Custom Title

Lean

I saw some ppl ingame with custom letters on title, far i research i found some alt+number codes to do that, but the sites i use to learn those alt+numeric combinations dnt work exactly in game, they work but dnt exactly the same as the web say they are, for example the a "K" letter there wich the combination are alt+1070 but in game the "K" letter are replace with another one, aswell i look into forum and only find one topic with similar question but no response.

What i would like to ask for those who have this type of custom title, if you guys can share some website that can refer me to learn these numerical combinations that actually work on title in game.

This link for example i try use the combinations but they dnt insert the exact letters in game, and there you can check the "K" letter numeric combination i talk about.

https://www.alt-codes.net/

Be careful. There are some title L2 fonts that are in-game for special reasons. Everyone else who uses an outside program to generate a custom title of any kind is doing it in violation of the EULA. Sure, they get away with it, just like people who have 3rd party macros for log-in and auto-buy/sell shops got away with it. But if the GMs ever decide to drop hammer, don't expect leniency on grounds that everyone else was doing it. 

50 minutes ago, ShadowSerenade said:

Be careful. There are some title L2 fonts that are in-game for special reasons. Everyone else who uses an outside program to generate a custom title of any kind is doing it in violation of the EULA. Sure, they get away with it, just like people who have 3rd party macros for log-in and auto-buy/sell shops got away with it. But if the GMs ever decide to drop hammer, don't expect leniency on grounds that everyone else was doing it. 

I dnt mention program any time, this is just alt + numeric keyboard combinations, wondering how ppl do that since we cant past copied text into title but seens, sherlock just reveal how they do it, cause you can past text into macro.

Edited by Lean