Isle of soul - TOI - Plunderous Nerf

iAndouille

Hello NcTeam @Juji @Hime @PhoenixMitra

Can we have clear explanation on what's happening please?

IOS got nerfed to 180 minute max instead of 360 minute, will the Adena be doubled to compensante the loss?

TOI recharge stone removed, annother Adena nerf even for the high lvl players

New 115+ Zone but for who are they in the server?  i am 111 and  mobs are red and i do shit dmg,there are only 5 ppl in server lvl 114+ lol 

Plunderous Plain Adena nerfed,   not in the patchnote, ninja nerf,  We want clear explanation on NCWest plan to keep their players playing. 

/Discuss

Edited by iAndouille
  • Like 7

Prestige Pack canceled until this is fixed. How can anyone actually farm adena in the game when NCWest nerfs all of the adena spots? @Juji @Hime WTF is wrong with how you guys operate as a team. Good luck sustaining a paying customer continuing doing ninja nerfing like this. Unacceptable. Logged off. RIP NCWest.

Edited by Clobberstomp
  • Like 4

Would be nice if the IOS adena drops can stay increased to make up for reduced time able to be spend inside.

@iAndouille the high level zone at this time make no sense at all when most server is 110-111 only indeed.

@Clobberstomp i would rather have ways to farm items/scrolls/stuff that we need to gear our toons with rather then adena.
Adena amounts are getting so ridiculously high for any upgrade potential that at the moment to do minor upgrades i am looking at ranges of 50-200 bil and up per item.
I rather be able to get said items or the means to upgrade those items myself with in-game means.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Isle of Souls Adena changes will NOT be deployed this week. We will revisit the discussion with the Dev team regarding the zone's Adena drops for next week.

Did you find those who abused  the restoration Tickets or busy ? There was no update on forums about what actions have been taken So we assume no actions have been taken . 

49 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

Did you find those who abused  the restoration Tickets or busy ? There was no update on forums about what actions have been taken So we assume no actions have been taken . 

Probably nothing has been done..... as usual.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

The Isle of Souls Adena changes will NOT be deployed this week. We will revisit the discussion with the Dev team regarding the zone's Adena drops for next week.

Please discuss also drop rates in instances, from Venusta chests, Aden cheasts. Is pointless open boxes and we see only 3M adena (now 1.5M). Other rewards I saw once per months, this is no motivated)

• Like 1

@Juji  @Hime  

Hello, with all my respect,  we must Realise that korean updates are focused on their servers situations,  They have many ppl in the lvl 115-120 Range

In NCwest there's not even 20 players lvl 115, and alone in chronos only 4 people are 115,  The average lvl in chronos is 109-111 at most, and 90% of the server is still below that lvl

This update made the life harder for 99% of the players, and all the new xp spots, team play spots are made for 0,001% of the server, I Don't think it is what you guys aim for, by exemple  Swamp of Screams before the update was crowded, people had to fight for their spots,  Now please log in and check it by urself,  all the pits are empty, no one can exp anymore,  

i am 110 almost 111, i have alot of gears, and i am unable to do anything from this new patch.  So i don't imagine how the lowbies will even "play" decently. 

That's on top of all the nerfs.  Im just trying to give feedbacks of the reality of server, not trying to cry or point fingers. Thxs for understanding this 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2020 at 11:35 AM, iAndouille said:

IOS got nerfed to 180 minute max instead of 360 minute, will the Adena be doubled to compensante the loss?

New 115+ Zone but for who are they in the server?  i am 111 and  mobs are red and i do shit dmg,there are only 5 ppl in server lvl 114+ lol 

Plunderous Plain Adena nerfed,   not in the patchnote, ninja nerf,  We want clear explanation on NCWest plan to keep their players playing. 

/Discuss

+

its impossible for anyone who doesnt have atleast 500b in gear to "farm" exp in any spots after 105. im sorry but this update is 1000% a dumpster fire. im sure most of the server would quit if it wasnt for covid. theres literally nothing in the game to do to entertain your self. wheres factions at? you know those were nice quests that gave decent rewards and items. @Hime, @Juji yall CANT keep taking away from the player base and putting everything we need to play this game in a damn event. theres like bare essentials that you need to play this game and 99% of them are unreachable. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2020 at 10:44 AM, Juji said:

The current Adena drop is ok, 3 b Adena per day is not much ( 3h in the instance ) considering the current community economy at this time, instead of nerfing the Adena drop ( that we rly need )  Dev/Gm team should consider : 

Tripple cost of coin in l2store 
Add vitality bonus adena for Isle of Souls 1

The adena we getting at this time in Isle of Souls will also help players buying ncoin in-game for erupting vitality potions and vitality maintaining potions. Its a fair and legit way to transform ncoin to adena / adena to coin . 

Hope dev/gm team do NOT nerf adena drop IOSS1 instance. Thanks in advance. 

On 20.08.2020 at 10:44 AM, Juji said:

Helo @Juji @Hime

l2wiki was refferenced multiple times so i am also going to do it now.

as per that website, the adena ammount drop rate for ios mobs is 100.000 to 120000 adena per mob and that is exactly what we have now.

what some of us also pay for is prestige pack. the prestige rune increases adena ammount by 300% so if we take the 120k per mob example we will ger120k + 300% x 120k = 480k per mob

In ios there is also a trigger buff that increases the adena ammount per mob 2x

so keeping the example above it is 480k x 2 = 960k per mob.

This is EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE NOW so the adena ammount drop ammounts in ios are correct. Any modification NC West does is to alter the game design and make it harder for people to get adena in game.

WHATNC WESTSHOULD DO IS COMPENSATE THE PLAYERS THAT FARMED IOS WITH NERF WRONGLY APPLIED FOR MONTHS. TENS OF BILLIONS WORTH PER PLAYER

Edited by JohnSnow

l2wiki is EU/RU region only and even though alot matches NA servers it's is NOT the same thing and can not be compared like that!

secondly enjoy the last few days of Stronghold boosted settings as it's on the known bug list to be "fixed"

oq3zFSZ.png

2 hours ago, Uzume said:

l2wiki is EU/RU region only and even though alot matches NA servers it's is NOT the same thing and can not be compared like that!

secondly enjoy the last few days of Stronghold boosted settings as it's on the known bug list to be "fixed"

oq3zFSZ.png

Juji has refferenced l2wiki before and i know that appears on the known issues thread but the only issue here is incompetence of NC West

2 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Juji has refferenced l2wiki before and i know that appears on the known issues thread but the only issue here is incompetence of NC West

well if you knew that it was from EU/RU then you should also have known that they actually did get a nerf on Stronghold (they call it Altar) and they are hoping very hard atm that NCWest gets to keep it so they can petition Korea to have their re instated

not really that hard to find if you bother to check their discord & forums so be careful to point to EU/RU atm as that means you actually want the nerf gotcha ?

On 8/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, iAndouille said:

@Juji  @Hime 

In NCwest there's not even 20 players lvl 115, and alone in chronos only 4 people are 115,  The average lvl in chronos is 109-111 at most, and 90% of the server is still below that lvl

The average lvl in chronos is 107-109 at most. FIXED.

On 19/08/2020 at 3:35 PM, iAndouille said:

/Discuss

4d93a717646836154d51f4bed720bf74-full.jp

I think they bring nothing good at all.

14 hours ago, Uzume said:

well if you knew that it was from EU/RU then you should also have known that they actually did get a nerf on Stronghold (they call it Altar) and they are hoping very hard atm that NCWest gets to keep it so they can petition Korea to have their re instated

not really that hard to find if you bother to check their discord & forums so be careful to point to EU/RU atm as that means you actually want the nerf gotcha ?

well, with that awesome logic you posses NC West should hire you, you would fit right in!

we actually had the nerf months before, and wrongly so.