Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Classic)

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello Adventurers,

Yesterday, we launched the Tales Untold update. With the update, there were many changes to current systems and the addition of new systems.

We have been reading through feedback already shared and we would like to invite all to share their thoughts constructively on the update especially on these features:

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses
  2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Random Crafting System
  6. Clan Changes
  7. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

• Like 1

New priests/epics 85 need update on drop list. S grade is now easily available and bosses drop s crafting packs. Also 6% drop for epics is very low it should be at least 10%.
In short update drops of priest/epics to fit new update, increase epic jewelry drop rate a little bit.
Also there going to be and already is big shortage of s gem ( maybe they can drop in new TOI, but we don't know because we don't have the drop tables).

Random craft system favor the rich and people who farm bosses. Because runes and full b/a low items give lots of spins.
For example 700 Blue wolf boot parts gave 0.6 (60%) point, herbs 0.05 point (0.5%) so any newbie player can't achieve even one spin easily, they are forced to buy stuff to put in to the system for adena they dont have. This stagnates economy, because again only top players have all adena and items from drops to put in to new system.
Real world example : when economic crisis happen governments take big loans to give companies to start spending again and moving the economy, here in lineage 2 it would be giving the new players ability to get some big item if he is lucky enough.
In short mats/parts/herbs should give more spins (points).
Also consider adding 1-2 spins(points) to last daily hunting mission for 76+ players so at least they can get few by just farming and being active.

Weapon tickets/armor tickets are not tradeable if they were people would sell them and gear for newbies would be readily available. Weapon/armor tickets (at least b grade) should be tradeable in lineage 2 classic.

• Like 1

skills/other changes
I presume because of changes in essence we get auto songs/dances
Please request auto overlord/warcryerr and all all possible mass all party buffs to be auto because with macro it bugs out and misses some buffs
single target buffs could be self auto only. (short term solution.)

Long term devs really need to make proper autohunter
1.Self, single, all party buffs automatable, single lets say having checkbox for which party members you give single target buffs (as i said before with macro it bugs out)
2. Assist party leader function
3.Mark a flag and dont go from it for x number of range (for ex 2000 range)
4.Debuffs not spamable (for example stigma is 2s colldown and character does it nonstop and goes out of mana while it lasts 30s) but if  it lands char doesn't repeat de-buff or there would be custom cool down for automated skill which you can enter yourself.

Edited by WutWutWut
  • Like 1

Skills
devs fixed cancel now it lands
maybe its time to look in to all debuffs and rebalance them?
add higher levels to various debuffs which are stuck in classic 2.0 and has max lvl 77/78
For example character like necromancer is butchered, his debuffs dont land, only sleep lands because it shares same sleep chance with support chars like warcryer/ee/ol, neither his summon goes to high levels.

Don't let me even start about archer/dagger class which is clearly 0 in classic because their skill power is balanced again for classic 2.0 and needs a buff for power or some other method to scale it better for pvp.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KuroKeka said:

so now Toi got a reword where we found the energy of insolence or how we can get or craft the talisman of baium/toi 

maybe the dev team put this on the Growth missions on "Reach LVL80." or maybe something like that  energ

missions are outdated also

Please increase adenas in all spots!

send to a DEFAULT database.

i no have clan to make RB's and because it i no have adena to use new system how: craft system etc

on lives in TwithTV i see players with 1b of adenas.

u think he farmed it in mobs how: Hots springs? Ketra? TOI? VARKAS?  NOOOOOO!!!

Not even the TOP 1 of the server can kill in these places (Eddiev2 lv 88)

LOOK IT NCSOFT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onal2l2 said:

Please increase adenas in all spots!

send to a DEFAULT database.

i no have clan to make RB's and because it i no have adena to use new system how: craft system etc

on lives in TwithTV i see players with 1b of adenas.

u think he farmed it in mobs how: Hots springs? Ketra? TOI? VARKAS?  NOOOOOO!!!

Not even the TOP 1 of the server can kill in these places (Eddiev2 lv 88)

LOOK IT NCSOFT

u can see ppl with 10-20b,not only 1b.

Yes he, and his friends can farm everywhere, but he can stream his adrenaline (or other sw?) to, so i think he is in other dimension. I think in live using 3rd sw (i mean auto buff -, join and leave from party) its arrogant behavior.

Edited by hackerslav2

I would like to convey concerns regarding the random craft system. As of late NC has released a series of events in which people have paid quite a sum of NCoin to achieve items. This includes, but is not limited to, S armors/weapons cloth pieces , runes, etc. The last event that was introduced was the "suspicious save" event that allowed people to obtain a cloth piece for every 23 gold bars they collected. This was an immense expense unto itself. Currently, the random crafting system (amazing as it is) is now diluting the challenge and effort that was once to obtain S grade SEALED armor sets. I implore NC to not release unsealed S armors or easily obtainable weapons at such a "fruitful" rate. The current market is in complete disarray and many people feel insulted in the rendezvous in obtaining their "higher end" gear. My suggestion is to roll back the rate at which items like this can be obtained and limiting the items that can be achieved. (remove S weapons and UNSEALED armors) for example.

Many thanks on continuing the release of content. I hope that NC takes my concerns into consideration.

Regards

I would like to convey concerns regarding the random craft system. As of late NC has released a series of events in which people have paid quite a sum of NCoin to achieve items. This includes, but is not limited to, S armors/weapons cloth pieces , runes, etc. The last event that was introduced was the "suspicious save" event that allowed people to obtain a cloth piece for every 23 gold bars they collected. This was an immense expense unto itself. Currently, the random crafting system (amazing as it is) is now diluting the challenge and effort that was once to obtain S grade SEALED armor sets. I implore NC to not release unsealed S armors or easily obtainable weapons at such a "fruitful" rate. The current market is in complete disarray and many people feel insulted in the rendezvous in obtaining their "higher end" gear. My suggestion is to roll back the rate at which items like this can be obtained and limiting the items that can be achieved. (remove S weapons and UNSEALED armors) for example.

Many thanks on continuing the release of content. I hope that NC takes my concerns into consideration.

Regards

I was hoping more hunting zone changes like Ketra etc. being farmable, but all it amounted to was another revamp of an old zone when a relative few can even do a 85-90 zone. 

Cruma would need to be 4x the size to accomodate everyone as many players farm adena with alts and taking up more space. Devils Isle is completely locked down by a handful for this same reason. Parking a toon to farm adena 24/7. While the other zones are too difficult to do. At least give us options because this is the root of problem.  

Party side in Devils Isle was difficult even for a 80 when it's a 70-75 zone. What is the logic in making it so difficult it's nearly impossible to do? 10% nerf is hardly anything when you can stand to nerf it 100% and it would probably still be a challenge. None of the drops or the rates on this server justify this kind of difficulty. 

Overall this game still remains to be unplayable for casual players. Adding new starter packs only masks the problem. Only to realize the unplayable state when their soulshot tickets run out and you get no drops or adena. Random Craft does nothing when you have no drops and adena to begin with. There is no middle ground and the sad reality is you spend more than a standard subscription and you still get nowhere. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hime said:

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses
  2. Augment System
  3. Item Changes
  4. Skill Changes
  5. Random Crafting System
  6. Clan Changes
  7. Other Changes

Please let us know how your experience has been, what you like, what you don’t like, and you feel could be improved.

Thank you!

1- changing toi that was the only active spot to lvl 50/75 fast and get some adena without spending ss has no sense. Now is 86+ drop like 5k adena per mob (ridiculous) and only a few in the sv can go there like dv or AL. This game is getting even more stupid if you reach lvl 80 you cant solo in ketra varka al sv toi, what you can do? only go to cata/necro 75/80 where exp and adena are shitty and only are used by afk party, or go to gc and forgoten island where adena is shitty too and you have to use ss. With this change you only get stuck active people en lvl 80 and only bot/afk players can farm.

2- new augment system is only to get away adena from sv, same as before but more expensive

3- something changed?

4- something changed?

5- Desbalance all in game economy. Not only saying that cloth pice worth less than nothing now, getting A S unsealed equip randomly its insane, top A/S weap - lvl 2/3 boss jewels, you just need to expend adena and not too much to get random rewards, so why do people kill mobs? the best drop you may get is a sealed top a gear that now worth nothing.

6- How do you get points to lvl up a clan now?

i dont know if this is or not the worst update but TI had 7k chars logged a few month ago and now cant reach 3k online. Getting one time and another p2w events just get people tired, and there is nothing realy to do when you reach 79/80 the game just stuck you in afk mode and loss all fun. In a few days/weeks the only items that may worth a bit are gems s and donable items of previous events, cuz weapons and armor will go lower and lower realy fast with this new meta of game.

this my feedback and i think my last feedback, coz my time is more preciuos than ur buisness

1. new buff skills need 3 spirits ore now. ty for this price rlly cheap! i never see empower that use spirit ore in 20 years of lineage 2.

2. new hunting zone "toi" is accessible for 3 or max 4 players on the server and need to be WARRIOR coz mage take always 1 shot for die. the old zone like "loa" still need about 10bil of gear for char and 100kk of adena for day to farm and anyway need to be WARRIOR or SUMMONER.

3. ur new crafting system wanna only our adena, our item, our l2coin, our time. for reward nothing maybe some d/c grade imprint no tradable. 10kk of adena + item + 100 or 200 l2 coin gone in 2 min for nothing. do u know how many time need to farm 10kk adena + item + 200 l2coin? i think everyone know how much time need. i think i will never click again on that button.

4. necromancer is still NERF. no skill summon cursed bone. no improvements. Summoners are still overpowered. no improvements.

5. 2 unique events pay 2 win in August?! when ppls are in holiday?! lol event red libra was ridiculous, drop of event items was like 0

6. clan change?! now every players can enter and exit in a clan in 1 min! no more penalty lol Now we don t see the chars that have to do 30 min of login or not for take Clan Unity! and one last thing: now there is a wall in every clan that can t farm arena lv15+ and can t kill ignis nebula ecc. how those clan wil get exp for lvl up?! really we need to enter and exit in another clan for lvl up a new clan? so there is not penalty. no way for new clan, no way for low clan, no way for new players. now way for every hope of funny in this server.

7. only way is mastercard.

8. i forget: 2 DAYS in LOA and no NEW ELIXIR?! lol /quote Elixir Powder can be obtained by defeating monsters of the Imperial Tomb, Antharas' Lair, and Dragon Valley. can be! 

Edited by jaabar
  • Thanks 1

At this point I think that elemental zones need drops. Cant get crafting components there. Even a little adena to maintain shots would be nice. There is not enough space on the map currently for solo hunting.Some will say its not a solo game, but I prefer the solo content.At very least allow crafting drops in elemental zones.

38 minutes ago, JinLeamak said:

At this point I think that elemental zones need drops. Cant get crafting components there. Even a little adena to maintain shots would be nice. There is not enough space on the map currently for solo hunting.Some will say its not a solo game, but I prefer the solo content.At very least allow crafting drops in elemental zones.

random craft also gives elemental stones, so they will go cheaper. What we need is more zones that can be used by real players, not only for bot or whales, opening rune zone for 75/85 in zones that you can realy active farm some adena. This svs have demostrated that they dont care about bots ingame, they are just everywhere and no one does nothing, the sv are geting empty and new changes expulses the people away.

2 hours ago, pegaso said:

random craft also gives elemental stones, so they will go cheaper. What we need is more zones that can be used by real players, not only for bot or whales, opening rune zone for 75/85 in zones that you can realy active farm some adena. This svs have demostrated that they dont care about bots ingame, they are just everywhere and no one does nothing, the sv are geting empty and new changes expulses the people away.

They made some changes especially for lower levels, its much faster now to reach level 50 or so than before (For example Abandoned Camp is like Ruins of Agony now). As you said the real issue is with high levels 76+. 80% of the high level spots are impossible to farm without endgame gear, rest are too crowded and at best are mediocre. It feels to me like theres so much space in the game but only a very small percentage gets used, most areas just exist for sightseeing purposes. Theres no point in having most of the game accessible for just 1% of the server, it should be the opposite.

Edited by DukeGr

53 minutes ago, DukeGr said:

They made some changes especially for lower levels, its much faster now to reach level 50 or so than before (For example Abandoned Camp is like Ruins of Agony now). As you said the real issue is with high levels 76+. 80% of the high level spots are impossible to farm without endgame gear, rest are too crowded and at best are mediocre. It feels to me like theres so much space in the game but only a very small percentage gets used, most areas just exist for sightseeing purposes. Theres no point in having most of the game accessible for just 1% of the server, it should be the opposite.

Yeah, when you reach lvl 79/80 you have 4 elemental zones with 0 drop to let the party afk (but it should be to lvl element not to lvl exp of chars), had toi but now we dont, cata omens+necro disciples with low adena and low exp but perfect for afk (the problem is that still does not give any benefit to play active there), forgotten island with slightly good exp but a realy shitty adena drop, giant cave just shit. Thats all, a normal geared party cant farm in varka/ketra/imperial tomb/dragon valley/antharas lair/Toi cuz mobs hit too much, maybe just mages or archers can kill some mobs if they dont reach them or have no range attacks., but still adena drop not cover even the ss used. In what kind of game you can farm more adena in low/mid lvls than in high top spots? what is the sense to keep playing over lvl 80? its too desbalanced server.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pegaso said:

Yeah, when you reach lvl 79/80 you have 4 elemental zones with 0 drop to let the party afk (but it should be to lvl element not to lvl exp of chars), had toi but now we dont, cata omens+necro disciples with low adena and low exp but perfect for afk (the problem is that still does not give any benefit to play active there), forgotten island with slightly good exp but a realy shitty adena drop, giant cave just shit. Thats all, a normal geared party cant farm in varka/ketra/imperial tomb/dragon valley/antharas lair/Toi cuz mobs hit too much, maybe just mages or archers can kill some mobs if they dont reach them or have no range attacks., but still adena drop not cover even the ss used. In what kind of game you can farm more adena in low/mid lvls than in high top spots? what is the sense to keep playing over lvl 80? its too desbalanced server.

The funny thing is that these things are easily fixable:

1) Remove Adena drops from lower level mobs, maybe upto level 40, people dont need adena to buy stuff at lower levels with all the free gear provided., it only allows bots to make new farmers every 15min.
2) Make adena distribution proportionately available based on level and difficulty of mobs. It's completely bad game design when level 80 mobs drop less adena than level 40 mobs.

3) Nerf difficulty of level 80+ farm places by 50%.

4) Profit from a balanced game that doesnt bleep people off when they are not willing to spend 1k$ per toon just to exp.

All these changes are like half an hour or less of adjustments.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, DukeGr said:

The funny thing is that these things are easily fixable:

1) Remove Adena drops from lower level mobs, maybe upto level 40, people dont need adena to buy stuff at lower levels with all the free gear provided., it only allows bots to make new farmers every 15min.
2) Make adena distribution proportionately available based on level and difficulty of mobs. It's completely bad game design when level 80 mobs drop less adena than level 40 mobs.

3) Nerf difficulty of level 80+ farm places by 50%.

4) Profit from a balanced game that doesnt bleep people off when they are not willing to spend 1k$ per toon just to exp.

All these changes are like half an hour or less of adjustments.

i dont think removing all adena drop below 40 will be good, cuz a new player will have like 0 adena and cant event gk or get some gear when he reaches, but can make agony like exp x2 0 drop some mobs to fix that. If you see what is the sv now its just expulsing new people, you cant create accounts, the early is full FULL of bots, when you see ruin of agony if you dont quit is that you are realy willing to play this game, and at least when you reach 79/80 and know that to lvl up just 1 lvl have to kill mobs weeks/months you have nothing to do, so keep afk farming, i reached that point and see pointless to keep playing, there is no fun in any place. 0 pvp only 1 asediable castle and get fun in some events just sometimes like baium event. 

- Consider nerfing the summoners attack spells a little bit. They have spirit sharing that applies to both mage and pet, their pets are super strong and they also have a strong nuke. Add to that transfer pain and its very unbalanced.

- Probably need some more magic defense/resistance items to balance out melee vs mage as now mages still have huge advantage over melee.

- Consider making some mobs, not all, not aggro/social in LoA as some people seem to enjoy just going around getting people killed for no reason by luring a number of mobs on them.

- Debuffs almost never land. This puts most classes except summoners at a huge disadvantage. As the game is now summoners are strong because they are just powerful nuking/tanking machines. Nothing else. Other classes need their skills working or they never stand a chance. Give some love to necros also. Their pet is weak and also the skill Cursed Blow doesnt work. Most of the debuffs barely land.

- Maybe give something to the dwarfs to make them relevant again. 

- Gemstones A do not drop anymore in LoA.

- What is the drop rate of Elixir Powders ? Still havent seen any
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Best thing you can do for us is to give us a database with information on drop rates for these new items you are adding also.

Edited by Ingwaz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Drops have been nerfed heavily in both Antharas Lair and Dragon Valley. Why do you keep doing this to us.

You add the crafting system which you earn points via drops but you completely nerf the drop rates? What are you thinking here?

There is no reason that mobss in any area 1 hit or 2 hit toons of the same level range as the mob. Absolutely ridiculouss. 1 death at 85+ is hours of xp. 

You have to give us a way to farm cloth pieces reasonably. The drop rates are severely low and it takes 75+ to unseal S grade. How are we supposed to do this?

It makes no sense that we are level 80+ and using A grade.

They dont listen us. They have only one vision and idea on this sever. Want you play +80? Want you win pvp? Buy more and more P2W items. Buy adena from RMT.
And yes I bought alot P2W items for two and half thousand euro and I still can't play in location +80. Most expensive game ever.

Edit: I have 84.

Edited by AxelFOley

I read the comments and idk if quit or just cry lol. Iam in the Lv80 stuck and being F2P is just impossible to progress, just IMPOSSIBLE. More and more P2W events with ridiculous overpowered items that looks like Live Server items!. Bots everywhere! and if you have a decent gear to afford DV or LoA you need a 9+ party bot extremely accurate with debuffs+stuns/root/anchor. Is just ridiculous to see how perfect they play (the bots, OF COURSE), because NOBODY in Lv80+ AREAS PLAY WITHOUT A BOT.

So basically you have to farm for months or a year in a cata (that is the only zone in game where mobs doesn't 2shot you and give tiny XP/Adena/Drop) to buy some gear and reach lvl 81-82 with luck if you don't get pked a lot by the ULTRA OVERPOWERED PONIES that are WITHOUT BUFFS AND MOON GEAR AND WITHOUT WEAPON and hit you by like 3-4K PER PET NUKE while you are in FULL A GRADE JEWELRY! THAT'S JUST STUPID!

New clan system is OK, but they forgot to put DAILY QUESTS like live server that just need to kill some mobs to complete! If not is just imposible to LV up a clan now! That have not sense! And i have to add to that ELEMENTAL RAID QUESTS WAS RESETED! So ppl like me that had 4/10 lost 1 MONTH of work! and there's people that lost 8-9/10 that is 2 MONTHS! Are u kidding me??!?!?!

They just need to nerf Summoners Nuke, is just ridiculous, they hit as hard as a mage and are SUPER TANKY. Now the only difference between them is that mage can AoE and Summoner can't (in lvl 82+ Areas), because dmg is ridiculous similar, REALLY??

PD: I have much more things to say but it will take me a year writting without stop to say all things that must be fixed (bugs/bots/SHITTY AUTO-HUNTING SYSTEM) and much more!

Edited by Diskahan