EVIS NERFED?

Nestle

I have an evis lvl 108, exalted armor, sigil R110 +4, wep R110 +5, selfbuff, but I cannot farm in zones 105, 107 because I die, I must use rose, cocktail, soup. That is not right, it is assumed that if I am lvl 108 I should be able to kill in those areas without so much problem, the evis is a character that no longer works.

Edited by Nestle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are right, it's wrong that  evis 105 could kill castilla 120, then the boss is wrong setted, evis, could not / can, kill normal mobs lvl 107+ being lvl 105.

Then things were wrong before and to repair it they did something else wrong.

they fixed it the same way all other classes work aka huge lowered damage output on mobs higher then certain amount of levels

why you think nobody hunts at Fafurion Temple ? cause there's nobody that can kill lvl 120 mobs fast enough to make it remotely worth doing, not even the lvl 116 players cause of the 4 level difference

to be clear your skills work fine on mobs within 3 levels just like how it works for everyone else, you are now once more one of us! welcome back to the fold ;)

• Like 1

On 8/20/2020 at 8:44 AM, Nestle said:

I have an evis lvl 108, exalted armor, sigil R110 +4, wep R110 +5, selfbuff, but I cannot farm in zones 105, 107 because I die, I must use rose, cocktail, soup. That is not right, it is assumed that if I am lvl 108 I should be able to kill in those areas without so much problem, the evis is a character that no longer works.

Wait, are you saying that you CAN hunt in 105 and 107 areas, but you need rose, cocktail and soup to do it? Hate to tell you, but most classes in Exalted need those items to xp for a long time without dying. And that was before the update when mobs were easier to kill and didn't hit back as hard as they do now. Your Evis isn't nerfed, it's just brought back to reality. xD

If you want to make it easier, you have to get better equipment. But even then you might still need cocktail at least, unless you have an ISS with prophecy.

• Like 1

On 2020. 08. 20. at 5:44 PM, Nestle said:

those mobs not agro now?
try Tanor or FOM

Edited by KissMyKnife