Letter Collector Event Question

shoorty01

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, shoorty01 said:

After a day and still cannot understand how we get the letters. I am hunting mobs lvl101+ and the only way to get letters is through my clan quests....

Does any one else know anything?

Thank you again

The letters have different drop probabilities depending on the server time.

See chart below (taken from event page):

Letter Drop Probability Schedule

Server Time

Drop Probability

00:00 – 10:00

1x

10:00 – 18:00

4x

18:00 – 00:00

8x

3 hours ago, shoorty01 said:

After a day and still cannot understand how we get the letters. I am hunting mobs lvl101+ and the only way to get letters is through my clan quests....

Does any one else know anything?

Thank you again

I'm not certain but I think actually only drop from Enchanted Valley and up hunting zones. That would 104+ mobs. 

What is the percentage of drop letter in between 00:00 -10:00, cause pretty much in that hour gap i only get one letter so x1 mean 1 or may be 0.0009%?

00:00 – 10:00

We would be happier if we had more relevant details, not only regarding this but in general, what i mean is, in every patch note.

The informantion is immense and distractive but when it comes to something important the information is vague and subjective.

@Juji Why not make the letters tradable? or maybe put an NPC where we can exchange it to other letters? like 3:1 for the rare letters. What we are supposed to do with the excess letters if we can't complete the word because of the missing letters? Can you at least give us an option to exchange it or make it tradable so we can buy it from other players? Also, please stop putting limited-time consumables. :(

Spent 4hrs farming, never see any letter drop at all in Enchant Valley.

Went to IVORY TOWER, got a number of letters.

Been farming for past few day almost 24/7, but yet to get even 1 set of "LINEAGEII", but alot of other letter, which is really useless.

Tried other combo set, as usual, you get some cheap and useless reward.

The frustrating part is: Meele will get Blessed Spiritshot / Mage with get Soulshot.

Edited by TheRaTank

I have Prestige Pack runes, so I probably see more letters drop than others who don't have it. I have had Lineage 2, NCSoft and Tales all totalled a dozen or so times, if not more. My best reward? Orc pots. Most of the other stuff was blessed spiritshots. 

Would it kill them to let the top rewards drop more than .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the time?