Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Live)

Hime

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses
  2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

We want Lineage2 to become the game it used to be without asking for big changes.

Force the use of party

I am main support and its hard to find party because every damage dealer has their own  support in their party (with terrible gear because they are boxes toons) . I think this new update needs to make all classes equally important. 

To me, the solution to this problem is:

• Dual box should be forbidden, again.
  • Stop giving 1 hour buffs in events or purchase. Every player in siege doesnt use ISS buffs because of that
  • Eliminate selfbuffing
  • Eliminate vampiric rage in every item or talisman, so people will be forced to need a healer (in some zones).
  • Enhance party experience so people will be forced to party in lvl.

Damage Dealer

Increase base damage of attacks and decrease items/buffs with the ability to critical damage and critical rate. So Yuls and Evis won't 1hit a full tank or any other class.

Hunting Zones

There are many lvling zones below lvl 100 and this is pointless since there is a quest that makes you 100 in max 2 days. You can make those zones lvl 100, 103, 105, 107 and 109. With more spots for the entire server, the pk will be reduced and players can farm without problems.

Also make new hunting zones for 111, 113, 115 (always odd numbers).

Dailies

I used to belong to a clan that recruits new players. Most of the new players got bored of the game because they macro a whole day and they only got 1%.So I think you should implement more daily solo quests for new people. They can dissapear after lvl 107.

Adena system

By removing the multiple box system, people wont have fishers anymore. So probably we need to increase the adena % in every mob and implement craft system for more objects, for example rose potions, scrolls for exp, scrolls for vitality, among others.

Maybe this could be another update. A great idea for a new update :D.

Kind regards,

• Like 2

Hi!

easy, no adenas, no purchase, many players have no way to buy at the L2 store, so they buy the items for adenas from those who buy at the L2 store to resell. The game itself, already difficult, having nerfed even more what was already little, only made people even more discouraged, (some friends stopped playing this afternoon) the low lvl areas are full because it is the only way to personal 110- do something, mobs are more difficult to kill, IT almost has no more ppls, empty sos, among others. The game now is more than hard... For pvp we will need to farm first, but like this, no way...

3 minutes ago, Kicdo said:

We want Lineage2 to become the game it used to be without asking for big changes.

Force the use of party

I am main support and its hard to find party because every damage dealer has their own  support in their party (with terrible gear because they are boxes toons) . I think this new update needs to make all classes equally important. 

To me, the solution to this problem is:

• Dual box should be forbidden, again.
  • Stop giving 1 hour buffs in events or purchase. Every player in siege doesnt use ISS buffs because of that
  • Eliminate selfbuffing
  • Eliminate vampiric rage in every item or talisman, so people will be forced to need a healer (in some zones).
  • Enhance party experience so people will be forced to party in lvl.

Damage Dealer

Increase base damage of attacks and decrease items/buffs with the ability to critical damage and critical rate. So Yuls and Evis won't 1hit a full tank or any other class.

Hunting Zones

There are many lvling zones below lvl 100 and this is pointless since there is a quest that makes you 100 in max 2 days. You can make those zones lvl 100, 103, 105, 107 and 109. With more spots for the entire server, the pk will be reduced and players can farm without problems.

Also make new hunting zones for 111, 113, 115 (always odd numbers).

Dailies

I used to belong to a clan that recruits new players. Most of the new players got bored of the game because they macro a whole day and they only got 1%.So I think you should implement more daily solo quests for new people. They can dissapear after lvl 107.

Adena system

By removing the multiple box system, people wont have fishers anymore. So probably we need to increase the adena % in every mob and implement craft system for more objects, for example rose potions, scrolls for exp, scrolls for vitality, among others.

Maybe this could be another update. A great idea for a new update :D.

Kind regards,

NAILED IT!! but this will never happen. but i love the idea. and BRING BACK THE bleep FACTIONS AND QUESTS!

37 minutes ago, Degus said:

YOU DON'T CARE.....

There is no 1 there that has a clue of the state of the game, support is sub'ed out, that's why we have shilian crystal problems, any real gm would of picked up on that.  Your ncstore is WAY too expensive, if things were half the price, twice the people would buy twice as much, market would be flooded, lower levels could afford gear, xp boost, passes, and wales will still buy till they get that top prize.  You ruined everywhere I hunt, completely, but worse, you ruined my cp's hunting ground.  So we can do crappy instances with crap xp and nerfed drops, lol, 1.2 mill, are you kidding me?  Have you looked in auction house?  You Might be able to buy a venir 4 in a few weeks  Didn't realize raid bosses were still a thing.  

OTHER CHANGE... this has been going on way too long, proving again that you just dont care....  Right now, I have a million fukkin letters in my inventory, that are gonna give me chit rewards that dont stack with the other event chit rewards, and now with augmented/non-tradable armor and what, 15 new artifacts I CANT CHANGE MY DAMN CLASS, I THINK I'M ACTUALLY STUCK!!!!!

How do you have so many letters? I have been farming for four hours now, and I only got 10 so far....

AND YOUR ENCHANT RATE SUCKS TOO

New player, hooked on game, cloak event, busts his ass all week at K-Mart and drops 250$, all but food money on cloak pack....

First 10 enchants fail all in a row, figures its a bug, restarts, bam +1, there we go, pop, fails goin +2, 6 more in a row fail goin +1, then finally, +3!

250$ on a +3 cloak....

Meanwhile, greasy metal head down the street buys +10 cloak on black market for 100 bucks and drives off in his bitchin camaro with your girlfriend by his side....and 150 bucks

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

New player, hooked on game, cloak event, busts his ass all week at K-Mart and drops 250$, all but food money on cloak pack....

First 10 enchants fail all in a row, figures its a bug, restarts, bam +1, there we go, pop, fails goin +2, 6 more in a row fail goin +1, then finally, +3!

250$ on a +3 cloak....

Meanwhile, greasy metal head down the street buys +10 cloak on black market for 100 bucks and drives off in his bitchin camaro with your girlfriend by his side....and 150 bucks

LMAO! speak the truth sir! 

Hi,

First of all thank you for listen to us. I am a a regular Ncoin buyer for the past 9 months. At the moment I am 110 and would say that I got some decent gear to farm Field of Whispers with my ISS and my main.

1. I made a calculation that in order to maintain my vitality for a month it would cost me 750 euros! I would recommend to cut the price from 750 to 75 euros. This would create micro-transactions (Business 101) and we would start leveling in a proper way and would encourage people to buy for the first time potions.

2. Add party bonus permanent and don't divide the experience by the amount of people in party.

3. Same goes for the Adena. We need to get all decent Adena.

4. Like others said: Kick the RMT from top 100 players. They destroy the Ncoin economy and your company.

5. Stop adding newbie items into the L2 Pay Events. I am tired to see always same items on sale and only top 3 lottery are great items. By either changing the Pay Event Items, people might catch up in gear. Why cant you give Angel Rings+6, Dragon Rings+3 etc into those boxes that the servers starts being flooded by those items. People are buying 5 years old gear from Pay Events. By now, R99 should be in the shelter and everyone should be running R110.

6. Increase monsters experience given by 200% so we can catch up with Koreans.

7. Maybe it is due to my clan, but I have never seen someone with a +25 or more weapon. Barely +18 weapon on server. Check on the other side of the continent..

8. Listen to your customers!

9. We see the effort you made with the GM Buffs, but years of bad hearing towards customers is not gonna get even with GM Buffs.

10. Fire the whole developer team. It takes literally 1 variable (code line) to modify server settings! Been there when I tried my own L2 illegal server at home years ago!

11. Increase enchant success rates, for some items they are terrible.

• Like 1

Obviously, you have no idea about your product, so let’s give you some tips.

1.    Hunting zones: Your dev team remembered in 2020 that there is an option called “party” and you upgrade two areas for party hunting, one for 116 level and one for 120. But from 105 to 116 there are 0 areas for party xp, so people are not creating parties/CPs. As a result of this, we have only DDs high level in the server and no supports, which means that the update of these areas is useless.
2.    Raid bosses: change it to instance zones (reset 2-3 times per week), with damage cap (so 1-2 DDs won’t be enough), increase the drop rate, so people start making parties and equipment. People need gear, it's impossible to level up, PVE or PVP with exalted armors/weapons.
3.    Items changes: People don’t have armors and weapons, they need 4b per month to get rare accessory pack (2000nCoin) in order to “PVP” with mobs... You think they care for items that can acquire only through p2w events? Oh sorry, everyone can wear a sigil, now they have the equipment upgrade to PVP
4.    Skills changes: now they have to level not only the main class but also the dual class. People have main class lower than 110 level and some others are not playing the main class (which is 105) and they leveling the dual class. Will you give the service to change the dual class to main class or your dev team needs user manual “how to?” WTF we are in year 2020…
5.     Other changes: Seriously?

Back to basics. Μotivate new players to increase the server population. Low the prices to xp boosts from L2store, increase the XP, add more xp events.
If you want healthy servers you need MORE active players. If you want more money in your pocket you need MORE active players. 
I respect Korean players but we are US/EU players, with different mentality and different requirements. 

P.S. my character is 110/112 (main/dual) with 2T equipment (maybe more) and is not enough to PVP. 

No PVP, no Lineage ][

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We no longer have any open areas for adena farm.

Plunderous Plains, which was the last one, was nerfed without even being in the patch notes.

The timezones areas are only viable for players with top items, so it is not viable for beginners and poorer players to be able to farm adena.

This will lead to a mass quit of the game!

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses 

Very poorly designed for most classes but archer/feoh. That being said, this update removed 2/3 or even more of the spots in FoS, which were the only place to exp after 107 areas. We should have a lot more places like the strong area of Tanor but with the amount of spots like old FoS. Also, we need a place like old FoW for single target characters, with stronger mobs but a much better reward xp/sp/adena so single target toons can keep up with all the aoe from archer/feoh.  I see archers shooting skills like there is no cooldown or casting time and clearing 2-3 spots while a strong melee toon cant even clear 1 spot. Not to mention the melee lag...:| I just fell like playing any other class than yull/feoh/othel is a waste of time and investment (its not even fun anymore). 

Also the exp range to beat each level goes from 2 to 3 time more from the previous, while the exp each area gives is around 10-15% better. so if i have to kill 10M mobs to level up from 107 to 108 at a zone lv 105, i would have to kill around 9M mobs at a 109 but fighting stronger mobs, because even though i have to kill less mobs it takes more time, and that makes lower zones crowded, making ppl only move over when mobs get light blue.

For example if u compare exp each mob gives in silent valley (105) and Field of whisper (111)  its not even 50% diference, but to level 110>111 you would need around 300x more exp than 105>106. ( thats for just one level not the entire gap).

The reward for killing stronger mobs should be better.

The adena nerf in plunderous was horrible, you could changed it in a way that only active toons could farm instead of removing the area.

Raid boss is not a thing for normal players in a couple years by now. Its either a super strong dd who 1-2 shot a boss or a click based area to enter where the same 3rd party users wins every time. On top of that even if normal ppl were to be able to kill them, the reward (xp/drops) are so low that it wouldn't be feasible to keep doing them but the fun part, which, let's be honest, its not a challenge anymore... where is the real boss mechanics?

Augment System 

Good changes overall, but increasing the cost on an already very expensive feature is a low move.

Item Changes

This mechanic of increasing level(normal/high/top) and enchanting on already expensive items is very annoying, i mean, the idea is good but its not players friendly when u can only obtain such material through real money and with a super low chance of upgrading anything.

I liked the new sigil/shield bonus (specially the shield glowing as an set piece), but in my opinion classes that use 1h weapons should get a bigger bonus from those.

The old brooch jewels icons were prettier.

Skill Changes

I approve how you detached the pull from confusion debuff. Although i did not see any pull resistance in game, i was not able to pull many targets around. So i dont know if dividing it really helped any tank since the skill land rate seems so low.

Separating the confusion debuff from the damage of skills that have that effect was a long waited feature. Good job.

Other Changes

The chat seems very polluted with the new item link... I don't really remember other changes.

I won't even start talking about pvp in this post... LoL

Edited by KingNothing
  • Like 1

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses: Might be a bit decrease the defense from mobs(decrease defense attribute), coz most of ppl is not even 112+.
  2. Augment SystemImproved good
  3. Item ChangesGood
  4. Skill ChangesNice
  5.  Other Changes:Need to fix Angel touch, few things, from but on update is fine

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Thank you!

I'll keep it simple:

1. Vastly increase XP and mobs on all hunting zones < 113

2. Best aspect of update...although removing Ether as recipe ingredient would be nice.

3.  Give archers back their special arrows. You made mobs harder to kill. New skill, augments for armor and a tiny boost for sigil doesn't cover the DOT that we used to get from Additional Arrow or Patk Arrow on current mobs.

4.  Meh. Yes, learned new Yul skill, but because of other stealth changes, it doesn't feel like my character got better. Not 110 on main, so definitely not 110 on dual. Won't know about those additional skills for another few months at this rate..

5. I'm trying to think of a change that I like. Can I get back to you?

37 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Hi,

First of all thank you for listen to us. I am a a regular Ncoin buyer for the past 9 months. At the moment I am 110 and would say that I got some decent gear to farm Field of Whispers with my ISS and my main.

1. I made a calculation that in order to maintain my vitality for a month it would cost me 750 euros! I would recommend to cut the price from 750 to 75 euros. This would create micro-transactions (Business 101) and we would start leveling in a proper way and would encourage people to buy for the first time potions.

2. Add party bonus permanent and don't divide the experience by the amount of people in party.

3. Same goes for the Adena. We need to get all decent Adena.

4. Like others said: Kick the RMT from top 100 players. They destroy the Ncoin economy and your company.

5. Stop adding newbie items into the L2 Pay Events. I am tired to see always same items on sale and only top 3 lottery are great items. By either changing the Pay Event Items, people might catch up in gear. Why cant you give Angel Rings+6, Dragon Rings+3 etc into those boxes that the servers starts being flooded by those items. People are buying 5 years old gear from Pay Events. By now, R99 should be in the shelter and everyone should be running R110.

6. Increase monsters experience given by 200% so we can catch up with Koreans.

7. Maybe it is due to my clan, but I have never seen someone with a +25 or more weapon. Barely +18 weapon on server. Check on the other side of the continent..

8. Listen to your customers!

9. We see the effort you made with the GM Buffs, but years of bad hearing towards customers is not gonna get even with GM Buffs.

10. Fire the whole developer team. It takes literally 1 variable (code line) to modify server settings! Been there when I tried my own L2 illegal server at home years ago!

11. Increase enchant success rates, for some items they are terrible.

These ideas are wonderful !! 100% agree with him <3

Please NCWEST.

Listen Your Costumers, Players. 

The update is fine if we all had better gear. It's impossible to get better gear because your nccoin prices are so stupidly high. Not only are you costing yourself revenue by cutting people out of the market for nccoin, but players can't progress because of it. Our prices should be on par with EU, since the majority of players are poorer from south america. Sure there are rich ones here, there are in EU as well, but these prices are just insane especially with all the boosts people will need with this update. 

48 minutes ago, Degus said:

250$ on a +3 cloak....

This is so true.

How is it possible you do not have metrics on your server population (lvls, areas of activity etc?). You push content that responds to 0% of your client base. Do you need to be told this is a bad move? 

Your interaction with the community is tragic to say the least. I have not had any productive contact/conversation with anyone of your staff. You are given feedback for months now. both the problems and ideas for solutions. You systematically ignore that feedback or are ignorant how to act. People have been complaining for a long time, it just took for a heavy spending clan to move to EU in order to actually interact with the remaining customers. What can someone say... 

a) check how crowded the few hunting spots are. You have a vast map with unused areas. Revitalize them, open the map to people. check the population of average lvls, see how many areas  you need to house them, make that area 50% larger and start populating already existing hunting grounds

b) NOTHING DROPS, THERE IS NOTHING OT FARM BUT XP. it;s about time you log into the game and take a hard look at game/character progression. As I already said in a previous feedback post that was ofc ignored. We need loot, each time a player leaves the game there should be a positive thought, some kind of progression made, a realistic step closer to a goal. 

c) re-balance your farming model. atm we need TRILLIONS worth of gear to farm millions. how do you believe an average player farms adenas for gear? how long does it take to have that new armor, or weapon, to be stronger to move to the next area discover more of the game? hint on how people farm, by store items and sell for adenas. and i;ll take a guess and say that most of the decent gear being sold is from people quitting and not crafted droped or other-way produced 

c) 1-revamp your shop, the shop should be complementary to the game and not mandatory. provide a polished product that people want to time and people will buy. a happy customer will buy stuff for longer times that customers who are forced to buy.

c) 2-prices are ridiculous. Both in L2store and ingame (which is due to the store). Lower the L2 store prices to reasonable lvls. you are milking wales and missing the small fish. walles will spend the same anyway. lower the prices and get revenue form the rest of the clients. Be active on how the market of your servers move

d) BE ACTIVE WITH THE COMMUNITY  - PLAY THE GAME 

e) take some initiative, see what your servers need and ASK specific stuff from Korea. Fulfill the needs of your clients, do not expect your clients to fit the Korean standards. 

Lots of great ideas in here but unfortunately we all need to realize there are things NCNA can do and there are things they can't.......

Big structural changes simply will not happen.

Having said that, I would implore the NCNA staff to really put some thought/effort into trying to address the primary concerns we ALL have;

Cost of Equipment (NCoin and Adena)

Difficulty Leveling 

Party Functionality

It's really as simple as that!  Find a way to at least somewhat address these issues and we would be appreciative.  

I think it speaks volumes to have 90% of the server below 110, when it only takes 2-3 days to get to 105. What is happening between 105 and 110 that is adversely affecting most of your gaming community? Even with all the server boosts and Dragon Weapons in the world, here we are with players unable to XP quickly or efficiently. Why is that?

Whatever you decide, don't just band-aid the symptoms. Fix the root problem.

If you don't, when you roll out the update for 120+ content, you're going to face the same angry faces. Well, that's if anyone is still here other than the uber-geared elites that spend their trust funds to play this game.

Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses
- needs more party hunting zones for below 114 too, like such zone for 108~110, 110~112 and 112~114
- makes no sense that Sea of Spores drops so little adena compared to Fafurion / Dragon vally, try more balance on the party zones adena drops - give at least enough to pay for soul/spirit shots and roses
Augment System
- good change, do find the results info a tad miss leading when many ppl have augmented 500~700 armor stones and only 2 blue (rare) augments and none PVE/PVP ones at all what so ever as total sum of all those players aka those odds are silly low, way worse then getting passive reflect damage back in the days it seems to me.
Item Changes
- okish, still missing are weapon appearance modify scrolls
Skill Changes
- fine, looking forward to the next update to fix more of them
Other Changes
- melee attack delay issue 1+ year still exist

find a better balance on the L2store pricing if you can't get better/more resources ingame as for example during previous XP server boost settings many players asked for discount on vitality etc related items and none was given, poster extase1987 and others explained clearly what can be improved there and why

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Thank you!

nice changes but even with 200% xp runes, where is the xp?

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Thank you!

I doubt it'll result in substantive change (it never has in the past), but lets play along for fun.  As a product owner in real life, let me put on my product owner hat and give some suggestions on how I would resolve some of the issues.

1a. Hunting Zones

Situation: For my level (108 Maestro + 109 DoomCryer), SV would be the ideal spot for hunting, as it would be for probably 500-1000 other players.  Because there are only a dozen or so spots, we have to go to the next spot, Tanor, which is also packed.  Alligator?  No spots either.  FoM?  No spots.  Basically after I'm done wasting 30-60 mins looking for spots, I end up in Isle of Prayer which has yellow mobs to my DD.

Before the 2x xp event and dragon weapon event, I made around 50t-75t per day.  With event I was making 130-150t.  With new update, I made 25t with a dragon weapon.  Thats 10t for IT + 3.6t for Castilla 110, and hunting all day.

My XP rune is expiring tonight, I will not be renewing it unless things change.  Also cancelled my prestige rune.  Its just not worth it.

Action items:

• Add more hunting spots for level 105-110.
  • Roll back the change to SoS level.

1b. Raid Bosses

Raids are something fun to do with your clan, something to break the monotony of afk grinding all day.  By making them too high even for the highest players, you removed all end-game content from 100% of players.

Action items:

• Bring back the raid bosses to their previous level.  The lv 116 bosses rarely got killed, but those could've been a stretch goal for a clan to reach in the near future.  At least keep the stretch goals realistic, and keep plenty of content for the majority of players.

1c. Party Experience

Currently there is no incentive for bringing support classes (healers, tanks, and isses) except for the few instances where you absolutely need them.  Increase the pt xp bonus to add about 90% xp more per member, to encourage people to bring full parties.  If I can make 2b xp per kill solo or 1.8b with a pt full of clannies, I'd be happy to make a full pt.

2. Augment System

Augmenting items from anywhere is nice.  Having to go to the blacksmith to remove it makes it redundant.  Augmenting armor adds a bit extra bonus.  Requiring an item that hasn't dropped in a long time in the recipe is ridiculous.

Action Items:

• Allow us to remove augments from anywhere.  The role-play experience of going to an NPC for this was fine 16-years ago, with the latest updates there is no role-playing elements left.
  • Remove Energy of Destruction from the Armor Augment Stone recipe.  Or make it easy to obtain these items.

3. Item Changes

Adding sigils/shields to every class doesn't really add anything to the game.

Level 4 seed bracelet and augmenting books is to rich for my blood, don't know much about either, and I'm 100s of billions away from caring about them.

4. Skill Changes

While a lot of people were jealous that Maestros could solo yellow mobs, the kill speed (1 mob per 12 to 18 seconds depending if skill mastery triggered on Last Attack) meant you would do so very slowly.  I felt that made up for the fast that we kill green and white mobs slowly even with very respectable gear.

Action Item:

• Remove the level damage penalty for everyone.  If you are strong enough to handle an area / mob, you should be allowed to hunt there.  Re-balance stats such as accuracy/evasion/attack/defense to achieve this purpose the right way.

5. Other Changes

The player experience of going from level 1 through 105ish is fine with the exalted gear, etc.  However the level 106-113 game play is unfinished.  When we get a new clan member and help them reach 105, we eventually need to have the awkward conversation that unless they can spend 200-500$ to get some gear and magically make it to lv 108+, they can't join mid-level content (party dailies in Aden, IT, etc.) unless one of our higher level members who can solo that content runs them through, and they contribute nothing and just try not to die too often.

Action Items:

• People should be able to get enough gear to do content of their level using in-game functions (i.e. hunting mobs for adena/drops).  That means you should be able to obtain R99 gear around 105, and r110 gear by 108/110, using only things obtained by playing.
  • Either bring back SoS or increase the regular mob experience to make up for it.  People need to feel they are progressing towards something.
  • Introduce some non-trade easier-to-obtain versions of some of the better items.  For example killing a field boss could give a 5% chance to everyone who killed it to receive a non-trade epic.  This makes it feasible for people to gear up with perseverance, while not affecting the economy because the tradeable epics will retain their value.

Events

Events created by NCWest are too expensive.  It takes 200-500$ at the very minimum just to have a playable character for mid-level content.  Then a few 1000$ if you want to reach level 110+ content.  Many events have items that would statistically cost over 100k$ to obtain.  Its not unusual to spend 100$ on an event and obtain nothing.  While it is not legally required to post the odds in North America, it should be an ethical consideration taken by NCSoft.  For random chests, there are too many worthless items.  If you're going to pay 1-5$ for a chest, getting yet another useless rose is just a slap in the face.  When 80-90% of the items you receive are a slap in the face, its not encouraging to keep going.

Also there are too many items from evens that cannot be traded or have an expiry date.  Letters are currently not tradeable, making it harder to complete words, and allowing lower level players to sell their letters.  Then many rewards are non-tradeable and completely useless, like our clan leader receiving 3 spiritshot packs on his archer.

Drastic changes

• Merge Isses + Tyrrs + Tanks with a stance to go from dd mode into tank mode (with at most a 20% p.atk penalty while in tank mode).
  • Merge Healer and Nuker classes where you can change stances from one mode to the other, similar to inquisitor mode, but by turning into a full nuker.

These changes would give the same leveling ability to support classes as the other classes.

Quality of Life

Melee attack lag and the JuJu agathion spam should have been made a much higher priority.  These are the nagging things that drive people insane for no good reason.

Bottom Line

While whales are definitely lucrative, don't forget the power of numbers.  If you improve the game and make it popular again (FF XIV is an example who achieved this), you could easilly be raking in 10x or even 100x more revenue from L2 even by lowering the ncoin costs and making the game more accessible / fun.

Edited by Katastrophe
  • Like 2