Othell dagger uses which DYE STR+CHA /DEX +CHA ?

raick

Othell dagger uses which DYE STR + CHA  ,  DEX + CHA? I WANT TO FARM MORE IN DOUBT WHICH DYE TO USE STR + CHA OR DEX + CHA SOMEONE PDOE TO EXPLAIN ME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND WHICH AND MORE EFFECTIVE IN PVE ?

Edited by raick

I ain't the right guy to say this, but as far i research about on a couple of guides here, the way to go i will say is full str, what ppl say is dex have not so much impact since dagger pretty much always crit, but in the end is up to you.

1 minute ago, Lean said:

I ain't the right guy to say this, but as far i research about on a couple of guides here, the way to go i will say is full str, what ppl say is dex have not so much impact since dagger pretty much always crit, but in the end is up to you.

Like this guide over here:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15579-othell-guide-for-starter-85-106/

"Avoid Dex fact, its not affect your Half Kill Rate, some random noob was say this on past, and now almost all noob think its true, but its not.

STR all way, just increase your dex to max 66 and all perfect."

it's very bizarre many posts on the forum here say to use DEX + LUC another one says STR + CHA AND ANOTHER SPEAKS STR + DEX POX WHAT'S BETTER FOR MY PVE SOMEONE CAN HELP WITH MORE RIGHT INFORMATION WHICH I SHOULD USE DYE FOR PVE SE AND DEX + LUC AND STR / CHA AND STR + DEX? SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I USE does not need scientific explanation no thank yous s2 help

I am not criticizing you, maybe you do not know how to read or interpret or something like that (i am talking that the forth of othell uns post speaks srt another speaks dex and there is post that ta ai so pra trolla who is looking for something about the class then wanted to read all posts when you read all of them look if it doesn't have plays with post fake plays with post talking to use str + cha playes talking to use dex so that talking kenya and that is conflicting the ideologies of each playe qual and sure if it is for i test i would not look for that forum you understand or what do i do?

here to know more if you criticate, i will criticate yes if there is something wrong you want to crit yes if you are a person who sees wrong things and be quiet you and an example of a person who will be human if i see something wrong i will speak more critical (this and the case i do not criticize that nigue and i was not sit niguem so i said that othell forum did not understand what color i use

well, yes i may telling something wrong.

Its better to do your own research (not only here) and also some tests for your self, i just want to help you.

One more thing about what i learn on my own research was, dex + cha = yul, str = othel.

But again, in the end, its up to you, do what ever you want.

As I mentioned in some of these posts that are too long to read, if you don't have skill crit rate on your weapon, try to reach 78-80dex and everything else on STR and focus your weapon SA on skill crit dmg and crit dmg . Accuracy in ability tree is a must for HK as well.

im a 112 dagger.

dex doesnt affect your crit rate on stabs as stabs crit all the time.  back in the day (2-3 years ago) dex on a dagger made sense. today, with how the class functions, str is the proper build.  more crit dmg, more power, and you always crit.  you are always max crit rate, max speed, and accuracy isnt worth loosing the 15 str.

as far as cha vs luc, if you are a furtune seeker, luc matters, otherwise you want cha.  if its a dual class dagger, i would go 15str and 15 luc for enchanting purposes.  if its your main and you arent a fortune seeker, go str cha, more dmg.

also, all stabs crit. your vital spot rate and direction to the target are what alter dmg. dex does not increase vital spot success, lethal rate or skill crit rate on a dagger.  there is also no 2x dmg blah blah crap people sometimes reference on here. you should always have more than 70-80 dex based on normal gear and skills.  there is literally no need for more on an othel.

Edited by iHyperlite