Jump to content
SongMaster

I want my name back!!!

Recommended Posts

DominoD    9
14 minutes ago, SongMaster said:

After merge i lost my name, how can i take is back

Send a ticket to support so they can investigate it. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SongMaster    1
9 minutes ago, DominoD said:

Send a ticket to support so they can investigate it. Good luck!

i have accepted name with suffix 22, is it reversible?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DominoD    9
42 minutes ago, SongMaster said:

i have accepted name with suffix 22, is it reversible?

I'm not sure, your best bet is sending a support ticket.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Conguero    116
1 hour ago, SongMaster said:

i have accepted name with suffix 22, is it reversible?

Yes, that's fine. Submit a ticket for our Customer Support team to review. From the Server Merge Guide:

Quote

 

Character Name Conflicts: If there are duplicate character names following the merge, characters coming from Freya will have to be renamed.

  • Any characters formerly on Freya with a name conflict will automatically be granted a free name change upon logging into the game for the first time after the merge.
  • Name disputes can be appealed by contacting support in cases of name sniping by inactive characters. In general name disputes will be addressed by a combination of factors such as creation date, play time, and level.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BENIACZA    0
1 minute ago, Conguero said:

Yes, that's fine. Submit a ticket for our Customer Support team to review. From the Server Merge Guide:

 

Ok . But what with ppl who you force back to Naia ? I Transwer years ago from naia to magmeld and i cant now use mine nick bcs of you "limitation"- thats the answer from you gm-s . Help me  and ppl like me have old nicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BENIACZA said:

Ok . But what with ppl who you force back to Naia ? I Transwer years ago from naia to magmeld and i cant now use mine nick bcs of you "limitation"- thats the answer from you gm-s . Help me  and ppl like me have old nicks

the gm answer you already with a solution, what answer you want? serious, if the name is not available is because is taken, if they let you have the taken name were the mails gonna end up, i mean seriously are you dropping the tantrum after been answer? this is why have  this cold answers because dumb people complaining about once upon a time he move from naia to magmeld and now he want his old name from that time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2SHAE    17
4 hours ago, Gastric_Penguin said:

the gm answer you already with a solution, what answer you want? serious, if the name is not available is because is taken, if they let you have the taken name were the mails gonna end up, i mean seriously are you dropping the tantrum after been answer? this is why have  this cold answers because dumb people complaining about once upon a time he move from naia to magmeld and now he want his old name from that time

 

Back then the guy has paid to leave Naia and take his chosen name in Magmeld. Through no choice of his own he was then merged into Freya and now back into Naia.

In this scenario having paid to take the name he chose he has every right to want his old name back. The GM hadnt answered on this matter as it is a total different scenario to the O.P.  Being a complete tool in your response doesn't change that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vassy    25
1 hour ago, 2SHAE said:

 

Back then the guy has paid to leave Naia and take his chosen name in Magmeld. Through no choice of his own he was then merged into Freya and now back into Naia.

In this scenario having paid to take the name he chose he has every right to want his old name back. The GM hadnt answered on this matter as it is a total different scenario to the O.P.  Being a complete tool in your response doesn't change that.

LOL 

Let say you are old char on Naia, but not so old than this guy here. And what if his old nickname was the same as your main character on Naia? You want Ncsoft to change your name instead and give his name back???

The merge is Freya to Naia  not the opposite. Daah..

The only reasonable solution is to put one extra small letter in front of your nickname like "x" or some number. People will still recognize you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2SHAE    17
6 hours ago, Vassy said:

LOL 

Let say you are old char on Naia, but not so old than this guy here. And what if his old nickname was the same as your main character on Naia? You want Ncsoft to change your name instead and give his name back???

The merge is Freya to Naia  not the opposite. Daah..

The only reasonable solution is to put one extra small letter in front of your nickname like "x" or some number. People will still recognize you. 

 

If your going to laugh at suggestions and post in a condescending tone please at least look into how the transfer mechanics work.

What you describe is impossible. Once Beniacz w/e/ his name was in Naia originally transferred to Magmeld - NCSoft "lock" your name so no new character can be created in the original server with this name. This means there cant of been anyone in Naia using this name in the time since Beniacz originally paid to transfer out and take his desired nickname in Magmeld. Because they are now forcing him back into this server hes simply requesting his original "locked" nickname be reallocated to him.

Edited by 2SHAE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×