Forums

Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Classic)

Hime

18 hours ago, pegaso said:

i dont think removing all adena drop below 40 will be good, cuz a new player will have like 0 adena and cant event gk or get some gear when he reaches, but can make agony like exp x2 0 drop some mobs to fix that. If you see what is the sv now its just expulsing new people, you cant create accounts, the early is full FULL of bots, when you see ruin of agony if you dont quit is that you are realy willing to play this game, and at least when you reach 79/80 and know that to lvl up just 1 lvl have to kill mobs weeks/months you have nothing to do, so keep afk farming, i reached that point and see pointless to keep playing, there is no fun in any place. 0 pvp only 1 asediable castle and get fun in some events just sometimes like baium event. 

Adena is not needed before 40, teleports are free and you get alot of free stuff from starter packs or the new newbie pack for 1 coin. I made a small group of 4 for testing and got the newbie pack in all of them. I was melting mobs and made to lvl 40 in less then 24 hours. I actually made like 6m adena in the process. You know how much adena my lvl 80 toons made yesterday? Minus -20kk. So new characters can make millions per day just afk farming with summoners and veterans playing months/years cant make anything unless they are in the top 1% of the server or have some extremely lucky drop/rng.

7 hours ago, DukeGr said:

Adena is not needed before 40, teleports are free and you get alot of free stuff from starter packs or the new newbie pack for 1 coin. I made a small group of 4 for testing and got the newbie pack in all of them. I was melting mobs and made to lvl 40 in less then 24 hours. I actually made like 6m adena in the process. You know how much adena my lvl 80 toons made yesterday? Minus -20kk. So new characters can make millions per day just afk farming with summoners and veterans playing months/years cant make anything unless they are in the top 1% of the server or have some extremely lucky drop/rng.

If you farmed a zone with drops like Silent Valley you can. 

The thing is most top players run a second full party to farm adena. They openly admit and accept it's necessary to play this game. Many of them have alts and boxes they use to farm adena in other places to supplement their main while the VIP 10 daily box provides a decent amount to subsist on. 

6 mil is nothing anyways. It barely affords you 1 c grade weapon and what are you going to do after the starter pack gear expires? You get no drops along the way unless you have 300% item drop rate. The little bit of adena you get along the way is absolutely necessary for new players and it's not much. You need at least b grade for 60+ and around 30-40 mil if not more to afford a full set for just one toon. This doesn't include shot costs after all those free soulshot tickets are gone which is worth millions of adena. 

This doesn't solve anything. Allowing us to be able to farm in all the other 80 zones like Ketra will help. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pradaya said:

If you farmed a zone with drops like Silent Valley you can. 

The thing is most top players run a second full party to farm adena. They openly admit and accept it's necessary to play this game. Many of them have alts and boxes they use to farm adena in other places to supplement their main while the VIP 10 daily box provides a decent amount to subsist on. 

6 mil is nothing anyways. It barely affords you 1 c grade weapon and what are you going to do after the starter pack gear expires? You get no drops along the way unless you have 300% item drop rate. The little bit of adena you get along the way is absolutely necessary for new players and it's not much. You need at least b grade for 60+ and around 30-40 mil if not more to afford a full set for just one toon. This doesn't include shot costs after all those free soulshot tickets are gone which is worth millions of adena. 

This doesn't solve anything. Allowing us to be able to farm in all the other 80 zones like Ketra will help. 

It solves not having all lower level zones full with bots or alt farming groups. Sure i agree the biggest problem is theres no way to farm in higher levels, so people are using alt groups, multiple of them to make an income.

For me it's 2 different problems, legit players using alts and RMT bots. For the legit players revamping high level zones to make sense will make having 2-3 alt parties obsolete. For RMT if adena drops are very low or non existant in lower levels it will be much harder for them to farm or create new characters when they get banned. Adena could be something that drops from higher level mobs and they could substitute a currency  for lower level mobs that will allow you to buy non tradable gear/consumables.

Adnotacja-2020-08-23-190302.jpg

Adena farming is cancer so this is my answer. Do the same and don't waste your time and money if NCSoft totally ignores players and allow that shit adena farming go.

Daraider is a typical example of how moronic server population is. It is MMO you should make clan and play with friends, therefore mr disabled creates a legion of alts to make his sad life little happier. Pathetic

Edited by ToJaGram
typos

People are leaving classic at crazy speed right now, month ago was 4 sv, and on ti 7000 online, now we have 2 sv and cant reach 3000 online. It is very sad to see an oficial sv go down like this. Bots+p2w+no real content to +80lvl is making all people leave.

• Like 3

On 8/23/2020 at 10:08 AM, ToJaGram said:

Daraider is a typical example of how moronic server population is. It is MMO you should make clan and play with friends, therefore mr disabled creates a legion of alts to make his sad life little happier. Pathetic

ya see this is your problem. You think everyone should play the way you want to. I dont come online to make friends. I come online to enjoy some free time and build a character. If i wanted what you want I would do so. Its funny that you think my life is sad but you need to come online to find friends....pretty interesting lol

On 24.08.2020 at 8:50 PM, daraiders said:

ya see this is your problem. You think everyone should play the way you want to. I dont come online to make friends. I come online to enjoy some free time and build a character. If i wanted what you want I would do so. Its funny that you think my life is sad but you need to come online to find friends....pretty interesting lol

You must have very sad life... This is multiplayer game you should play with other people by definition.

With sex you have same situation? You should find another person but you prefer do it by yourself ;)
Or maybe in both cases you are so miserable that nobody wants to play with you ? ;)

BTW if you need 10+ chars to exp answer is obvious :D

You should start testing some chars skills. 
A LOT  of debuff not landing. And A LOT more skills perma landing. How's possible to fight against something who puto you paralyzed for 6 minutes on oly's?? 
Do you even test or play this game, just to know if you doing good.

I wonder if a cheff would deliver a meal w/o test whats he's doing. 

Im an engineer and i have to make field test every day to probe my work its fine... 

Ad 6.) Clan UI: characters on the same account "share" their daily login reward window in a weird way: if I loot the clan login reward with one character and log in another, the reward on the second character cannot be looted (the UI shows it as looted already on the second character too). Open and close the Clan window does not help.

Clan member login count: I cannot see what characters contributed to the login reward, with the amount of people quitting would be nice to have more information, like the date of last login e.g. (so I can kick inactives)

Leveling up a clan: would be nice to have some way for new players and lower levels to contribute to leveling up a clan. In a clan unable doing elemental bosses or even clan arena, how shall we earn points? Clan lvl 3 now, I noticed we got like 10 points out of 4000(?) towards lvl 4 - so I miss any info how we got them? Hunting some monsters? RBs?

Ad 1.) Hunting zones etc: from the view of low lvl, casual player: there is little to do, not exactly fun. I was looking for another "big" update to bring some new content - especially some that needs active people. This update brought no new content, just some areas got higher lvl mobs. (Having characters with lvls 50-75, nothing changed for us. I found no spot to try the new Cruma). I remember many locations from the "good old times" that you already must have somewhere programmed, so what about fortresses? Dark cloud mansion and the whole Isle of prayer series? Innadril / Rune / Schuttgart areas? Dimensional rift (and lower lvl catas/necropolises)? Ice queen castle instance (not Freya, but the 60 lvl one). All the quests that were part of the game once ... Surely you can adapt mobs lvls, drop, difficulity, ...

First of all: players should be able to gain adena for shots and potions from mobs. Now if u want to play this game properly, you must have second party only for farming adena. This is one of the reasons why bot armies run on this server. Come on, can't you see it?

OK. I understand that players spend thousands euro in P2W events are important for you. You made for them TOI, LOA, Dragon Valley and few other locations. But what you doing for other players to make the game playable? Only one place where is able comfortable playing is elemental areas. Ups! No adena here. You must hate us ;)

Also you must hate dwarfs. You destroyed this race! OMG! This is Lineage 2! Also this is Lineage 2 Classic. Without dwarfs? No kidding.

Daggers. Archers. Dwarfs. Necromancers. Overlords. Hardly anyone plays these characters. Have you ever wondered why?

Summoners. Lots of players for long time saying that Elemental Summoners are extremely overpowered. Why Phantom Summoner have powerful summons but Necromancer some pussies ?
Why Necromancer must pay fortune for cursed bones when at the same time is the weakest of the summoners?

Events. Are you noticed that its not the same server how it was 1 year ago? Why you giving us the same events without any changes?

We need really new content. Who care about new TOI? Who playing there? Few players? We need new areas where mobs dont kill us by one hit!

CLOTH PIECES. My favorite theme. We have no places where for real its able for farming. Now we have UNSEALED items from new crafting system. Are you aware how much it destroing ecomonomy? Unsealed S grade armor for 80kk? Ridiculus. We need areas where farming of CLOTH PIECES is possible and senseable.

ECONOMY. No exist. Economy was main party of these game.

You made some many mistakes. I could keep counting for a long time.

Without devotion of players for this game the server would be dead long ago. But we (not all) still here. You must start make changing in right direction and maybe players belive in your project again. If you will drifiting from one P2W event to another, sun you stay here alone ... means developers team plus few players who spent the most money.

• Like 1

Hello, the level-gap penalty between party members has not been changed to 15 levels, it is still at 10 or more. Please check this out. 

Lately the server has been suffering from overcrowding in hunting areas, this is due to 2 factors:

- Many 80+ level areas that are inaccessible to casual players and few accessible areas, when it should be the other way around.

- The current box limit of the classic server which is 10 and allows a single player to monopolize an entire hunting area.

My suggestion for this problem:

- Make more level 80+ areas more accessible by reducing difficulty and rewards.

- Standardize the box limit equally to the live server, limiting the player to 2 boxes.

Thank you!

Edited by NaganoFelipe

I agree with most of the suggestions made by fellow players, but only some adressed one big factor that who likes CLASSIC style of L2 are completely furious: DWARFS and CRAFTING SYSTEM.

Toi was revamped and became useless in ALL aspects: the chars of equivalent lvl cant kill there; the drop is almost 0 for that lvls (dont mentioning the fact they die before the mobs...), and the spoil/drop of B grade parts and recipes DISSAPEARED. 

Im lvl 52, so my random crafting system havent kicked out (now i red why) so my and alot medium lvl players focus were DWARFING THE ITEMS. You know, crafter and spoiler? Does this terms ring a bell to devs??? But SURPRISE! no ToI to get them, and none info to where those drop tables were changed like they did for Cruma.

Yes i know that Devil Island mobs share same drops/spoils, but!!!! as refered here, its OVERPOPULATED with high lvl chars that DONT HAVE ANY OTHER PLACES TO FARM SOMETHING. Am I the only one seeing this??? All the points mentioned before by players about economy plus this one ---- CAN YOU DEVS SEE THAT ITS NOT ONLy  A DOLL HITTING ANOTHER THAT MAKES THIS A GAME WORTH IT? I hope so.

Unfortunatly I dont "play" only L2 from NCSOFT, so Im well aware that they tend to do this kind of destruction in all of the f2p games they have. Maybe its better to they stick with Warcraft and forget the f2p stuff.

Have a nice day

On 24/8/2020 at 1:14 PM, pegaso said:

People are leaving classic at crazy speed right now, month ago was 4 sv, and on ti 7000 online, now we have 2 sv and cant reach 3000 online. It is very sad to see an oficial sv go down like this. Bots+p2w+no real content to +80lvl is making all people leave.

Tales Untold Update broke a broken already game.

This is not Lineage 2 'Classic'. This is an extractive shitty game for milking the whales. This is not 'Classic' anymore. The dwarf race is already expeled from server (spoiler broken and crafter useless). it's already worse than Live.

With the ending of the lockdown, more and more people are leaving the game. Only a new lockdown can 'resurrect' the server, but the game is already broke. there is no hope.

My opinion is that Bots farms are the cancer of the server, it even raises the question what is the best way to generate income, selling VIP or selling adenas?

Honestly this server is emptying more and more. And I don't see things happening, the famous post "Fix Server" is still very valid today.

What they did in abandoned camp was horrible: they flattened the area for bots, and facilitated the inclusion of bots.

Please stop making changes to help the bots. Look at players and not at bots, value people.

In a meeting with the players of my clan, to see what they are going to do a lot of people are sad about the server.

Only those who buy a lot of adena, who dominates RB are calm, why does this still occur?

Because we see bots lowering their level 24/7 and nothing happens to them, even after 1 week committing suicide to continue farm low lvl.

Isn't there a gm that can log in and be invisible and follow some players / bots?

I got tired of hearing that they sell vacancies in PT to kill some RB, that to end Zakem's quest, he has to pay Adenas for the "owner of the boss" clan.

Really complaining, giving suggestions and not seeing the improvements is tiring.

Without a doubt, I prefer the time when mobs were aggressive and helped each other, there were few bots at that time. Mobs could return to the original.

Recipes and Crafting

• Can you please confirm if the new drop tables are working? I've farmed Ragna Orc Prefect with 250% drop rate solo toon and haven't gotten a single recipe listed in the patch notes. 
  • Something wrong with Cemetary mobs? Not seen a single spoil on Roving Souls/Soul of Ruins. No drops AT ALL. Again with 250% drop rate solo toon. These 50 mobs drop less adena than 40 mobs. 
  • Reinforced Mithril Shirt Recipe spoil from Snipe. Not listed in patch notes. 
  • Recipe 100% Staff of Evil Spirits. Did this ever exist? 
  • Entire Full Plate recipes gone now. Both DV and TOI never redistributed. Cruma not even all properly redistributed. 

Can you please ensure all recipes and crafting is at least in the game to provide us with a complete game and not a broken one. 

Really important question,

It is the 3rd or 4th game update since we got 3rd class, Orc classes of Doomcryer and Dominator was mentioned on the "Known Issues" Thread back then as they did not get any Elemental damage on their Steal Essence and Life grain skills. We got a promise 2 updates ago that it is going to get fixed. Guess what, we still have no elemental damage in our mail DPS skill. Do we know if and when is it going to be fixed? And if it is not going to be fixed will we get any compensation? (Like a transfer of our Character bound items so we can reroll to another class).

Also are we ever going to get an auto reuse to party/clan buffs, i know targeted buffs are complicated to make them auto usable, but part/clan buffs are easy (like you did with dance/song).

I realize today that who plays l2, has some points of view:

* plays to be strong, to be top of the server.
--- This is probably an adena buyer. ingame offers abound in trade sites.
--- Or he has 9 more chares that are farming somewhere to support the principal.
--- They rule the game map, monopolize everything
--- you can't be strong if you don't buy adenas / items (and who wins with that?)

* People who play l2 because they like the game
--- Of course people who are former players, have been playing for over 10 years, some want to be strong on the top of the server, plus some play for fun.
--- Fun that almost does not exist, because if you play with a char only you do not find PT active to participate, there are no more announcements of char wanting PT, there are no more PT open to do daily, now one person represents 10 chars in the game and do everything yourself. AutoHunting + Macro = 1 player 10 AFK chars

* People who love RPG, games and interactivity (At first, I played my character's interpretation.)
--- These are practically getting old on the server, you don't think 1 pt full, that has a player, almost rare, all afk.

There is a lot of wrong, plus the faith in the solutions, it is ending.

: /

a thought about blatant error.
Ridiculous the castle of Giran, control the trade of the whole map. It liberates all the castle or conditions the dominance of Giran over his lands only, not this joke that it is today.
You want to rule the whole map, Master ADEN.

Seriously, there is a lot to fix, a lot, which has been said for a long time, worsen CHAR, Clan, Mob, etc.

Great truth is that today only two groups are happy with the game:
* Who sells adena for money
* Who buys a lot of adena.

1. Hunting Zones and Raid Bosses
    - Few hunting zones on such a large map.
    - TOI updated to a difficulty so hard that only groups with endgame equipment can hunt.
    - Hunting zones with small or nonexistent Adena drop. The amount of adena a character can make is not enough even to buy a C-Grade set after LvL 60 or buy SS/BSS.
    - Raid Bosses monopolized by few players, who are very well equipped, killing the Raid in a few seconds.
  2. Augment System
    - Nothing to say.
  3. Item Changes
    - Nothing to say.
  4. Skill Changes
    - Evasion don't exist, except for NPCs.
    - Party Buff skills can be the same mechanism of Song and Dance enchants (OL and WC are mage-warriors too, am I wrong?)
    - Kamael lvl 60 transformation skills item drops only in Epic Bosses or i have to pay 100kk to get then. This is normal? I don't think so.
  5. Random Crafting System
    - Totally mischaracterized the classic game.
  6. Clan Changes
    - Good ideia, but wrong way to measure XP. Please, boost the xp gain, other wise is impossible to level up.
  7. Other Changes
    - Sometimes I ask to myself: Who was the author of all these changes, running away from the initial proposal of making a game identical to the old chronicles?

In the expectation and hope that you will look at the clamor of the players and correct all the mistakes you have made, without any resentment or hatred.
    Otherwise, we will no longer spend our valuable money on this game, and in the end, only you will be left.

Thank for you read that
Edited by LordTherium
Gramar mistakes
  • Thanks 1