Forums

Tales Untold Feedback Collection (Classic)

Hime

maybe put level restriction on talismans like insolense lv. 6 ,and some items like that, i play mmorpg games, make more like it is a Roling playing game, other think  you can reset all ladder every 6 months like diablo 2, so is the best way to see if its a real mmorpg game and balanced /updates/thinks works , client game = 30gb , but maybe we use much less, on game play, originally lineage 2 is a very complete game, but now is a place where people dont play it like a mmorpg game,   now are hard to find or make good talismans ,etc but existing ones is the same,with all back..so you cant never test how it works . with the auto hunt, ladder resets,opens new thinks for all ,developers and us i know it uses a old motor graphics. Unreal Engine 2.5 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lineage_II

the game have everything and a huge map every year more ,30gb is a lot..make it what it is,

We now have lowbies with talismans of level 86+(toi) its unbalanced, i hope you are doing the best, aproach every byte of the game ;) much people love it but leaves because  its different or unplayable in some cases, no grade restrictions its ok, but imagine combined with all these..

Edited by sorongonxd

Don't let the game die, 
I don't understand, how they can be blind about bots. they are everywhere and they are very obvious, i see the same bot farming gold all week, and no one banns it. Could the server profit from the illegal gold sales? because I really don't understand what is happening. 
about the maps and farming areas. There are more than 20 maps and only 5 work, please. work better for the game and the players. not everything is about money, free players make the server playable and fun. (I have more than 10 years playing lineage, and I want it to continue

Im sorry about google traslator, i dont knw speak english. 

Clan leveling system cannot work this way.

We are lvl 3 clan.

All our clan members do XP at least 6-7 hours per day and most of them have XP items and VIP 4.

For 10 days after the update we have just 1.3% clan XP.

It means that we need 1000 days or 3 years to lvl up to lvl 4 clan level !!!!

And the 1200 blood outh we collected for clan leveling were exchanged for just 2 crystals.

All this is ridiculous.

Edited by Stanislav

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We are collecting all of the Classic Server feedback to send to the Dev team by end of this week. There are several questions in this thread that popped up about issues with the update that I will address shortly. 

Please continue to post feedback or suggestions for hunting zones, classes, and raid bosses.

Thank You!

We need a revamp of existing zones... orc barracks for an example make it like it is on essence with aoe mobs, war torn plains ? all these spots that is not used anymore you dont need so many low lvl hunting spots.

Toi is way too hard, only a handful people can manage it at all and that is the lowest lvls we are talking about

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are collecting all of the Classic Server feedback to send to the Dev team by end of this week. There are several questions in this thread that popped up about issues with the update that I will address shortly. 

Please continue to post feedback or suggestions for hunting zones, classes, and raid bosses.

Thank You!

Hey I've strongly believe you guys need to nerf DV mobs so ppl can keep up and new ppl join the server , as it is the only way to go from 80-85 is to pay some whale (with adena) to plvl you otherwise is to stay at attribute zone for 6 months . A good nerf on DV and a mid nerf on LoA also some how ppl need to gearup special crafting was a good idea but , there is a but , how someone is supposed to put SA or anakim rune on an S grade weapon? And last wanna ask we will get Cloak event anytime soon?

about the crafting packs which are dropping from the epic bosses + priest bosses. With this new random craft system these packs are completely useless. why would someone even try craft these S items using the best dwarf with 50% rate and like 700kk worth in materials to try it while you can invest 700kk in ress scrolls and roll the random craft and get the S armor already UNSEALED or the weapon? This is one thing that i still didn't get since the update of random crafting. why don't you put the full armor unsealed to drop from them or the weapon also, because the packs are just an issue to organize the dwarf inventory. I think u should put the full drop unsealed or change the craft pack to be like on the live versions where u get all the materials to click it, not only the recipe + key parts of it.

- increase drop rate of crafting points herbs (or increase their value) - provide daily instanced zones / solo or grouped to motivate people to join with their party or organize a party matching to complete them make sure that these instances have attractive rewards to motivate the players to do them daily and have an active gameplay of at least 1-2 hours Similar to live servers, it works there why not implement it on classic as well. - regulate adena drop - fix it so that higher level zones reward higher amount of adena (encouraging the players to level up and be able to effectively farm at higher level zones) - olympiad - 30 day hero , hero weapons with PvE Dmg passive and average m/p atk - bring back cancel target from skills (dagger skills, archer skills etc) - increase lcoin drop rate, higher level zones should give lcoins more often etc - fruits/elixirs lvl2 given by the letter event should be left permanently. not sure what the logic is to make them 30 days... - active skills should continue to be leveled after 84 (higher level skills,power,debuff land rate) - change daily reward from Vip10 every month. Aden talisman one month eva next month etc etc (will encourage players to keep their VIP to lvl 10) - Four sepulchers needs a rework, completely useless instance right now giving out 10k ,100k ,200k adena and gem a once in a while. Make it attractive for players to group up and complete it. (example Gemstones S grade and other higher value items) - PvP system that was added is just as useless as olympiad right now. Make it so that you can acquire some tokens monthly... - Remove the lcoins from stats - Add clan skills, block resurrection, block bsoe etc - Add some way to level up clan XP - Fix TRANSFORMATIONS, reset cooldown on pets of party buffs upon resummon ( u know what I'm talking about) - Dimensional content - Allow for p2w untradable items to be transfered within characters in the account with Dimensional Merchant.- merge giran and TI servers - if you can't merge then provide some dimensional content (sieges/hunting zones/raid zones) to spice things up. Thank You Team Dev & Juji

increase adena drop amount.
it's a shame, i need to put char lvl 20 to farm at abandoned camp to suply my leveling on lv 84 because mobs lv 84+ doesn't drop enough adena to suply the leveling at such place. Loa mobs lv 84 drop 100 adena for 9 ppl party, abandoned camp does drop 200-600 to 1 solo character. Realy, this happens since august 2019 with ruis of agony and they say its working as intended lol. Or even put the elemental zones to drop the same adena as abandoned camp so we can have at least an income, cuz its realy ridiculous this situation.

Panda Wish List 2K20 Part II - Elixir powder drop rate is extremely bad need to boost this rate x10 - increase the codex drop rate from epics (x5-x10) - making stat points reset cost l coins is killing the game for high-level players that need to switch b/w pvp and pve setups several times a day. revert it back to adena-only. - improve rewards for 86+ level achievement missions. put codex chapters back as lvl 86 rewards.- hex/power break/slow/block shield/gloom and many other debuffs still don't work on epic raids. It's been 2 years and Antharas is still unkillable because we can't reduce its p.def - remove limit barrier from all epic raids and new lvl 85 priests - put pendants, cloaks and other limited time items in l2 coin store - provide better rewards for olympiad participants. everyone has lost interest in it. hero buff is a joke. only benefits are the glow and hero chat. - change olympiad to weekend-only so that everyone has a chance to participate. daily commitment is unrealistic I think most people still playing played since 2003-2004 like me. Most people miss the goold old Party Exp after work for a couple of hours and on weekends playing with your clan mates.You guys could bring back Town Of Rune for monastery of silence that was an awesome DD exp spot. Heine Town would be Hellbound make 9 men party and go farm for S grade and great exp for Tanks/Archers/Titan/GK even put Mages. Maybe bring back s84 Vorpal/Vesper back one day but for now S grade is ok.For the pass year most people want Dimensional Sieges, we can also do Dimensional Fortress Battle aswell. If you guys bring back all the TOWNS x7 Castle will be amazing. Thank You Again Dev Team & Juji Make Lineage II Classic Great Again 2020

5 hours ago, Lyght said:

increase adena drop amount.
it's a shame, i need to put char lvl 20 to farm at abandoned camp to suply my leveling on lv 84 because mobs lv 84+ doesn't drop enough adena to suply the leveling at such place. Loa mobs lv 84 drop 100 adena for 9 ppl party, abandoned camp does drop 200-600 to 1 solo character. Realy, this happens since august 2019 with ruis of agony and they say its working as intended lol. Or even put the elemental zones to drop the same adena as abandoned camp so we can have at least an income, cuz its realy ridiculous this situation.

Thing is Cruma 2 now gives as much xp as elemental zones with drops up to 3000 adena, but this is hardly much. It will be overcrowded because there is a lack of options. Elemental zones are supposed to be for attribute xp, but it doubles as a xp zone and it shouldn't. There are all these other zones that go unused like Imperial Tombs because it's too hard even if it has good xp. Overall a pretty terrible and unfun situation. 

-Making united grade ss/bss you steal one purpose of crafters, with new system of random craft, crafters are just ghost in game, the game have no more use to that profession. And there is no sense to key materials and recipes to exist. Making realy shitty cuz a important part of the game was to look for that items.

-lvl 80+ have 0 and i mean 0 point in this game, kill mobs in afk mode for months to do just nothing cuz there is no content to be fighten. No one go to epics, just 1 asediable castle.

-Full of bots map, from lvl 20 in agony till lvl 75 in all cata/necros you will see what i say.

-Permanent p2w content

-Sv empty of active real players

-Game economy broken only playable after 80 if you are vip 10 expending 375 usd per month, cuz the give you 10 bress per day and ss to expend the day. Without that you loss in lvl 80 over 1billon exp per death and cant farm using ss cuz mobs in top lvl just dont cover the cost of using them with the adena they drop (in what kind of game its easier to get adena in lower lvls than in higher?) for what do one lvl up at this servers?. Its all messed up and over and over the patches is worst.

-In TI we had a fusion of 3 servers, but now what we have is an almost empy server waiting for fusion with giran, just to die again 1 o 2 months later.

that is a summary of what we have now at this moment in both classic servers.

We are asking easy task, just actively ban bots 1 day per week or something like that, make content to lvl 80+ to be a playable and fun game not a pain in the ass game.

18 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thank You!

Here are some suggestions:

1) Balance non mage classes

2) Add perks to dwarves to make the class make sense. After normal crafting got removed from the game with the latest update the class is utterly useless.

3) Fix the adena distribution to scale with mob difficulty

4) Optimize hunting zones with more dense mob spots and lower difficulty

5) Improve autohunt and enforce a strict policy on bots

6) Remove cloths and allow unsealing A/S grade like B grade with a small adena cost.

7) Either add ways for people to aqcuire S grade gems or nerf the required ammount by alot. Currently you need 1b to slot a normal Rune and 3,4b to slot a special rune.

8) Add daily/weekly quests that will provide a distraction to the endless grind.

9) Reduce the p2w events, maybe make 1 per month and 1 non p2w with good rewards. Current letter event is good in concept but has poor execution. The best item we got from our clan in the event was 1 cloth piece from 30 people farming 24/7 since the event started.

My opinion is that is good that you made the priest  and epics higher lvl and harder to kill , but the drop are like non-existent.What is the point to drop  crafting packs of sealed S grade? Make the drop worth  wasting the time to kill .... make drop  S enchant  stable . improved... 

A good example of how a epic should drop is Zaken before the lvl increase.  plenty of weapons / armors / cloth pieces...

And another thing : U can make that for low lvl zones instead of droping adena mobs should drop some kind of tokens to be used to buy bound(imprint) items or shots. That way no more bot adena farming in low lvl zones and real players can benefit from those token to actualy get some gear to  be useful for them.

22 hours ago, Pandalicious said:

- increase drop rate of crafting points herbs (or increase their value) - provide daily instanced zones / solo or grouped to motivate people to join with their party or organize a party matching to complete them make sure that these instances have attractive rewards to motivate the players to do them daily and have an active gameplay of at least 1-2 hours Similar to live servers, it works there why not implement it on classic as well. - regulate adena drop - fix it so that higher level zones reward higher amount of adena (encouraging the players to level up and be able to effectively farm at higher level zones) - olympiad - 30 day hero , hero weapons with PvE Dmg passive and average m/p atk - bring back cancel target from skills (dagger skills, archer skills etc) - increase lcoin drop rate, higher level zones should give lcoins more often etc - fruits/elixirs lvl2 given by the letter event should be left permanently. not sure what the logic is to make them 30 days... - active skills should continue to be leveled after 84 (higher level skills,power,debuff land rate) - change daily reward from Vip10 every month. Aden talisman one month eva next month etc etc (will encourage players to keep their VIP to lvl 10) - Four sepulchers needs a rework, completely useless instance right now giving out 10k ,100k ,200k adena and gem a once in a while. Make it attractive for players to group up and complete it. (example Gemstones S grade and other higher value items) - PvP system that was added is just as useless as olympiad right now. Make it so that you can acquire some tokens monthly... - Remove the lcoins from stats - Add clan skills, block resurrection, block bsoe etc - Add some way to level up clan XP - Fix TRANSFORMATIONS, reset cooldown on pets of party buffs upon resummon ( u know what I'm talking about) - Dimensional content - Allow for p2w untradable items to be transfered within characters in the account with Dimensional Merchant.- merge giran and TI servers - if you can't merge then provide some dimensional content (sieges/hunting zones/raid zones) to spice things up. Thank You Team Dev & Juji

22 hours ago, Pandalicious said:

Panda Wish List 2K20 Part II - Elixir powder drop rate is extremely bad need to boost this rate x10 - increase the codex drop rate from epics (x5-x10) - making stat points reset cost l coins is killing the game for high-level players that need to switch b/w pvp and pve setups several times a day. revert it back to adena-only. - improve rewards for 86+ level achievement missions. put codex chapters back as lvl 86 rewards.- hex/power break/slow/block shield/gloom and many other debuffs still don't work on epic raids. It's been 2 years and Antharas is still unkillable because we can't reduce its p.def - remove limit barrier from all epic raids and new lvl 85 priests - put pendants, cloaks and other limited time items in l2 coin store - provide better rewards for olympiad participants. everyone has lost interest in it. hero buff is a joke. only benefits are the glow and hero chat. - change olympiad to weekend-only so that everyone has a chance to participate. daily commitment is unrealistic I think most people still playing played since 2003-2004 like me. Most people miss the goold old Party Exp after work for a couple of hours and on weekends playing with your clan mates.You guys could bring back Town Of Rune for monastery of silence that was an awesome DD exp spot. Heine Town would be Hellbound make 9 men party and go farm for S grade and great exp for Tanks/Archers/Titan/GK even put Mages. Maybe bring back s84 Vorpal/Vesper back one day but for now S grade is ok.For the pass year most people want Dimensional Sieges, we can also do Dimensional Fortress Battle aswell. If you guys bring back all the TOWNS x7 Castle will be amazing. Thank You Again Dev Team & Juji Make Lineage II Classic Great Again 2020

My dear friend: I dont know if you know but all of those requests are similar or equal to LIVE. We came to classic in hope that we could enjoy the OLD great game we had once, before get destroyed by the expantion of GoD. Yes, you may not say it, but 99% of who came for the server came from live because there are NOT any fun anymore. The ideas of instances and etc you mention, existing there, is good in fact. The problem is only WHALES can enjoy them there because of the same problems we are facing here: no adena drop; hours and days and years doing quests for 40000 items in a overpopulated area and chance to drop 50%, and stuff like that.

I see you point, I really do, but leave classic as much classic possible PLEASE. We dont need a second live.

11 hours ago, DukeGr said:

Here are some suggestions:

1) Balance non mage classes

2) Add perks to dwarves to make the class make sense. After normal crafting got removed from the game with the latest update the class is utterly useless.

3) Fix the adena distribution to scale with mob difficulty

4) Optimize hunting zones with more dense mob spots and lower difficulty

5) Improve autohunt and enforce a strict policy on bots

6) Remove cloths and allow unsealing A/S grade like B grade with a small adena cost.

7) Either add ways for people to aqcuire S grade gems or nerf the required ammount by alot. Currently you need 1b to slot a normal Rune and 3,4b to slot a special rune.

8) Add daily/weekly quests that will provide a distraction to the endless grind.

9) Reduce the p2w events, maybe make 1 per month and 1 non p2w with good rewards. Current letter event is good in concept but has poor execution. The best item we got from our clan in the event was 1 cloth piece from 30 people farming 24/7 since the event started.

Point 2 - why perks? they just need to fix drop/spoil tables for the dwarfs be again dwarfs, and stop the random crafting. They lost time making it instead of loosing time fixing the craft system.

point 6 - for me this was the most unfair innovation they made on classic. I know that without seven sings no mammon.... but there are some catacombs and necropolis working.... mammons can return! exactly as it was before! because craft B is moderate easy, but A grade never was since all the recipes for A were always 60% and most just be able to get by giants cave quests... and S grade by varka/ketra quests. If they fix those 2 areas to correct levels/mobs/drops, they are good areas to exp and to enjoy. they are actually empties at the moment!!! and mobs are hard and drop crap... just fix it. and this could help for point 8.

5 hours ago, Islanmir said:

Point 2 - why perks? they just need to fix drop/spoil tables for the dwarfs be again dwarfs, and stop the random crafting. They lost time making it instead of loosing time fixing the craft system.

point 6 - for me this was the most unfair innovation they made on classic. I know that without seven sings no mammon.... but there are some catacombs and necropolis working.... mammons can return! exactly as it was before! because craft B is moderate easy, but A grade never was since all the recipes for A were always 60% and most just be able to get by giants cave quests... and S grade by varka/ketra quests. If they fix those 2 areas to correct levels/mobs/drops, they are good areas to exp and to enjoy. they are actually empties at the moment!!! and mobs are hard and drop crap... just fix it. and this could help for point 8.

Either we like it or not the Classic version is just a different approach to the old L2 and not a recreation. Having this in mind it seems more likely

For point 2, maybe adding skills/passives to make dwarves into competent tanks or to provide perks for random craft or for spoilers to spoil random crafting materials from mobs is something they would consider adding.

For point 6, yes this would be good BUT it wont happen due to the change in course for l2 classic vs old Chronicles. My solution is something they could easily adjust and balance the ingame economy ASAP.