Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Live)

Hime

Please @Hime  @Juji listen to the people the market is insanely unbalanced. Keep IOS the way it is please now I just run around in there 3 people in one spot this is crazy. We need somewhere to farm adena if you are planing to nerf it. It will be huge mistake if you care of people who are still playing. Make the right choice now some people are farming it and some are without spots running around. As your community member consider not changing IOS thank you. 

We need more nerfs honestly!

Our archer class is way too fast, way too easy to aoe kill mobs! It's too rewarding, please contact devs and let them remove this too!
When this is nerfed then look what else is too effective and nerf this too!

#Make2020GreatAgainByNerfingEverything

I don't think you guys reading this @Juji could you at least consider you removed 5 hour recharge possibility up to 2 hours recharge and now you're making nerf the only place where adena drop was almost equal to market prices in game,  why would you think this nerf will be for better ? why we wrote all that feedback when you're not listening to us. 

for the xp u guys should, at least, put the 7-day main vitality rune on store, for a FAIR price. or separate the price by lvl, 99-105, 106-110, 111-115, 115+ 
months ago the l2 nerfed the 100% xp bonus from exalted to vit bonus, in others regions its ok because everyone has this rune, but here........ imagine a 300% boost all the time, add the spots back in fos, make a 113+ spot another 107-110, make at least one spot for party 107-110 and done!
u guys are selling cake for a few people who can do swamp and the new aden instance, or selling vit pots 3-4 times per year, trying to make a few "big" sales for a couple people instead of thousands small sells every month  ..... imagine how many people would buy this rune....  you are doing bunisses like 10 years ago.

and the adena..... come on, put plunderouns back in the game. u guys can make the spots like the others one (fos, new PI) for who is 1t+ toon dont take half the map and give a chance to others who didnt is OP to farm.

Another idea if it's not too late to put in more ideas:

If the problem is that one instance for all can't be made with good adena because aoe classes like my archer would be making too much money compared to slower killers then consider 3 different instances bound to classes.

One instance zone class specific for supports with huge adena.
One instance zone class specific for single target DD's with no big aoe capabilities with medium adena.
And then one instance zone for AOE classes that kill groups of mobs fast with low adena.

In the end no matter the class everyone ends up with the same # of adena without a nerf for everyone.

Just some suggestions.

ITEMS: All items should be tradeable or sellable. In this way poor players can make some adena by selling items received from rb, quest (es. exalted gear, shadow weapons, and so no); or the same event items (eg. letters).

Also, let grocery shops to sell rune stones, books to enchant skills, and other items, so to low prices in Auction and private shops.

SKILLS: All classes (but the Iss) have received new skills: basic buffs until lv 5. Please, low those buffs (or limit them) to Lv 1 only.

Because of that update, the Iss class is almost useless now. The Iss needs to reclaim its role as enchanter again, and should be the only class to keep a lv 5 buff.

• Thanks 1

@Hime My suggestion is: items that are sold exclusively by NCOIN (Jewels, Enchants, Cloak, etc.), make it available for players to buy while playing (quests, exchange for items, etc.). That way, everyone would have the possibility to get the desired items. Making purchase the only way to get items is not pleasant for the vast majority of players. I am in favor of giving, but making the only viable way to get items is very bad for the community.
Another point would be the incentive to party XP, I saw that you put XP bonuses in party in two hunting areas. My suggestion is to place this bonus on all hunting areas 105+. This would encourage the community to make XP groups and increase interaction between players.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi NC, i m an Exalted Lv.106, aprox. 15% of the level, the quest i am doing is "Exalted, Guide to Power" that needs to "reach level 107" to finish it. i will finish soon and then i have no more to do until reach Lv.107 with my 85% xp left... First time in my exalted path that i pass to something like this, i think is something wrong here.

I buy 400 Ncoins by month, i can´t buy more that, i need more help in hunting zones for my level.

I m a player that loves L2 from always, i am not abandon the game, i like the upgrades and the events, but the way to continue from Lv.105 to 107 is extremly hard. The way from 85 to 105 is nice and funny, i like Blazzing Swamp and War-Torn, i have a lot of toons and is funny to play with everythem..

I fell like the way to progress from 85 to 105 is nice, fun and easy to carry out.

one of the hunting zones that help to do this, is Abandoned Coal Mines, amazing and funny timed hunting zone. BUT.. from Lv.106... it´s no timed hunting zone to do, Storm Isle is really hard, Primeval too... the generals field hunting zones it´s the same.. from war-torn/blazzing Swamp to Beleth / Phantasmal ridge i think that is necesary to be more progressive in the difficulty. 

i think that is necesary a timed hunting zone like Coal Mines in the Lv.106-107

In summary, I believe that an exalted player with little spending on real money who really loves the game can survive that abrupt change that occurs when reaching 106 and seeing that he/she has no areas to go to play practically ...
BAYLOR IMPOSSIBLE
STORM ISLE / PRIMEVAL IMPOSSIBLE
BELETH / PHANTASMAL too hard compared to Blazzing / War-torn

There should be better areas for these levels.

TY FOR READ, sorry for my English

and remember, i speak like a customer that spend 5 u$s for month and not always, only when i can, i know i am not the better customer but thounsands like me always help ;-)

Another thing: THE SYNCRONIZE CAMERA IN AUTO-HUNTING IS AMAZING"

2 suggest here:

MORE ZOOM-OUT please !!

SYNCRO CAMERA TO THE TOONS TO FOLLOW THE TARGET TOO !

Thanks again, I will look forward to the changes in the hunting areas of the next week with enthusiasm

Update Sucks.... What every one has said about Xp Mobs being harder to kill. I die in a 6 man group with two healers in Enchanted valley NOW. really at level 106 that shouldn't happen. 

SOLO hunting area should mean A person should be able to hunt SOLO there. But really means is A-holes RMT bring in full party's to over run the place fast easy kills. 

Prior to update I partially could hunt in a 2 man group 106 Exaulted gear, with a healer in Enchanted Valley. that marked as a Lvl 99 area please. 

I usually hunt in full 6 man party I like keep all my character leveled up. leaves options. But those option aint no more. There no random raid boss, no random groups. Instances suck. 

I don't feel like complaining any more. think ill call it for now.

4 hours ago, TronEvo said:

I don't think you guys reading this @Juji could you at least consider you removed 5 hour recharge possibility up to 2 hours recharge and now you're making nerf the only place where adena drop was almost equal to market prices in game,  why would you think this nerf will be for better ? why we wrote all that feedback when you're not listening to us. 

They listened , why do you think there removing your Adena They cant make money if your getting it for free... lol 

54 minutes ago, rubezal said:

Just some suggestions.

ITEMS: All items should be tradeable or sellable. In this way poor players can make some adena by selling items received from rb, quest (es. exalted gear, shadow weapons, and so no); or the same event items (eg. letters).

Also, let grocery shops to sell rune stones, books to enchant skills, and other items, so to low prices in Auction and private shops.

SKILLS: All classes (but the Iss) have received new skills: basic buffs until lv 5. Please, low those buffs (or limit them) to Lv 1 only.

Because of that update, the Iss class is almost useless now. The Iss needs to reclaim its role as enchanter again, and should be the only class to keep a lv 5 buff.

Wouldnt say level 1 but level 3 is fair or whatever a level 99 iss would carry..  99 take a day to make so your not hurting anyone with those buffs but yes self buffs should not be equal to higher level buffers I agree.

"Taking away the feeling of progress to people, make them want to stop going foward in first place...."

Changes have to be for better, not for making people quit and stop playing this game.

Speaking for myself and tons of friends who already did quit this game, as a monthly spender but also taking in count the free to play perspective aswell, it is pointless to keep wasting money and energy in this game anymore if you keep these changes. Not only the general dissappointment is too deep now and all we can see in shouts and people talking about is this game is dead, but you already made a lot of great players sell all their items and stop playing forever. Don't even know if it is worth to keep some faith that you can revert the useless changes next update and post this, but at least can't say I didn't try not only for myself but for all the many friends in this game I have that don't want them to quit also:

Some points to take in count:

- TOO many nerfs together, too unbalanced now. You can't just do everything together at the same time. If you will reduce the amount of hours at least give an adena/drop boost while you evaluate the results of these changes. It was more than clear that the only change that people liked about this patch was the "mistaken adena drop at IOS" which could help players at LEAST pay their supplys, and top players want to pay more. Even if you see this as people making more characters because of the half time now, it brings more profit to NCSOFT if people are spending money to level up characters and buy more passes at l2 store so we actually all benefit from this, which is more logical than just nerfing drops, plus time, plus xp, plus making everything harder.

- Evaluate again the amount of players +108++ and if these attribute +++ changes are actually appropiate in this time and population. Make yourself these questions: Do we really have enough people that can farm in high level places? Is it actually positive knowing that most Lineage 2 players are under 110 level? Are all these changes TOGETHER actually working?, in most cases people would say "I can't even farm without dying anymore and have to go back to less level spots!", which takes away all the feeling of "progress" and who want to keep playing a game that takes away every goal you achieve?

- Swamp of screams changes are useless.... Why adding more pools if 80% of them are now empty? How does this change even work for this server when there are 4-5 partys in the WHOLE server that can xp here? Ghost place now and useless high amount of pits.

I just hope you can figure out sooner rather than later how to bring back players instead of making them leave, because if not you will loose not only big spenders in this game but also overpopulation in market sales because of all this. (Which is already happening).

As most of my friends, we are giving one more week to this game to see what are you going to do... and if keep this patch like this there is no need to decorate the truth, we will have to say goodbye aswell.

1 minute ago, thekid_guetta said:

"Taking away the feeling of progress to people, make them want to stop going foward in first place...."

Changes have to be for better, not for making people quit and stop playing this game.

Speaking for myself and tons of friends who already did quit this game, as a monthly spender but also taking in count the free to play perspective aswell, it is pointless to keep wasting money and energy in this game anymore if you keep these changes. Not only the general dissappointment is too deep now and all we can see in shouts and people talking about is this game is dead, but you already made a lot of great players sell all their items and stop playing forever. Don't even know if it is worth to keep some faith that you can revert the useless changes next update and post this, but at least can't say I didn't try not only for myself but for all the many friends in this game I have that don't want them to quit also:

Some points to take in count:

- TOO many nerfs together, too unbalanced now. You can't just do everything together at the same time. If you will reduce the amount of hours at least give an adena/drop boost while you evaluate the results of these changes. It was more than clear that the only change that people liked about this patch was the "mistaken adena drop at IOS" which could help players at LEAST pay their supplys, and top players want to pay more. Even if you see this as people making more characters because of the half time now, it brings more profit to NCSOFT if people are spending money to level up characters and buy more passes at l2 store so we actually all benefit from this, which is more logical than just nerfing drops, plus time, plus xp, plus making everything harder.

- Evaluate again the amount of players +108++ and if these attribute +++ changes are actually appropiate in this time and population. Make yourself these questions: Do we really have enough people that can farm in high level places? Is it actually positive knowing that most Lineage 2 players are under 110 level? Are all these changes TOGETHER actually working?, in most cases people would say "I can't even farm without dying anymore and have to go back to less level spots!", which takes away all the feeling of "progress" and who want to keep playing a game that takes away every goal you achieve?

- Swamp of screams changes are useless.... Why adding more pools if 80% of them are now empty? How does this change even work for this server when there are 4-5 partys in the WHOLE server that can xp here? Ghost place now and useless high amount of pits.

I just hope you can figure out sooner rather than later how to bring back players instead of making them leave, because if not you will loose not only big spenders in this game but also overpopulation in market sales because of all this. (Which is already happening).

As most of my friends, we are giving one more week to this game to see what are you going to do... and if keep this patch like this there is no need to decorate the truth, we will have to say goodbye aswell.

Their team is old fashioned team, not open-minded. They are stuck back in 2005, no impact surveys on how these "updates" will impact the player community.
They look at these things differently, they "deploy" changes for us but they are not playing the game. You can judge some1 on how good it is at their job from the results he shows.

You see the results now. Dono who is calling the shots, but that person/man/woman deserves a kick in the teeth. 

Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses

Everything that could be said about the problems for the lower hunting zones has already been mentioned in this thread. But I would still like some official clarification on the Coal Mines situation. Before the update every character in a party would get an item for the exalted quests with almost every kill (drops stopped occasionally but they returned after 1 or 2 minutes). After the update each character in a party gets drops for just a couple of minutes and then it stops altogether for 5-10 minutes. An average run with standard exalted weapons used to award around 3000 items per character; now it's only 500.

Is this by design? Is it a bug? Can we expect to have the drops reverse to previous rates in the near future?      

@Juji@Hime  I'm really curious @Hime @Jujihas the dev team or anyone do they read this outrage by the community these both patches came from Korea and I'm sure that in both of those patches we received aden rate wasn't mistake in Isle of souls stronghold and you self-consciously reduced the rates. Could I please receive any kind of explination on this subject as this was 2nd time you needed to alter adena drop rate for that hunting area. Thank you

After I read all post... I can just say:

This update its ok. Aprox no problems.

But... @Juji @Hime - try to learn how to use "find" function in database... And after when understand how to use "find" - check people lvl and items... This update must to be maked after 1year - not NOW! :)

@Juji @Hime , Good day from me, here is my take on these topics, my opinion is from an active player, who is dealing with all aspects of the game 24/7 for the last 2 years, but i am playing lineage 2 on our server since 2006 i believe. My point of view includes both DD class and Support, here we go:

1. Hunting zones and Raids - We have now Party Bonus, which is pretty good, problem is update does not match our character levels and gear required for playing and progressing. This is because of the promo Pricing and the general price of playing here. Economy is very slow and muddy, 4-5 players progress all others struggle, no gear, no xp, no party, low lvl supports, look at the situation carefully, we do not have A CHANCE TO PROGRESS now, ALL RELATED to pricing of item and item creation. LINEAGE2 players are LINEAGE2 players, not much difference, all share passion and love for the game,US,Russia,EU,South America, we all want to play and enjoy, PLEASE LET US HAVE GEAR. Match the prices of promos in Europe, let the servers get a massive MID to HIGH tier playerbase, this will lead to a basic economy rise, more pve, more pvp, more fun, more parties... For you it is your job and your business, for us it is a game and we BEG you to let ppl have the gear, make promos cheaper, lower old promos x4x5 times, some items we have for so many years, in other servers a greater ruby costs 35-40b, Naia price 300bil, x10 times, a DD for 300b can buy full set of jewels and improve dmg this means he can lead a full const pt, not staying on a macro in Aligator island. LET PPL HAVE THE GEAR PLS STOP WITH THE INSANE PRICING. 4000 Mammon keys in EU servers 10$, 4000 in our server 64k Ncoin or 800$ ... this is so so wrong 10$ vs 800$, SO MANY PLAYERS QUIT AND WENT TO EU SERVERS, if you ask each of them ( as i asked many ) ALL WILL SAY TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE, cant keep up cant play cant have fun PLEASE LET US PLAY AND HAVE THE GEAR.  Riads as always are for the top tier players who can play 24/7 and farm, this is the same as always.

2. Augment system - is okay we are augmenting for many years now, AGAIN augmenting stones for some items, which are L2STORE only are so overpriced, NO1 LIKES THE FEELING OF BURNING REAL MONEY ON SOME AUGMENTING +1 SPEED +1% CONFUSION ATTACK and such augments can be rolled 300 times. Lower these prices and put all augment stones in the l2store permanently, much much cheaper price x4x6 cheaper.

3. Item changes - here i will repeat myself - flood server with good items for much cheaper so we progress, get the economy going, leveling partying having fun will come naturally with some time after people see they can PROGRESS AND NOT SUFFER, i hope you get it, people suffer without gear, slash prices. x4x6 times, make a poll and see what people want, listen to the players, for now nothing is changing all top gear is being held by 10 farmers, other ppl cant go kill mobs in new 110 aden party instance efficiently. CHEAPER PROMOS this is the change we need, i cant stop repeating it really.

4. Skill changes - fix few bugs and it is alright - if ppl have BETTER gear skills will work even bettter so, pls let us play and have fun.

5. OTHER CHANGES - More XP events, need much cheaper XP boosts 50 erupting potions for 50$ is not realistic, we play a party version of the game now, we the PLAYERS need cheaper party cakes and boosts. Let us have the tools for XPing  ( Gear and Party Boosts ). 

PVE damage Penalty - for us it is a problem because 99% of players lack the general gear and cant keep up at all with the way mobs gain levels.

Let us have more and more consumables, i still see people, who are not using the needed consumables,because we have to pay premium for them.

My teleport book - should not be working during siege. These teleports should also have a cooldown - 99% of the time players use them is to grief someone. If a player wants to pvp/pk/harass/mess with someone - go put my teleport spot and perma grief. If a player wants to impact another players play there should be some equilibrium, you look for your enemy, you waste time to find them, use cooldown skills, use strategy, attack pvp pk you die they die - face the consequences - wait for cooldowns, run to the enemy check their spot ..... ATM ITS USE MY TELEPORTSPOT - PUT MACRO FROM GAMING MOUSE AND KILL ALL BEFORE YOUR SCREEN IS LOADED LOL ... this is not the way pvp/pk/player interactions should be handled. FIX pls

Siege - a clan can sign for 1 castle to attack 1 castle to defend, If you have castle you only defend it ofc, if you lose it you only attack the castle you lost. Bring some of the old days ways of playing during Sieges pls, MY TELEPORTS - should not work at siege time, SHILIEN SPECIAL ABILITY crystals should not stun enemies inside Castle's Throne room ( ATM because of these overpowered l2store SA crystals casting and taking a castle is impossbile FIX PLS )

ISS enchanter - Ask DEVs to introduce new skills/buffs for support classes on 111/112/113/114/115/116 lvls ... ++ higher lvls of current buffs also - ppl now use to box some cheap iss and stay solo

Tanks - make tank aura more significant, change tanks so they do not die 1 shot and take milions of pvp dmg, even with good gear, in pvp its a paper class

Healer - healers are becoming obsolete with every update, 1 cele and thats it ?? DEVs should change that. Easy fix is to let them have a aura skill for example like tanks aggro aura, healer can learn it at 110 with the use of a greater stone. it should add debuff to mobs and some positive effect to party members. 

Feoh - Feoh dmg generally is bad in PVE ask all feoh users, their skill critical change cap at 33% is good for PVP but bad in PVE - give them also somekind of lethal mechanic like evis and masestro have now. Yes they do survive like crazy at PVP so that cap is needed, but vs MOBS foehs are not efficient. 

ISS Synergy - now some buffs work well together like POM + assault song, Same should be introduced to debuffs - different iss classes should have some difference in debuffs = debuff at 110 lvl requiring a greater rune stone again.

Follow server status and situation more closely please, communicate with players more, introduce a partnership program with streamers.

Prestige pack - we wait for more than 1 year for the prestige upgrade - give all prestige pack users Bloody Runes 30 days and other goodies like in the past. Many of the loyal followers should be rewarded for supporting the game.

There are many small changes and fixes, which will lead to huge improvements in the long run, if you need any of my help let me know, i can continue with my rant for days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1