Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Live)

Hime

3 hours ago, adlerina said:

5w2gHsq.jpg
i dont know if im right, but im see some hard logic we share the same patch..................................

Print of the month!  Sais everything! Thank you for sharing this!

P.S.  A print like this should be pinned before every major update :))

1 hour ago, ArctodusSimus said:

Print of the month!  Sais everything! Thank you for sharing this!
5w2gHsq.jpg
P.S.  A print like this should be pinned before every major update :))

When a picture speak louder than words..........

Update made for Koreans not Naia/Chronos server. Please @Hime @Juji check your own server rankings before making updates like this.

Plus if you just want to make a pay to win server 100% do it instead of progressively nerfing all the ways of making adena. I've wasted more than 10k$ in this game and recently bought a +21 weapon all for nothing because every time you get to the goal you just go and nerf it again. 10k$ more to farm TOI and then you probably nerf it aswell.

So no point spending more money or energy here, not for xping neither since you also didn't realise most server can't even xp on new high level spots/ swamp/ sea of spores so we may get to 120 lvl next year or in 2! 

Edited by ElizabethSan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hyperlite this is an old issue but many people dont use pets so dont reer its head a lot.  The pet's inventory has to be completely empty and should be tradeable once that happens.  I use them as a double warehouse so I know of this issue lol.  Items in their inventory go into the warehouse but not come out of their backpack so dont count against your inventory count but make them untradeable.

Edited by Slycutter
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Hyperlite this is an old issue but many people dont use pets so dont reer its head a lot.  The pet's inventory has to be completely empty and should be tradeable once that happens.  I use them as a double warehouse so I know of this issue lol.  Items in their inventory go into the warehouse but not come out of their backpack so dont count against your inventory count but make them untradeable.

Thanks

Blah blah.. Not first nor last post..

Don't you realise that they don't care.

All you saying now I said 2 years ago, and nothing changes since then. Oldies quit, newbies come, waste some money, becoming oldies and then quit.. and so on..

Don't know how other servers, but, at #ncwest, we have zero retention.

PS.

My point is I will not throw money here until they change own politics. 99% of treir player base are playing now at privates.  Launch 10-20 servers, rebuild economy to micro transactions and everyone win. 

UPD.

"Micro" does not mean pay for everything, but pay less in long term.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

Well, let's go ... 1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses

Some changes were ok, but you just left several farm airs empty and touching on the subject that ALL commented the adms team owe some areas for leveling cps from 107 to 111 because an MMORPG is not a solo game as the name says, we at West are not Koreans and there is still a long way to go to their level and equipment level and that of most other servers, in relation to plunderous and adena, since you nerfed plunderous because you understood that you should not drop "too much" adena in a weak area you should put the same amount of adena in areas 111+ to level the growth of the players leaving the adena received according to their respective level, in relation to stronghold we at West pay for a product called prestige pack that gives us 300 % more than adena and this is what makes the prestige something viable because his box has not been updated in years and the bootlle box does not even need to comment is shameful, but even paying for this supposed 300% increase you left the adena the same as the other servers that do NOT pay for it which is at least strange, About raid boss? I don't even know what that is since only one player makes these raids in seconds and amazes SOLO, so there were no changes in that part.

2. Augment System I thought the idea of you seeing what could come and the question of not having to go to an npc to put or remove your augment was very cool, the price went up, but ok, you can move on.

3. Item Changes Putting an archer with secrecy was fine UM online, but the status it gave was something good for everyone, regarding existing items the community in general will have a lot of difficulty to equip themselves, because the game itself does not give you that opportunity without you spend a few hundred dollars every month

4. Skill Changes Removing the daggers store bug was a good thing, the new dual passives are good.

5. Other Changes There are errors in the game that you simply ignore, perhaps because you don't see or play the game, as you may not even be able to change classes because your bag is full even after removing all items from it, this is tiring and I don’t believe I’m hard to fix, I know they’re capable, another stupid mistake but I’m uncomfortable with the eviscerator’s hero message that is something exclusive to West, the prices of NC West for some other unknown reason are at least 4 times higher if compared to innova and korea or any other official server, try to level these things out, you exchanged the forgoten fragments for ether which is useless because everything is very expensive and only drops 120 days anyway, there is a lot that you can change, well to work .

I wonder what gm's like juji think a level 110 can do in this game?  or maybe playerbase can tell me what a level 110 player should be able to do?  what level does juji think we need to be to play game? 

9 minutes ago, voo said:

I wonder what gm's like juji think a level 110 can do in this game?  or maybe playerbase can tell me what a level 110 player should be able to do?  what level does juji think we need to be to play game? 

What we get is more time and euro spend to get .... less Dmg, less Adena , less Exp.
But I'm not gonna do it, just dailies, occasional SoS and log off. 

I'm sure events going to follow to " fill the gap " left from the "amazing Glittering BROWN update", but I'm not gonna get involved in any. 

1 hour ago, voo said:

current situation is totally weird as my 110 main class xp's slower then my 114 dual class with same boost cause of the imbalance on the xp zones

next weeks changes better be good as I wonder how many players below 112 will stick around till the next real update aka in 3~4 months where Korea did fix those issues for their game build (we got end May cut off and those fixes were in July lmao)

31 minutes ago, Draecke said:

current situation is totally weird as my 110 main class xp's slower then my 114 dual class with same boost cause of the imbalance on the xp zones

next weeks changes better be good as I wonder how many players below 112 will stick around till the next real update aka in 3~4 months where Korea did fix those issues for their game build (we got end May cut off and those fixes were in July lmao)

I have tried every single zone. Everything is 1.3+ tril xp/hour less than what I was doing pre-patch in normal xp no server boosts etc. 

112 dagger.

Melee needs a zone like the old field of whispers.

I hope the changes coming are good as well. Already a handful of people quitting who are big spenders. There's not many of those coming to the game as a new player.

On 8/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses
  2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

Question about # 5. Other Changes

Are the other changes a lower enchant rate, I have been having some amazing fails lately. 10 fails in a row just to get a bracelet to +1 seems a bit silly. Can't get past plus 5 on anything. 

2 hours ago, Fumb said:

Question about # 5. Other Changes

Are the other changes a lower enchant rate, I have been having some amazing fails lately. 10 fails in a row just to get a bracelet to +1 seems a bit silly. Can't get past plus 5 on anything. 

In the past when I had issues with OE a dagger to +7 for the exalted quest people told me that the success factor is affected by overall OE attempts on the server, i.e. if there is a promo/event which involves over enchanting you should not even bother with your stuff. I followed the advice, waited for the event to finish back then and I got my dagger to +7 at 2nd or 3rd attempt, I can't remember well.

I think this current promo involves OE a staff or sth (I did not bother to read about it), so wait till it finishes.

7 hours ago, Helvie said:

In the past when I had issues with OE a dagger to +7 for the exalted quest people told me that the success factor is affected by overall OE attempts on the server, i.e. if there is a promo/event which involves over enchanting you should not even bother with your stuff. I followed the advice, waited for the event to finish back then and I got my dagger to +7 at 2nd or 3rd attempt, I can't remember well.

This is a myth. Enchants are individual processes not tied to any other series of enchants. I enchanted my bow from +15 to +25 during the last cloak event, which had lots of enchants going at the same time. 

As for the magic staff, those scrolls have a better success chance than a normal weapon or armor enchant. It has nothing to do with a server setting or calibration. It's the scroll.  

in fact this is just an excuse to hide the crap they've done even more with restoring weapons / items for idiots to overchant.
Everything that has been said here so far nothing is going to change, they just want to know if there are players spending that, bleep the rest, are we going to add more items for the people to buy and where is the game?
where is GM checking people abusing everything? nothing is done until today example is still Olympiads.
Level 107 takes a character 114 with many points what is the point of this?
the person registers and expects others to make a correct scheme for everyone not to be useless use your time to work and look at all the points of the game.
Several tickets open with photos / pm's and among other things about RMT and where is any punishment? until today the same character who was the buyer of another player is still there. The person who sold the item you restored because it was charming was there and sold the item and what do you do? nor a solution.
The ruin of this game is soon to collapse.
You pretend that you are concerned with the players but you are with zero concern.

They can't palfer.  They are not the developers they can only modify certain aspects of the game.

In programming this is what you call a hot fix.  Since your not developer your patching a problem did the developer can come up with a more perm. solution.

I don't understand why Korea who can make even more money off these servers if they stopped treating us like red headed step children as most of the income of the world is concentrated in US/Europe and certain South American countries.

I want to know why these server have the highest XP rates for leveling too....

• Like 1