Worst Update Ever - RIP Chronos Naia

22 hours ago, Clobberstomp said:

Multiple nerfs. Multiple items changed not listed in the patch notes. Many things in the patch notes not completed properly. Good luck keeping players with this nonsense @Juji @Hime Do you guys even care anymore or are you just on autopilot hoping for the best?

:(

Look it on the positiv side.
Less mobs = less lag xD

For real now, we need at least another 2 months an experience boost & vitality maintenance buff from NC in order to make all 110, minimum 112.
I've been back since December, started gearing up to a point that today I am 110 while playing every day at least 5-8 hours non stop. I can finally do PI/SI/IOS in self buffs.

Dyes DEX/CHA+5 (3 slots) Radiant+5, R110+7 Bloody Set, Limited Weapon+12 Augment 20%PSkill, Angel Ring +6, Paulina Ring, BValakas, Lindvior, Atlas+12, Abu lv1, Red Cat lv4/Ruby 4/Opal 4/Diamond 4, some more Gems, Artifact Book lvl3 complete with some random Artifacts, Cloak+11, Splendor Wings lvl2, Brooch lvl3, and some more items.

Spending multiple hours selling, fishing etc in order to even start the game.

Spend every month a couple of bucks without ruining my life.

What happened? They decrease the total amount of mobs, exp wall + embrace the wall.

Only good thing for now is IoS (800-1.2b/h) in game, because they screwed everything else!

At least 10 of my friends (110+ and even better geared) in game have quit the game over night and sold everything... You can imagine the frustration when NC screws it Patch after Patch.

Edited by extase1987
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Look it on the positiv side.
Less mobs = less lag xD

For real now, we need at least another 2 months an experience boost & vitality maintenance buff from NC in order to make all 110, minimum 112.
I've been back since December, started gearing up to a point that today I am 110 while playing every day at least 5-8 hours non stop. I can finally do PI/SI/IOS in self buffs.

Dyes DEX/CHA+5 (3 slots) Radiant+5, R110+7 Bloody Set, Limited Weapon+12 Augment 20%PSkill, Angel Ring +6, Paulina Ring, BValakas, Lindvior, Atlas+12, Abu lv1, Red Cat lv4/Ruby 4/Opal 4/Diamond 4, some more Gems, Artifact Book lvl3 complete with some random Artifacts, Cloak+11, Splendor Wings lvl2, Brooch lvl3, and some more items.

Spending multiple hours selling, fishing etc in order to even start the game.

Spend every month a couple of bucks without ruining my life.

What happened? They decrease the total amount of mobs, exp wall + embrace the wall.

Only good thing for now is IoS (800-1.2b/h) in game, because they screwed everything else!

At least 10 of my friends (110+ and even better geared) in game have quit the game over night and sold everything... You can imagine the frustration when NC screws it Patch after Patch.

What is that Splendor Wings? How can I get one of those? Thanks so much!

How I say in Discord, I just unistalled l2 form my Notebook I don´t care anymore, I back after 7 Years to give a shot for one the best mmorpg games they I played. I try to push forwards to don´t pay so many money into the 16 Years old game. Sorry but this game is just nothing for people they just come back or new players. And after this Update I don´t see sense anymore to push forwards so I say to another new players just give up don´t worth it to put so many money into this game and after this update all is even worster. 

• Thanks 1

I remember a distant time when this game actually enjoyable. Games like this are meant to be an escape from reality. You should look forward to going home and logging in and playing this game...I certainly do not anymore. I will still afk do like everyone else, but I can not spend any more money on this garbage. Madden 21 comes out next week so I will have something to play for a few months. Maybe see some of you guys there.

• Like 1

GZZZ NCWEST u finally destroyed a great game ... all updates after awakening, made this game worst, worst and worst, but after this update, u finally done it, game is unplayable, theres almost nothing to do for a 110 toon with mid equipment ... thanks for finally made me take the decision to stop playing that not fun at all game ...

• Like 2

Last time i took a 7 years break from L2, got back for 1.5year just to see the game get to a state where after each update it gets unplayable for the majority of the players, now i'm thinking about a break again, canceling prestige is just what i need to take a time from L2 again, since u cant do much now in the game either playing active or macroing its just not worth it, adena not worth, xp that one is not even worth mentioning, drops(dont know exactly what those are in a long time) even worse than before...

• Like 1

We need quests, we need mobs for all levels, we need spoil, we need the old crafting system, we need 7 signs... please NcSoft, we need Lineage 2 back!!!! half of the map is useless!!! This is not the game we all praised and love!!! Its just a Pseudo-purchase-Macro-Game!!!