Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Live)

Hime

I have never left a complaint about this game until now. At some point the xp got nerfed to the point of not being to level. I am a 109 tank ( with 200% xp rune ) in a duo with a 109 dagger and we are getting less than .0001 % per kill. That's over 10,000 mobs per 1 %. The herbs are helping but coming no where close to being fair. I've spent a lot of money on this game ( check my history ) and I have been a player since 2005. I feel now that I have thrown all of that money down the drain. The game is now geared for 115 + but those of us not there will never reach it. I have canceled my Prestige pack and will not renew unless this is fixed. If your goal is to get rid of everyone 114 and below, this is a good way to do it. I really enjoy this game and I don't want to quit, but taking a year to get from 109 to 110 @ 24/7 grinding is just not going to do it. Than you for your consideration. Please fix this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hellesbelles said:

I have never left a complaint about this game until now. At some point the xp got nerfed to the point of not being to level. I am a 109 tank ( with 200% xp rune ) in a duo with a 109 dagger and we are getting less than .0001 % per kill. That's over 10,000 mobs per 1 %. The herbs are helping but coming no where close to being fair. I've spent a lot of money on this game ( check my history ) and I have been a player since 2005. I feel now that I have thrown all of that money down the drain. The game is now geared for 115 + but those of us not there will never reach it. I have canceled my Prestige pack and will not renew unless this is fixed. If your goal is to get rid of everyone 114 and below, this is a good way to do it. I really enjoy this game and I don't want to quit, but taking a year to get from 109 to 110 @ 24/7 grinding is just not going to do it. Than you for your consideration. Please fix this.

One year from 109 to 110 and two and half years from 110 to 112, 24/7 not counting mainteance and etc.

That's so joyable, do the developers even play their own game or they just want make profit with lootbox on l2store, and itens with no use?

(Like prestige/destiny, why dnt remove they since at this point adena is almost nothing, same with xp, and we dnt get drops anyway)

I bet they dnt play 3 years to reach 112, i'm wondering if at any point some developer have reached 115 acctualy playing their own game.

Ofc that's not ever happen.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/5/2020 at 2:19 AM, Lean said:

One year from 109 to 110 and two and half years from 110 to 112, 24/7 not counting mainteance and etc.

That's so joyable, do the developers even play their own game or they just want make profit with lootbox on l2store, and itens with no use?

(Like prestige/destiny, why dnt remove they since at this point adena is almost nothing, same with xp, and we dnt get drops anyway)

I bet they dnt play 3 years to reach 112, i'm wondering if at any point some developer have reached 115 acctualy playing their own game.

Ofc that's not ever happen.

You can bet they DID NOT play it as its intended to be played and called it a "test",

Imagine an engineer designing something and never test it, but of course, saying out loud that it will do its job without considering the implications for other people that will use it  in good faith every day. And when shit hits the fan he will just blame it on the "user" of course, a job well done. 

P.S. You guys seen that movie idiocracy? I feel like Luke Wilson. "Not Sure"  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVyRkl5qNb8

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ArctodusSimus said:

You can bet they DID NOT play it as its intended to be played and called it a "test",

Imagine an engineer designing something and never test it, but of course, saying out loud that it will do its job without considering the implications for other people that will use it  in good faith every day. And when shit hits the fan he will just blame it on the "user" of course, a job well done. 

P.S. You guys seen that movie idiocracy? I feel like Luke Wilson. "Not Sure"  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVyRkl5qNb8

I will check the movie, i've heard but never watched. Thanks

Edited by Lean

• 2 weeks later...

For a long time we were giving you feedback in different topics and it was always a monologue of complains, never a dialogue, so what makes you think that we believe now that our input will be taken seriously ? :) and as you clearly see here 9/10 of the posts are simply sending to hell all developers which should tell you a lot - people are loosing hope.

This game (once a MMORPG) is ruined by developers as all content of the last updates was focusing on DDs, sell them more and more items for NCStore, so now top ones have insane damage, and supports, even with a good gear, are useless (except giving Cele and UD). And I am afraid with one update nothing can be repaired anymore. I am playing since 2006 and we had bad times & bad updates in the past as well but this game was never so off road as it is now. 

If you still want to make this game good again, don't introduce any other damage increasing items for the next several years (existing one are more than enough) and introduce a lot of Items and Skills reducing damage and increasing defense, so game can gradually become more balanced and the PARTY and it's role as a CORE OF THIS GAME (not only DDs) will be brought back. Until then there is no point to discuss anything else here..... 

Edited by Miff
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Melee atack was really bad. I was force to change spot from 111 lvl to 107 to make some progress on Dreadnought using all macro for crit skill as normal  atack just did nothning. This server's geting worse and worse... Now I just lost 11h of my 200% exp rune. I Can't log in as im stuck for ages in queue and im not sure if I get in into game till next restart. I don't bother. 'Im going with dogs to the park spending nice day. I hope all problems will be fix soon, cheers!

On 21/09/2020 at 6:21 PM, Miff said:

For a long time we were giving you feedback in different topics and it was always a monologue of complains, never a dialogue, so what makes you think that we believe now that our input will be taken seriously ? :) and as you clearly see here 9/10 of the posts are simply sending to hell all developers which should tell you a lot - people are loosing hope.

This game (once a MMORPG) is ruined by developers as all content of the last updates was focusing on DDs, sell them more and more items for NCStore, so now top ones have insane damage, and supports, even with a good gear, are useless (except giving Cele and UD). And I am afraid with one update nothing can be repaired anymore. I am playing since 2006 and we had bad times & bad updates in the past as well but this game was never so off road as it is now. 

If you still want to make this game good again, don't introduce any other damage increasing items for the next several years (existing one are more than enough) and introduce a lot of Items and Skills reducing damage and increasing defense, so game can gradually become more balanced and the PARTY and it's role as a CORE OF THIS GAME (not only DDs) will be brought back. Until then there is no point to discuss anything else here..... 

Good Night (Using Google translator)

I agree with you, the game spent several and several updates investing heavily in DDs. Items to improve more and more the damage of DDs, there are DDs that give damage that reach absurd 300 k. Worse, they have been building skills or improving the skills of DDs in a way that makes the skills of supporters a nothing. We can mention, for example, Feoh's mana shield, which absorbs 95% of the damage, I understand that it was made for the Feoh to be able to resist DDs with insane damage, but that ended up damaging the class that give lower damage, especially in the Olympics where time it is too short and in 3 rounds. And this is not the problem, the items that increase the damage and the critical demage favor the DDs, since their passive abilities multiply their damage, as they are part of the class, even a support class using such an item, will not help anything in Final. A Sigel Knight who is a defense class can no longer handle these DDs with insane damage, even with a good level of equipment, or even the level of equipment that the game allows you to purchase in the game store. 

And not only that, the game is so unbalanced that because of this absurd investment of the game just to improve the DDs, that you see DDs with only one Iss, because when you see a complete party, you can be sure, it is a party of farm adena, that's all. Many players identify with support class, but these players know they are support class, they understand that, but they want to have a chance to go to the Olympics and have a chance to defeat any class, and that is a natural thing in any MMORPG, but the Ncsoft does not seem to understand this, that even the supports are already being left aside even in PVPs, the only support they still use are Iss, after all, without buff, right? 

Summing up:

1 - Create items that increasingly improve DDs, strengthen them much more. A support with all these items does not have as much advantage as DDs do. The skills of DDs are losing value, even today I do not understand why the UD has 15 minutes of reuse, and a powerful skill of an Evicerator, or even of a Feoh having 5 minutes of reuse for example.

2 - Every event favors DDs, especially those events that need to kill mobs in large quantities, just look at this current event where you go for example in Hell Bound or anywhere else you see archers killing mob with a single skill in the area, or see a Feoh killing several at an incredible speed and in the past such classes would need to have a healer and a sigel supporting them, today the Archer and Feoh just need an Iss and that's it.

3 - Olympics favors DDs, especially those with high damage, as time is short, so DDs take advantage of damage, most have the ability to remove target and you will be without his target for a long time, most of them have skill that leaves them immune to damage, most of them give increasingly absurd criticisms.

4 - Ncsoft has been increasing their defense and resistance, today a debuff has been getting less caffe, and I’ve been noticing that the DDs debuffs have been getting easier, in my opinion the 3 class support debuffs that should get more and work more than DDs.

5 - Quest is also favored by DDs, I speak of solo quest, for example, a friend of mine has a Feoh lvl 105, more or less equipped, that can easily make Castilla lvl 110, while a Sigel lvl 107 with the same level of equipment, or a Healer or Iss has difficulty, this only shows the monstrous difference, as it is much easier to evolve a DDs than a Support.

In short, everything that NCsoft does, absurdly favors DDs, quests, events, everything, DDs are easier to evolve, reach maximum lvl much faster, they spend much less SS or BSS because their damage is absurd , you spend less, a Support that wants to evolve spends much more, as you are required to have a DD just to evolve your support. In the past, at the beginning a wizard, an archer did high damage, but they took high damage even from a tank, today they are class that are increasingly super resistant, with a lot of defense and giving absurd damage, and with the advantage of have a rage of 1,100 in attacks and skills. NCsoft is slowly killing the game. There are few, ever fewer players who play Iss, Sigel or Healer, NCsoft has to understand that the support player knows that it is a class to help in a PVP, or in a PVE, but when the company strengthens absurdly DDs to the point of not needing support, the company demonstrates an absurd failure, because it is not knowing how to balance the game. If it is to make DDs increasingly independent of media, then it’s time to get media or eliminate it from the game, or create media for media to evolve without the need for other players, also evolve alone and fast like DDs, and it is time to create ways for the media to be able to fight PVP at the same level as DDs. Because what we see today is Support logged as Box, only Box, whether in sieges, be in bulk pvp and etc. Nobody wants to play Healer, Iss or Sigel anymore, as they are boring to evolve, terrible in pvp 1 vs 1, especially in oli.

Edited by Murkan

Shilen's Ring 146 A ring containing Shilen's strength. Active Skill: Resets all cooldowns. 2-hour cooldown.
Shilen's Necklace 292 A necklace containing Shilen's strength. Active Skill: Go into Hide state for 30 seconds when used. 2 minute cooldown.
Shilen's Earring 219 An earring containing Shilen's strength. Passive Skill: 90% chance of PK count not increasing after killing another character.

God accessories  Shilen's ( these items can not be craft or ...) ?

No Shilen's Neclace in this event but Shilen's Ring and Shilen's Earring yes... WHy ?

Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses
  2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

1. Good but not enough, still no places to gain as much EXP solo (enchanter yes supposed to be able to solo pve, same as tank and healer with pve skill on)
2. Is good, good idea to have spoiler class be in charge of making augmentation items ( please add such unique crafting abilities to all classes and races, not only dwarfs and Ertheias)
3. not sure what had changed in items (but it's not any easier to gear up so I'd say not enough changes)
4. not sure what had changed in skills; cooldowns are a bit better then used to be; but the iss debuf is still 1 aoe 1 single target with exactly the same effect makes no sense; Iss and heal resurrection skills are obsolete because using scrolls to res and bsoe is much more efficient (used to be a specialty of iss; I'd say if you remove res and bsoe and give iss a way to craft those for cheaper then NPC making it iss specialty just like an augmentation stones for spoiler and top gear crafting recipes for crafters; it would make much more sense)
5. not sure what are the other changes (but crafting is still impossible, bound items bound crafting materials is nonsense, if you want to control prices for resources, do it via NPC shops) @Hime@Juji

10 minutes ago, A87 said:

1. Good but not enough, still no places to gain as much EXP solo (enchanter yes supposed to be able to solo pve, same as tank and healer with pve skill on)
2. Is good, good idea to have spoiler class be in charge of making augmentation items ( please add such unique crafting abilities to all classes and races, not only dwarfs and Ertheias)
3. not sure what had changed in items (but it's not any easier to gear up so I'd say not enough changes)
4. not sure what had changed in skills; cooldowns are a bit better then used to be; but the iss debuf is still 1 aoe 1 single target with exactly the same effect makes no sense; Iss and heal resurrection skills are obsolete because using scrolls to res and bsoe is much more efficient (used to be a specialty of iss; I'd say if you remove res and bsoe and give iss a way to craft those for cheaper then NPC making it iss specialty just like an augmentation stones for spoiler and top gear crafting recipes for crafters; it would make much more sense)
5. not sure what are the other changes (but crafting is still impossible, bound items bound crafting materials is nonsense, if you want to control prices for resources, do it via NPC shops) @Hime@Juji

*** I'd suggest making all 3 Iss de-buffs and stun target+AoE (or multitarget whatever you call it) with one shots from most DDs no-one will  be able to drop it more then 1-2 times anyways; I doubt that anyone Iss event finish de-buffing before getting wiped out.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I see what the next major update we are getting is about here is what not being addressed:

1.  Price of NC Store in this territory is way overpriced and packs are way outdated.  IE this jewel event was a bust its the same event you been doing for years and most people are still stuck with lower end jewels because of this issue.  What your selling for $200.00 was going for 1/10th price on other servers.  Presitage pack is way past needing an upgrade.  Soul bottle fragments for boss jewels we cannot even farm anymore really?

2. While we are on the topic no raid bosses that can be farmed reguarly by normal players average 105 - 111/112 players without the top end gear.  There is no nothing to do from 105 - 111/112 but mindlessly grind and not worth getting prestige packs or destiny packs for those levels with no event.

3.  You removed most hunting zones, party xp, factions, territory wars, artella quest line is pretty much dead, most world raid bosses are gone, all field raid bosses under 120 are gone, no manor system, no crafting system, no drops, no update in the lore the game, no catacombs/necros, no seven signs quests, no spoils.

4.  Upgrading classes but nerfing others seems all the next update is about.  Adding clan missions for more new skills, how about you put clans back the way they were first because it was hard enough to get clan rep when you have 160 members now we we have 100 less its almost impossible.  Mentee quest should be added back and make a real crafting system.

5.  It doesn't matter because it seems you guys have kind of washed your hands of this game and have it on auto pilot 90% of the time.  You just trying to squeeze out whatever juice is left in the game before it closes out.

None of these are being addressed in next big update so it kind of pointless to keep talking.

None of these are being addressed in next big update so it kind of pointless to keep talking.

Exactly. Just quit.

At least stop paying money for this "game" (it's not a game with this afk macroing - it's more like a bad, never ending film. You watch how the game is playing itself. People watch it just for social reasons and in memories on past, good times, which more and more ended with the launch of GoD; not talking of the 1% server population with top gear who are addicted to world and hero shout to get their attention).

Edited by Goldfinger

GoD chapters not so bad because added Garcia in and new zones new play types but after that 2  - 3 year period your right kind of tailed off.  Last decent lore update was the Artella quests which kind of died in the 100 range.... I mean even if you get 110 what lore is there?  They added Faurfion but removed the other dragons?  Most people do not know understand there are 6 dragons in total (light and dark also) there whole story behind it that kind of ummm disappeared?

• 1 month later...

Hello people !!! In fact I would like to make a note I think the classic is no longer the same, that is, only pay to win items do not have social balance within the game, this makes players migrate to parallel servers, I would very much like a classic pay to play server. .. Sad the current reality of the Talking island server many bots and random craft, a paradox in the game classes that are no longer of use !!! As a fan and player that I have been for many years of L2 I would like to make an appeal to NCsoft to launch a new sever or the real classic of preference with new engine unreal engine 4 or 5 in the players we deserve !!!! Line acts 2 the way it is, it's dead to the old school community .... Please wake up ...

On 1/9/2021 at 5:39 AM, Lordterror said:

Hello people !!! In fact I would like to make a note I think the classic is no longer the same, that is, only pay to win items do not have social balance within the game, this makes players migrate to parallel servers, I would very much like a classic pay to play server. .. Sad the current reality of the Talking island server many bots and random craft, a paradox in the game classes that are no longer of use !!! As a fan and player that I have been for many years of L2 I would like to make an appeal to NCsoft to launch a new sever or the real classic of preference with new engine unreal engine 4 or 5 in the players we deserve !!!! Line acts 2 the way it is, it's dead to the old school community .... Please wake up ...

You just made the first step in the right direction , admitting there is a problem . GJ!
PPL lie themselvs that things are going to get better  or are ignorant about the situation on NA servers.

Anyone from NC Team is reading what is writen here? or you just pretend to care and read for what we have to say?

Some answeres would be appreciated Juji, Hime, how you plan to improve the economy on server and how 108-113 lvl players should farm to reach to those fancy farming new areas? 

DEV, create 1 normal char, without boosting any item, use only prestige pack and please let me know how you lvl to 115, how much time you needed and what equipment you have once you reached the lvl. If you have some basic math skills you can calculate, as you know how much exp/mob, how much adena, dont bother to calculate drops, cz there are none if the result is more than ZERO chance to lvl a normal char with prestige to lvl 115 ill pay you 1k USD.

Well come on, I think it's ridiculous since 2018 we have problems that are not fixed, among them the worst of all bots, among other third-party systems , this ncwest neglect is impressive, today we have 4k player on where + / - 3 k are bots, for this reason we have adena nerf which is ridiculous even with prestige and yet in the players we face lines and more lines, but do not stop there on the other hand we have events more and more expensive.

what a cool thread.... Has any of the GMs ot the "bent up on rules" admins here replied, addressed, implemented any of the suggestions or at the very least even have read this? i hear fascinating stuff are written here.

What's new? has anything changed or been done in the past weeks? Any incentive to log again?

• Hime unpinned this topic