Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Live)

Hime

Back in the day you guys offered 1-85 Rune which stacked with everything else.  Why not make a 1-112 Rune and make it CHEAP (maybe even give out a free 1-week one). 

Another option is a CHEAP (or free) Vit Rune for 112 and under.

ZERO party penalty would also be HUGE! 

I'm under no illusions that you guys can make any big in-game changes BUT, I know you can make adjustments which can really help to mitigate this god-awful update.

5 minutes ago, TimmyJohns said:

Right, that is what i struggle with - it seems like alot of these updates are geared towards 113+ players which doesn't make sense to me considering there is only like 50 of them at that level...

What doesn't make sense is that 113+ Characters level FASTER than 109-112 characters. 

Is there ANY game that ANYONE has heard of where higher level players level faster than lower level players under the same conditions?????

• Like 2

Hello, first good morning, secondly fire everyone and put players to manage the game. That said, come on ...

"Give your feedback" Write that down and add "last seen 20 hours ago"

"update discussion" Write this and add "last seen Friday" and we are on Monday

Well, I don't know how your home office is doing, but there is something wrong with that, maybe that's why the bot are comfortable on the server.

About the update? was there any? I noticed difficulties in leveling my char 108 feoh ... few mob, I didn't notice an increase in Feoh (maybe I am too weak to have any significant increase).

"We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features"

again, it's been a few months since you've been reading only negative things and with each update there's more negative feedback, so I'm not sure what you want ... will you just read it?

1.Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses: I will only talk about it, the rest I can't say, since I don't have much money to be able to do something that has been added.

a) First, why are there level 1-85 farm zones? there is simply no point in having this if the quest already leaves in 30 minutes at level 85.

b) Instead of nerf adena that drops from the mob (area 103 - 109 where I can farm for example) with prestige I earn 90kk on the map all day ... I spend 70kk bssr / spirit pray and I earn 0.2% ??? So I earn + - 20kk just staying macro all day? There is not much advantage to a character with less than $ 1000 investment then.

c) $ 1000 for you to stay macro in Ev because the other few places

Sv-105 (full)

Tanor-107 (full)

FoS-109 (full) ...

only these locations? there are + - 3k ppl 105-109 redesign the farm areas 105-110, as the game is dying in 105 (after that you must invest a lot of money).

d) exalted? Really? Baylor / kama / gludio 105 + ... ok, let's go with toons 108, 109, 108, 107,110,109, 108 (4 exalted, 1 R110 +12 bow, 1 R99 + 14, 3 r99 +12 ...) it's no use, we have little damage and little pdef, we die, you need to be carried by good players (top 100 ~ 150).

e) I could put the alphabet here, but I don't think you will read it.

Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses

players like me who are still 107 have less to do/choose from and it will be more difficult to catch up. There are so many forsaken locations that you can adjust for high levels, yet you decide to revamp swamp of screams and sea of spores to 116, fields of silence and whispers are now 110+, forest of mirrors no longer has special monsters. I preferred it before, when you added new stuff, but players who don't like to rush could still progress in their own pace.

Skill Changes

As a wynn I don't see any change except for the sigil mastery. Overall, wynns are yet again forgotten, at lvl 107 I can't do any dmg even with a Fafurion event weapon. I'm not good as a support either. Overall useless in a party, can't solo... I have to drag my evi or maestro box everywhere with me so that they can kill mobs for me which is an absurd.  Fix this class or allow us to change main.

• Like 1

i would like to piggy back off what others are saying, the map of this game is HUGE, and there is so much unused areas level 1-85....and now the very few zones for 105-110 have less mobs / more difficult.  We are running out of space in these few zones, its almost impossible to get a spot at a zone that is my own level (109) so i have to go steal spots from lower level zones...why not revamp some of the 1-85 zones for higher levels?  We need more options, even adding back in necropolis / catacombs for 105+ would be a great idea.  Seems like that could be a solution to all of the negative feedback...

• Like 1

So, nothing new here.

From time to time we see this kind of changes, were players that can't afford to spend the amount needed to keep up with the top 1% players get ripped even more, by nerfing a drop zone like you did before with literally all adena drop zones, like Giants Cave, Land of Chaos lately and now once again doing the same to Plunderous Plains.

We're not asking NCsoft to give us bonus or freesbies, we just want to play a fair game, by investing our time in something that will give us some return, and most of all, fun.

Regards,

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Hime said:

Olá aventureiros,

Ontem, lançamos a atualização Tales Untold. Com a atualização, houve muitas mudanças nos sistemas atuais e a adição de novos sistemas.

Temos lido os comentários já compartilhados e gostaríamos de convidar todos a compartilharem suas ideias de forma construtiva sobre a atualização, especialmente sobre estes recursos:

1. Zonas de caça e chefes de ataque
  2. Augment System
  3. Mudanças de item
  4. Mudanças de habilidade
  5. Outras Mudanças

Conte-nos como tem sido sua experiência, do que você gosta, do que não gosta e você acha que pode ser melhorado.

Obrigado!

Hello,
Thank you for asking.
As an active player and clan leader on chronos server, I want to point some topics here:
1 - Farm zones are full at current server levels, we have no xp bonus per group and no adena farm.
2 - All areas of adena drop from Land of Chaos to Plunderous Plains have been removed. With this changes, 12 active players from my clan will stop playing.
3 - If there is no adena for farm, there are no prestige package advantages.
4 - Timed hunt zones were cut in half, although now you do the triple adena drop, but it is always full. There should be more areas like Stronghold.
5 - Now at chronos there is only 1 player at level 116, 3 players at 115 and 7 at 114 level. This update is for which players?
6 - An outdated L2 store has almost nothing to profit from.
8 - A clan instance for 110 level, in my clan there are only 4 players 110 the rest are 108 109. Again, this update is for which players?
Possible Solutions:
More areas like Plunderous Plains and former Land of Chaos, with some new areas, low geared people can get a little bit of adena, not like the PK swords that give 20b adena per day for the top players only. That would generate more Prestige Package sales for NCsoft.
Create new EXP farm areas for groups from 105 to 110 lvl with bonus EXP in party.
Create new time hunting zones areas with adena drop like Stronghold and Storm Isle, these areas have potential for company profits from the sale of entrance passes.
Upgrade the L2 store as item packs, add vitality maintaining runes with the 200% xp rune.
This is my last call.
#giveback plunderous
#giveback land of chaos
#more areas from xp 105 to 110 lvl
Thank you.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, shadowrealm said:

prestige packs canceled will not spead on xp runes epics and any thing any more just gonna look for a game that doesnt treat the players like ncsoft does

SAME HERE 3ACC

cancelado.jpg

Edited by TiredDorf

Its time for some hard written text since you wanted a good critic to the game updates!

So as this game is going on, it's more likely to World of Warcraft on every single update, for example:

• You pk and nothing can happen to you - Like in WOW.
  • Gear and potions droping on events are self bound - Like in WOW.
  • Instances - like in WOW.

Now some other crap we got atm ingame:

• World raid bosses are always 1 or 2 sided max so u cant go to them, u can even delete them from the game cause only ppl that RMT takes them.
  • Almost half of the game content doesnt drop ingame (you must use the L2Store if you want to get it or bot 24/h to get adena to trade for NCOINS).
  • Sieges are like 1 hit for top whales or RMTERS or donaters of the server.
  • Cheaters using 3rd party programs for years and not a single perma ban. (this is the worst thing we have)
  • Events that drop only top stuff for top geared people (this incentivate the RMT ingame...)

Guess what WE NORMAL PLAYERS dont want to let PC on 24/h!

WE NORMAL PLAYERS dont want to have more then 2-3 chars logged in for buffs or heal on the back.

To cut the max boxes you can log into 3 was a good choice but, not at all because, you didnt cut the max boxes you can log in per IP. So there is still tons of boxes of people to farm ingame adena. What's the point in this? Make drops better and cut the boxes...

Yes iam against cheaters and exploiters and RMTERS and no, iam not against the donaters of the game cause they make the server alive, but think a bit and see if this makes any sense at all...

I want Lineage 2 back like old times not this peace of ***!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses
  2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

Hello

In this game, we have tycoons who sell items of 30b or more in large quantities and manage to have a dozen boxes 110 farming in stronghold and yet the problem for ncsoft seems to be 3kk of adena that is offered as prize in an instance that nobody below 110 can do solo. There is no way for the novice player to reach the top,  get exalted and go selling mentee mark or picking up low gear on the ground that falls from the magnates' pts. And the few farm areas for low-level players have been removed: plunders plains, land of chaos, etc.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

We are a party of six friends playing this game. All lvl 107 with exalted gear of course.

Hunting Zones> Pretty much the same for us. FoS is a bit crowded now. A lot of high end player farming 12 mobs spots alone. Its not fair for us, we are a full party and sometimes can't find spot.

Raid Bosses> We tried to do baylor and we couldn't even with dragon weapons. So we can't tell.

Augment System> Our gear can't be augmented.

Item Changes> Items? What's that?

Skill Changes> The ones who need it, can't buy a sigil.

Other Changes> The auto camera is funny. Apart from that, it's all the same.

The letters event is fun. The thing is that we can't trade items. That's really bad. A feoh got soulshots and a tyrr got spiritshot and they can't exchange. 

• Like 1

Players are so disappointed with this update that you can already feel the effect of such negligence. All you are aiming for is money, saying it is f2p, you can't even consider that. Don't forget that we are the players that make the server. Without drop adenas = no NCoin, many players cannot buy NCoin (for real money) so they buy from other players for adenas and this moves the market. The game became extremely difficult for 95% of the players or even more. The few spots you have to level / farm 105+ are full, few mobs, little xp, and almost no adena. So you expect people to pay to have this misery xp / items / adenas? When do you think a player will start having fun if they can't do anything anymore? There are no more partys, people standing in aden and other cities, groups of wttp people just talk about quit until everything is resolved and some have even moved to other servers. Anyway, i'm not gonna spend 1cent with this game till things get better...

Edited by kaucian
  • Like 1

I think  you should offer more spots for exp on several hunting grounds  such as FOS  and Stronhhold. Since u nerfed bad plunderous  at least let stronhold have  the current adena drops. It can be a a good help for players to get some adenas and not only ncstore ! 

has anyone done the math to level up from 110 to 115 with 24hr exp with the given options now?  the gm's so freaking retarded.  I could have every top item in game and spend 10k dollars every event, and never get to 115 from 110.

On 20. 8. 2020 at 11:07 PM, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Thank you!

Hi, thanks NC to have opportunity to make feedback on update or game system.

As i red all replies I must agree with everything. New updates in EU/US are far behind level and gear players base. We cannot be compared with Korea in same point. As I written many times on forum EXP/SP, Adena drop, Item drop must be rise significantly. But what you do is always lowering of even deleting every oportunity to drop enought adena or items to have proper gear on every players levels. But NCSoft you miss something beside lowering adena or item collection, you miss lowering or deleting FEES of in-game content as fees when we need buy artifacts and artifact books, or giant energy, or elcyum fees, and every fees in NPC shops and NPC context menu. These fees are same as in Korea but we have adena income nerfed and nerfed!!!  

Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses

As people wrote, hunting zones brings for majority of server nothing good this time. I know and i red Korea patches that in Korea more location were changed as Varka, Ketra, Wall of Argos ... . In general we needs 2-3 locations for every players level range 105-107, 107-109,109-111 etc. 1 or 2 similar location with less mobs or gropus of mobs are insuficient. EXP in location must encouraged farming and not demotivating. We need more support for party exping with maximum EXP whent party is full (or 5+) with additional bonuses on EXP when party have tank, ISS, heal included (as aura or solidarity system). And of cours with decent adena and item drops (is riddiculous to open Aden treasure and for 90% we see meaningless adena amount.

Raid bosses are out of majority of players in both servers. We need rewamp whole raid boss system. Raid bosses must be killable with some effort. We need back some as Raid boss book where killed boss will be marked and after then reward can be obtained. Killed boss will have time couldown maybe 3-7 days to been possible to kill it again with same account. Respawn of bosses will be 24 hrs.

Augment System

Good move but:

1. chance to loot some better augument is low and need hundrets of stones to make it. Recipe craft of stones therefore should be 100% success or remain only augumets that give % increase of some stats. With minimal adena drop or items drop to be sold is also difficult to pay milions adena for giant energy or gemstone R to craft stones and to put augment. Augmented items must be tradable!!! When cloaks after augmet could be sold why other gear not??? We must do expensive effort and after we must deleting augment because we can trade it? 

Item Changes

Sigil wearing if dual weapon is used is nice move but why forcing fighters (tyrrs, evis ... ) to wear sigil insted of shield? For mages ok but fighters should wear shield. With shield enchanted R110 bonuses to P atak, defs is more suitable for fighters. Sigil enchanted R110 have all to M atack bonus. 

Enchanting succes rates must be increased for items as bracelet, shirts, circlet, artifact books and all items that have 3 stages. 1st stage +5 should be almost for free, 2nd stage should be achievable to +5 with more friendly rates and 3th stage should be harder but better as now. And with enchanting delete LUC involment in this process. Now pepole need almost 100 LUC to make something to max stage, but majority of people have maybe 65-75 LUC. And everything cost a lot of adena which we have not because of your economy nerfs.

Skill Changes

More skills should be improved especially tanks UDs (now are crap), agro nerfed. ANd what is needle in ass are Rune stones. Delete it completly or at least rune stones must be needed in 1st time learning of skills and not after every levels that follows. We need also rune stones in drop list of every instance bosses (helios, etina, istina, octavis, kamaloka, castilia .... ). We need also to enchants skills to +20 with significant less adena fees and also to have more opportunity to obtain/drop/buy/exchange all kind of enchanting skill books. Forgotten skills +5 and more are fancy for more thant 80% of players without adena and better fat NCcoins wallet.

L2store items should be some fancy or decorative items and not mandatory items for game progress. With these items should be live easier but without these items live not end on lvl 107 with no possible progress forwards.

AND we need more talk with GMs and we must see also some effort back with some serious solutions to crisis. 

PS: MEELE lags still exist

• Like 2