Nc-team just take some time and read

IntoFlameX

@Hime - @Juji
From update to update everything we get is crap, every single move from Ncwest is to fill your pockets even more, you guys cut all profitable resources like PP, literally no more adena there. Then stronghold it's not enough that you guys reduce the adena on last update, on this you also reduce the total time we can stay on this update and god knows what we will be able to farm tomorrow when it will go back to "normal"  and in order to farm some "proper" adena we have to pay for prestige, reducing exp on areas and "adjusting-nerfing" over-hit where a solo player without having anyone in party takes around 5.5b exp WITH 200% exp rune in non vitality state, what happens to those that can't afford both prestige and destiny pack or at least destiny to exp. Making it unable for new people to play without having to spend crazy amounts of money. Increasing the levels in areas where only a small % of people can farm. Having a huge map that you don't put in use, 90% of players are trying to find a spot to exp in Alligator / Tanor / Fos / Fom. Putting rip off events that pay off with crumbs.

This post could go on and on but I'm not gonna keep writing. People are posting their complains and we don't get an answer show us for once that you acknowledge what we are saying listen to the community for once. All the decisions you are taking makes people quit the game.

This update and the "ninja" decisions you took is unacceptable and most disappointing.
I'd like to ask the people in this community to show if you agree with a post or a comment and last I'd like to ask @Hime & @Juji that our voice is reaching.

-With respect IntoFlameX. Peace!

Edited by IntoFlameX
  • Like 7

Seems something is a bit off, hope they make it better. Maybe maka da items a dropa,  and a give a the party a xapee bonuses. Yeah take step back and say what would make this more fun, more interesting, flavorful. Change the colors on over enchants too while your at it, make some stars or fire sparks shoot out. For real if it costs a hundred bucks make it look like it costs a hundred bucks, I mean ncoins. Ohh and drops from red people, and make it real hard to work that red off. Thats it, my recomendations.

• Like 1

For the short experience i'm having on the official server and browsing through the forum, i wouldn't change a comma of what you wrote, disregard for the community, a lot of greed, missleading information, things only get worse, why reduce the low adena and xp we already get, when they should increase?

Apparently they want to kill the game, keep hiding information like drop percentage when they should disclosure that data but wait if they do that thing will get worse?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, IntoFlameX said:

@Hime - @Juji
From update to update everything we get is crap, every single move from Ncwest is to fill your pockets even more, you guys cut all profitable resources like PP, literally no more adena there. Then stronghold it's not enough that you guys reduce the adena on last update, on this you also reduce the total time we can stay on this update and god knows what we will be able to farm tomorrow when it will go back to "normal"  and in order to farm some "proper" adena we have to pay for prestige, reducing exp on areas and "adjusting-nerfing" over-hit where a solo player without having anyone in party takes around 5.5b exp WITH 200% exp rune in non vitality state, what happens to those that can't afford both prestige and destiny pack or at least destiny to exp. Making it unable for new people to play without having to spend crazy amounts of money. Increasing the levels in areas where only a small % of people can farm. Having a huge map that you don't put in use, 90% of players are trying to find a spot to exp in Alligator / Tanor / Fos / Fom. Putting rip off events that pay off with crumbs.

This post could go on and on but I'm not gonna keep writing. People are posting their complains and we don't get an answer show us for once that you acknowledge what we are saying listen to the community for once. All the decisions you are taking makes people quit the game.

This update and the "ninja" decisions you took is unacceptable and most disappointing.
I'd like to ask the people in this community to show if you agree with a post or a comment and last I'd like to ask @Hime & @Juji that our voice is reaching.

-With respect IntoFlameX. Peace!

with they movements they drive ppl to quit

• Like 3

I for 1, got a good night sleep last night.  My cp tried all the new stuff, realized we can't even do half the stuff we did and the stuff we still can do isn't worth the time.  It's my decimal point theory.  Our decimal point was supposed to be 1 place over to the left, which would FLOOD the market with items every one needs.  No 1 should be running around w/o a 7 sign talisman at this point, 50$ to learn 1 forgotten skill, wtf!  Every one on the server is supposed to be stronger so this update would work, but you're trying to squeeze all that money from a hand full of players rather then take a little from all, it's not a hard business model.

• Like 1