Sign in to follow this  
BrazilianGuy

Do we have a staff with no idea what happens in the game? Yes!

My suggestion to the administrators of this game: Make a level 1 character and reach 115 without using $ 1. From there you will understand how your game works. This update was illogical, an update focused on improving the gameplay for those who are 115+ with less than 10 people on 115 on the server. In addition, they reduced the entire xp and adena grid that people below 110 had to support items. Well, I canceled my prestige and I'm thinking about quitting. Nothing you do in this game makes sense.

majks89    2

I feel your pain, I just uninstalled now lineage2 completly form my Notebook, I don´t care anymore about this game. I try to play again after 7 Years Pause and I did it I played 1 Month and now after update I don't see nothing to stay here. So i just say to you uninstall this game and never comeback its better so.

• Like 1

Lean    96
4 hours ago, BrazilianGuy said:

My suggestion to the administrators of this game: Make a level 1 character and reach 115 without using $ 1. From there you will understand how your game works. This update was illogical, an update focused on improving the gameplay for those who are 115+ with less than 10 people on 115 on the server. In addition, they reduced the entire xp and adena grid that people below 110 had to support items. Well, I canceled my prestige and I'm thinking about quitting. Nothing you do in this game makes sense.

That will never happen, i dnt even knw if some dev play this game tho.