoff

any help would be appreciated

Ok this macro is wrong, i assume you want to Stop Autohunt every 300 seconds and heal then turn it on again.

try this:

/autohuntingoff

/target xxxxx

/useskill Greater Heal

/autohuntingon

/delay 300

25 minutes ago, DukeGr said:

Ok this macro is wrong, i assume you want to Stop Autohunt every 300 seconds and heal then turn it on again.

try this:

/autohuntingoff

/target xxxxx

/useskill Greater Heal

/autohuntingon

/delay 300

This is exactly what I need, but what I experience is that this macro only cycles once then the character auto hunting starts and the macro never comes back. 

This character is a healer, it does group heals as its' attack and this macro is to make it stop auto attacking and heal a specific character.

27 minutes ago, DukeGr said:

Do you right click the macro icon on your bar to enable the Auto Looping?

yes,

once the macro auto hunts on it never cycles to auto hunt off - autohuntingon and autohuntingoff macros are not working for me for some reason.

4 hours ago, DukeGr said:

It works fine, im using it on several toons, have you updated the client cause they patched it yesterday, autohunting macros didnt work before the update.

It works perfectly on my Dwarf but does not work on my Elemental Summoner.  I read another post today from Jan 2020 with another person that plays Elemental Summoner with the same problem.

7 hours ago, guzaku said:

It works perfectly on my Dwarf but does not work on my Elemental Summoner.  I read another post today from Jan 2020 with another person that plays Elemental Summoner with the same problem.

I had this problem on a different toon before, but not on my main. Auto hunt macro works so it seems to be something else that is causing the macro to stop looping. 

Try testing with all auto skills and items off. 

1 hour ago, Pradaya said:

I had this problem on a different toon before, but not on my main. Auto hunt macro works so it seems to be something else that is causing the macro to stop looping. 

Try testing with all auto skills and items off. 

Kudos,  I deleted several other macros and now it works.  Thank you (and everyone in this thread)

for helping!

Edited by guzaku

Hey all is there a thread or instruction guide provided by NCSOFT on the Autohunt feature?  How to use it etc.  Classic has had two systems, the one thats the same as live, and then the one that they "upgraded us to" but provided no instructions on how to use it.

• 1 year later...