Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Live)

Hime

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses

Lack of zones for 105-110ppl cos 90% of server are 108 average.

Before update Tanor, Aligator island, Forest of mirror and Field of silence, was overcrowed, the ppl who respect others run arround for a while till someone die o dc or leave an spot. And in the new update remove spots from that zones make ppl out of farming.

all the new content is only for the top 10 server.

the rise of lvl on swamp was too big, maybe had to be 113-114 where evis/maestros low lvl cant lethal mobs, but ppl 110 can kill decent?

the new instance 110 (forest of spirit) is really boring. is more fun kill thousands of mobs (like coal) or something like baylor/kama where purge/angel touch make a diference. for example. maybe one 116full items is fun there, but average 110-112 my party went was really a crap.

instances had to be shorter like 15min max. but a lot of them. ppl get bored hiting same mob for 1hour... have to be more dynamic.

Augment System

didnt try it yet.

Item Changes

Good for shield/sigils for supports class, but unnecessary for the dds ¿more dmg to dds so their solo more?.

make upgrade cheapest, 30billons for make bloody/dark one weapon r110 is madnes. and another 30b make it limit...

Skill Changes

the nerf on evis/maestro was fair, i think that type of skill (lethal) are better for supports (for pve only). not in the DDS. the true dds already got the dmg.

make worth have a support active in party.

Other Changes

the nerf on venusta box was unnecessary 3millon to 1,2 per box... per day... not too many can do dailies with thousands of alts for make "profit" or unbalance adena.

make the maths how many venusta box u have to open for make 1 r110 bloody weapon... (10.000 old venusta...)

The big problem is we get korea update without all the benefits of korea server (l2store prices, exp curve, events rewards.)

so u put an update for 115+ ppl where 90% of populate are 108 thanks to the Exp events of 1month... if not maybe the ppl still stuck on 107 or less.

is a madness have to play 4months 24x7 for +1lvl only...

I just don’t understand why low level areas (lv108-lv113) reward the same 5~6bi XP of high level areas (lv115-lv117) where mobs are stronger and need to receive more damage to be killed by players that need more XP to level up.

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

• Like 1

LOVED THE UPDATE!

I am just sad i will only see whats new IF i play 24/7 + paying XP 200% RUNE for the next 2 years, because at lvl 109, with all the nerfs, and with XP rune i am making only 0.7% a day; I am not buying XP rune this month, so try asking me how do i like Yesterday's Update in 2023, because is proly when i am going to hit 113 to start experiencing the new content.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

@Juji this was mentioned but not on your list: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19327-known-issues-tales-untold-08202020-live/

certain item skills, skills and macro's no longer display the re use timer or grey out because not up/available/ready for use like the brooch BR

minor but annoying issue

all active clan skills suffer the same issue

I came back to L2 about a month ago after a year. And I was 105. Exp event mhm aha nice I did 107. 105 - 107 in a month is it good proly not. I work to feed my family and dont have much time to play. Less exp no fun. Less exp makes me withdraw from L2 again. No gear to exp faster. Yes... I never had top gear but was able to do some stuff and play for fun and sometimes enjoy. Now killik one mob for 0.0001%... seriously GREAT improvement to the game. Upgrading old gear requiers lots of stuff that cannot be gathered in months, not unless to use a credit card. YEAH WRIGHT let my kids starve. Its not just this update that makes L2 not friendly to casual players. Comparing to other MMORPGs on the market L2, once the greatest game I played, simply suck. I dont think Im intrested in putting more attention to it. And will not buy for ncstore for sure.

Thank You fot this topic so I could cry you a river...

6 horas atrás, Hime disse:

Olá aventureiros,

Ontem, lançamos uma atualização de Tales Untold. Com a atualização, houve muitas mudanças nos sistemas atuais e a adição de novos sistemas.

Temos lido os comentários já compartilhados e gostaríamos de convidar todos a compartilharem suas ideias de forma construtiva sobre uma atualização, especialmente sobre estes recursos:

1. Zonas de caça e chefes de ataque
  2. Augment System
  3. Mudanças de item
  4. Mudanças de habilidade
  5. Outras Mudanças

Conte-nos como tem sido sua experiência, do que você gosta, do que não gosta e você acha que pode ser melhorado.

Obrigado!Hello,

Thank you for participating.

1 point Farm zones are full at current serve levels, we have no xp bonus per group and no adena farm.

2 Point All areas of farm adena Des from land of chaos to plundersplains have been removed. with that 12 players from my clan will stop playing,

3 point if there is no adena for farm, there is no prestige vatangems,

4 Point chromonetted zones were cut in half, although now you do the triple of adena but it is always full there should be more areas with stronghold.

5 point No serves chronos only 1 players and 116 3 player no 115 7 no 114. which update is for which players?

6 point An outdated store has almost nothing to profit from.

8 point a clan instance for 110, in my clan there are only 4 players 110 the rest are 108 109.

Solutions

I think could help 1 More areas like plundersplains and former land of chaos "prestige signature sales option" low equipment people can get a little bit of adena,

Not like the Swords that drop up to 20b day For the top Players

2 point Create new farm areas for groups from lvl 105 to 110 with xp Bonus in part, "in the area"

3 Create new timed areas with Adena Farm like Stronghold and storm these areas are full company profits from the sale of the passes

4 Upgrade the store as item packs Add the rune to hold vitality next to the 200% xp rune

My last call.

#back plunders

#back Land of chaos

#more air from xp 105 to 110

Maybe if the 100% xp event at the base stayed for 1 year, maybe would be ready for this att.

Thank you very much
google translate

QUICK SOLUTION!!

Give -113 players a 300% XP bonus (maybe this way we can experience your new update in a few months)

Give us LoC and Plunderous Adena rate back (will raise Prestige pack sales)

Make Full drops possible again. Can be 0.00001% chance but give us something.(maybe will raise Drop rune sales)

Wall of Argos, Hot Springs... there are A LOT of areas full of Useless mobs. Make them lvl 108-110 

Give us the Auras back, so a party will be needed for some areas.

IS NOT HARD TO MAKE LINEAGE 2 GREAT AGAIN 

Well I am a fked 110lvl feoh after the update.

I used to set my snare and aoe damage to the center of the spots and mobs where keep running on me all the time,

this mean that i was hitting 11mobs all the time in FoS, so xp per hour was bigger cause i was hitting all the spot's mobs all the time.

Now you guys fcked this up so much, mobs changed their agro attitude on feohs, this mean i kill only 2-3 mobs while i hit aoe,

the rest of the mobs are not coming to me even if i dont set my snare on center and go close mobs are not coming toward us.

Fix this its a big problem for people like me who pay 150euro per month to gain more xp.

The way mobs are now i gain 80% less xp per day, which mean it doesnt worth to have pc 24/7 and pay runes+pots+prestige on l2 store anymore.

Augment change was very nice.

Fix mobs ignore because even if you put 50 mobs on a spot xp will be less per hour we need them coming on us.

Also give us more groups in every spot, so we dont have to search for a spot all day.

Fix critical rate on feoh we need more than 33%.

Thanks for the efford but keep it up we pay enouph on this game please.

Edited by saneTempuS
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hime said:

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

1.Its a big mess, you announced in patch an increase number of mobs and faster respawn time but you did the oposite and not to mention rising mobs/area lvls.
If I would guess what happent: You see ...corean players/servers are different then NA/EU, they love their toons more and grind a lot more. That been said, players lvl in coreea is much higher then EU/NA. This update would fit NA/EU servers in about 1 year...not now. We are low lvls...70-80% of ppl are under 107-108. Puting an update for 115+ and nefert areas under 110 is not a smart move. If you ask me, I would totally revert this update and postpone it and I would make 3-4 months of 200% base exp boost-500% vp boost. By that time majority of active players would be in 111-112 lvl range.

2.New augument system is nice, gj.

3. Sigil looks odd on melee, give us on/off button.

4. A big fat NO for Eviscerator/Maestro nefert...you neferted too much and you should remove penalty for yellow mobs.

5. I see devs are working on useless feature like on/off button for camera...Please talk with them to work on whats important: Dual/main swap, weapon appereance, server transfer, melee lag.

Doing a summary i can clearly see that "Tales Untold" are exactly as u read them because its a big fail for most ppl.....and it will lead lots of them to "Tell" you goodbye.....

If you guys go on focusing the 113+ content u will loose the majority of ppl...

NC should be by now the only company with more than 80% of unhappy customers.

Make ppl feel happy with new content....You destroyed most ppl exp spots and most low geared ppl need big groups to kill just a mob and share a pitfull amount of exp.

For once listen to your customers.....or u will be left with a lot fewer of them...

Lots of nice feedback here, really hope you read it through and do something about it.
No need to really bring up the same things as others already mentioned.

Play the game, put a few employees to play for 2-3 weeks, just to see what happens once u get past 105 and is expected to continue leveling without putting 1000's of dollars in the NCstore... even with xp rune its a nightmare and just leaving your spot to do dailies (assuming u even found a spot to begin with) wont happen because you know coming back all spots are taken and u need to run around for an hour or more just to find an available spot. Unless u just wanna PK someone and take it.
This makes it so that people rather stay afk on macro once they find a spot rather than joining clanmembers etc to actually do stuff.

Another thing i'v been thinking of.. why is it that neither archer or mages flag with aoe skills (excluded snare) but every other class is flagging with all of their aoe skills?
This should be fixed so everyone can aoe properly without risking to get killed at night and the spot stolen, especially with so few spots for people below 110.

Whats the point of having AOE skills if u cant use them since u become an easy target?

Edited by FAQ

oh, and why delete the mentee clan quest??
Only "decent" way for a new player to make some adena was by selling the graduation to higher lvl players. Then sure.. its was wierd to lvl up a new toon to make adena since u cant do it on you main. But at least fix the issue at hand first before just removing stuff...

How is a new clan supposed to be able to level it up?

10 hours ago, Hime said:
    1. Increase the monster population in places like Field of Silence (FoS). To say how full and active this zone was in during the exp event, and how empty it is now is a shame to see.
    2. Consider splitting Swamp of Screams into 2 parts. Having maybe one section for the lower levels (but with reduced exp), and keeping the other section as it is now. Again, this place was crowded and encouraged PvP for spots during the event, and now even though there's more pits with monsters there is only a couple of people here.
    3. It's brilliant to see there is now party exp again. But, as many people have said there needs to be another party spot for lower players and especially to help level supports. Maybe consider reductions the monsters in Sea of Spores for the lower levels, and then changing the monsters in Fafurion for similar difficulty (and level) as Sea of Spores. Probably less than 1% of the server can farm there anyway but I think most people may agree with this change.
    4. Probably the biggest one is the attribute attack value required. And this can really hurt certain classes who already suffer DPS issues. It's not like we all run around with stage 2 weapons or Cursed weapons.
    5. Consider increasing the crit rate on feohs. Most classes can reach 100% crit rate, and feohs still struggle with the horrible cap.In fact just remove the feoh crit rate xD - Don't force me to re-roll to another class because with half or even less the gear I can exp better.
    6. Kill Stealing - This is becoming a problem and people don't want to PvP for places. Again the last point comes into play especially when it's feoh vs yul. Certain classes AOE flags them, while others don't. Make it so AOE's from all classes flag0
  2. Augment System
    1. Seems ok, had some poor rewards from the new armor augment system.
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes
    1. Yeah, remove this horrible PK system. We need to PK to our hearts content.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

1 ) hunting zones are hard not for the lvl of most of players . Make lvling easyer . Raids have this stupid barrier you hit hit and 0 dmg no chance to even destroy this barrier . Classes like yulls , feohs , 1h daggers , tyrrs , tanks , 1h iss , etc can never brake this barrier and so raids stay up for most of time nobody can brake the barrier .        2 ) augment system Bounds item on the character so if I want to trade or sell and augmented item I can’t . That means you  can not play an alt toon in order to enjoy lower lvl areas and all money spended to augment are wasted 3 )          Good.          4 ) how you can make all classes being able to wear shield and sigil this doesn’t make any sense . 5 ) pk pvp system is hello kitty . Make all high lvl area pvp zone Boost classes like maestro , feoh ,dagger Daggers especially got mega nerfed and literally never seen one single dagger play with 1h . For once fix the 1h dagger as need to fix the feoh 1h literally no benefits but only loss of dmg . 

Edited by HandsVSkills

There are many opinions about  several hunting zones

most people will agree if you can  boost xp  on places like fos or add more mobs there cause ppl find no spot to exp.

I wanted to say that changes on stronghold 1 as it now is a big + for this update. We need somehow say what is the good on  updates and we like to  keep it going like that.

Even people on mid gears but lvl 110 + can make very good adenas by farming even in groups.  If Bring back the previous amount adenas per mobs and same  time  half time of recharge available  in the instance will be a disaster for all players especially the weaker.  Only the rich and strong will keep on  making some adenas and instance will be empty. Let people even on mid gear upgrade long terms this  will help not many people get dissapointed  and wanted to leave game cause feel like they will never can touch something good if not pay real for it. Keep stronghold on this status do not change it!

• Like 1

Game is free to play until 107 and need fortune to play (small purchase is not enough) over there most of new ppl quit after this because not have enough gear to play and dont want pay some thousands dollars to play. Some of the betters game in the world purchase is not so necessary like in l2  . Force party activity. Change pvp damage formula is one shot game .reduce power of all this l2 store or in game item so one player can't be one man army and solo everywhere. Party territories should be party and solo be solo so farm places can't be exploited from some strong players .

and another thing, try find a way to make group play more appealing, making the mobs stronger w/o some reward is not the way. maybe set some permanent bonus in groups, some xtra xp or drop %, could be in the form of aura (like old class auras used to be before they became passives) so people don;t group and go solo just to get the bonus w/o sharing the xp

BUT most suggestions can boil down to 3 things imo,

a) 100% of your client base is here to have fun, be it farming, socializing, pvping, we are not here to be tortured and frustrated

b) it's about time you find out what is happening in your servers, log in and play the game, you will see more than half of what people are complaining about.

c) interact with players, be in touch with what is happening in the communities of your servers, market politics and trends. (fastest way to fix market, find about exploits and stop adena sellers)

On the surface it seems nice that ncwest would start this thread for all of us "adventurers" to come and share our thoughts in a constructive manner so that possible changes could be made to improve the current game.

We need to face certain facts however, ncwest is a publisher of the game...they dont have any real power to effect changes here.all they can really do is gather the information,translate it (incorrectly most likely) and send if to the Korean overlords so they can throw it away. ncwest isnt the author of this story they simply publish it so you can purchase it. they didnt build your house they are the real estate agent that profited of you buying  it.

also, and i am so sorry for saying this...but if your a f2p player...they do NOT want you playing this game. think about where you work. do you want  people using your service,products, merchandise or whatever for free?? NOPE. unless your a non profit of course, and even then they dont survive without income.

when updates are released the number 1 priority is PROFIT...every company out there seeks to make a profit and thats ok..its not a secret, its not illegal or immoral. its a fact.

when you break down updates into its smaller parts you begin to see how each change would effect profit. so lets look at a couple examples with this update and we can see why the changes where made.

1) xp/sp/adena nerf....sorry...adjustment. who does this benefit? the player? NOPE. it obviously benefits the company....and how do you ask. well it is an obvious attempt to get you to spend more money on nc coin...again remember the f2p player doesnt help the company make a profit. so if i am a player who spends money on this game and i want to continue to get the same xp as i was getting before what do i have to do? hmmmm...yep spend more money.

2) reduction in the amount of reentrance time to special hunting zones. again same question..who does this benefit? the player? NOPE. does it benefit the company? on an initial glance you would say no. but when you stop and actually consider why/how this could benefit you will eventually come up with the answer. so an entrance pass cost 70 nc coin..affordable right. players get pretty good benefits from buying these passes since it gives them access for additional time to zones that give more xp, adena, drops. well ncwest has already proven they do not want that to happen. so what do they do..they nerf...again sorry..adjust the amount of time you can spend there. again, this is in an attempt to get the player to spend more money on things like..idk..a 2400 coin destiny pack.some of you will say that reducing the time costs the company money..and your somewhat correct. but what would you rather sell a 70 coin pass or a 2400 coin 200% xp rune? im willing to bet money that when the research was done on the amount of entrance passes purchased by most players it was 2. so reducing the number of you can use in a day really didnt cost the company anything.

as a player of over 16 years now i have spent thousands of dollars on this game. i have always supported the games i have played. i paid for 6 monthly subscriptions before the game was f2p. i have purchased countless nccoins since. in april i spent $600 on this game. i had to use 2 accounts to do it cuz nc limits you to $500 per month per account. anyway, i have never had a problem spending money to play a game that i enjoy...until now...i am disgusted and disappointed at the same time with myself and this game. i am at a point where i feel i have spent to much to quit...but cant spend another dime on this trash...what should i do?

sorry on my way to work there is more i wanted to put into this post but am running short on time t and most of you will think im stupid anyway but think about it and you will come to a similar conclusion.  

its all about the money.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iBuNNy said:

There are many opinions about  several hunting zones

most people will agree if you can  boost xp  on places like fos or add more mobs there cause ppl find no spot to exp.

I wanted to say that changes on stronghold 1 as it now is a big + for this update. We need somehow say what is the good on  updates and we like to  keep it going like that.

Even people on mid gears but lvl 110 + can make very good adenas by farming even in groups.  If Bring back the previous amount adenas per mobs and same  time  half time of recharge available  in the instance will be a disaster for all players especially the weaker.  Only the rich and strong will keep on  making some adenas and instance will be empty. Let people even on mid gear upgrade long terms this  will help not many people get dissapointed  and wanted to leave game cause feel like they will never can touch something good if not pay real for it. Keep stronghold on this status do not change it!

Totally agree. Do not nerf IOS.  People should have some solutions to make some adenas and ios seems fair enouhh. Many clan parties running there! Please add some more mobs there  place sooo crowded that means people choose it and enjoying it 

Edited by ofc

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

Hello Juji and Hime

1. Already most of the fellow adventurers, have covered with their opinion this matter. Definitely, this patch is for 113+ lvl players, with extremely high gear. The 90%+ of your community is struggling with the new changes. Less hunting spots, more difficult mobs, less adena farm. The server needs more solo places for 107-111 lvl and definitely to add party areas for this lvl range. We aren't Korea, the 5% or less of this community is above 113 lvl. By nerfing everything, you are killing the majority of players in NCwest. People are not willing to look for a hunting spot for over an hour, and even if they do, to take an extremely low exp. How they could catch up? Well, never. Also, speaking as a feoh, I noticed 2 things after the new update. First, the reduction of mdef in most areas, isn't noticeable, since you increased the element resistance in mobs. I hunt with over 900 attack attributes though, with above-average gear, and I am struggling more than before with this update. With the current prices, it's very difficult to upgrade to R110 weapons and Dragon Weapons, in order to cover the element difference. Second, the mobs in the hunting places, having a bigger distance than before, and even using Shadow Snare, they aren't social even if they are aggro, which makes Feoh's life very difficult, since we are mostly an AOE class. It's different. And I don't even mention the range mobs, I talk about melee ones. It might sound weird, but you need either to decrease the distance between mobs or increase the range of shadow snare. Before this update, this wasn't a problem at all.  There is only 2 areas at 109 lvl to farm solo, (Field of Silence and Forest of Mirrors) . The 90% of server is between 107-110. We need more hunting places in this range, solo and group. 

2. This is a very good system 

3. Nothing to comment

4. Nothing to comment as well

5. You deleted the Mentee fostering clan quest. That was a very good quest, and I don't see the reason why. 

Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1

I would like to preface this to say that I am level 109 and feel like the game has become easier for me. With that said, I can sympathize with players at lower levels or who have less gear than me.

I think that the problem with this update is that it has become harder for people lower than 110 and easier for people at the higher end of the population. It is clearly demoralizing for lower level players to log in and kill noticeably slower than they were previously. At the same time, they see the patch notes that say higher level areas are being added. In one case (Swamp of Screams), the zone has actually become inaccessible for the players who previously could level there. I believe the changes to the lower level hunting zones should have been balanced. A couple of examples:

a) If the level of the Swamp of Screams is increased, a new party hunting zone should be added for the same level bracket.

b) If it was desired to make elemental attributes on weapons to matter at lower levels, monster elemental resistances can be increased but it should have been balanced by lowering their pdef and mdef accordingly. 

The changes of this patch widen the gap between the lower level players and higher level players. Updates need to do the opposite so that lower level players do not feel like it is impossible to catch up.

To summarize, nerfing anything is always viewed as bad for the player. Lower level players feel like the game has been nerfed for them and buffed for to top 1%. This is why people are so upset.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Slycutter said:

113+ are easier for 50 people that can hunt there?  So we had an update for 50 people or other 5 - 6k that cant hunt there?

Right, that is what i struggle with - it seems like alot of these updates are geared towards 113+ players which doesn't make sense to me considering there is only like 50 of them at that level...