the Failure of Max

ChiChele

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

they failed dragons and gainak , they also second day today failed gainak! where is the might Falcon the noob ahhahahaha

was it again 3 DH parties against 4 people of Max, like in that screenshot you posted so proudly above :P

YO,

Gainak yesterday evening we had like 3 partys they had 2 and a few ppl, lets not judge them to fast. Maybe they still miss players from chronos or at this time they have just a low activaty. Lets not forget all they can do is leave to town when dead becouse they are without clanhall or castle what is a big advantage for us right now.

GL and HF

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

was it again 3 DH parties against 4 people of Max, like in that screenshot you posted so proudly above :P

we can post here screenshot oposite site and u can see there a lot of max in peace zone w8 for skills, or from gainiak today where we had pvp too, or war stats, but is it any reason to do that if glorificate one site and make the worst devil from second site? we can ask where were max clan during last month on dim sige? or make other trash talk here, but for what reason?
Naia is alive again, we have pvp, we have fun and this is important for us. If u want see whats going on join them and take fun too. 
Just GF and thx for fun :P

ok max fail etc etc. but be realistic is less than 24h after merge do they realy fail or just bad 1st day. also next month oly is invalid for us freya players because we only have 2 days to do it. wait till 1st normal siege or something and all normal players pray that max wont fail so those 2 clans can fight for aden castle and we in smaller clans can go for others :D. or you guys want to go back to 1sided server like it was before ? so much fun to play pve mode and nothing else ?

7 hours ago, meskiukas said:

ok max fail etc etc. but be realistic is less than 24h after merge do they realy fail or just bad 1st day. also next month oly is invalid for us freya players because we only have 2 days to do it. wait till 1st normal siege or something and all normal players pray that max wont fail so those 2 clans can fight for aden castle and we in smaller clans can go for others :D. or you guys want to go back to 1sided server like it was before ? so much fun to play pve mode and nothing else ?

Like i mentioned in fist post we as naia players got the advatage right now. so that was pretty much to expect, i got a good feeling about Naia's future.

The only thing that will possibly go wrong is Flame etc at woldchat / herovoice ....

So far I think the main forces from Chronos have already came back, still a few around here in Chronos as well, but still, it's no excuse for MAX to be losing. Of course I agree with Grambi atm, but still, MAX had so much free time and soooo good coordination back in Freya, that they should of had expected this and they should be ready to be fighting other clans from DAY 1 in Naia. It's still just my little opinion, but c'mon.... 

I'm really just waiting for the Sieges and Oly in these upcoming weeks to see who comes on top, to trully see the clash of the titans ^_^ Have fun yall, just don't get butthurt too quickly in chat yeah 

3 hours ago, VNDragon said:

I dont know if max fail or not, but this idiot ChiChele fail 2 time try to post some thing in this forum. kakakakakakaka

ouou Check you clan how is dying in gainak! and btw why you dont help them! Ups running away? akakakakakaka

Some first-hand experience I witnessed yesterday after joining MAX:

- really nice and helpful ppl., nice clanchat, nice TS.
- there was some fun PVPs over the map the whole evening. Warscore went up around +30 in total for MAX, even though DH outnumbered MAX in most of these PVPs and brought a 2nd or 3rd party whereever my party went. Two more days like this and warscore will start being positive.
- Gainak was fun and even fight as long as numbers were about even. First DH ruled, after MAX ruled for a while and DH couldnt leave middle zone. In the end DH was able to bring more ppl.

MAX will soon have a clanhall, also MAX atm fighting without Castle passives. Guys remember what happend when DH was without castle passives? They said "no PVP without these skills", so we (RisingSun) had to give them Rune Castle for free or they wouldn't have PVPed at all anymore, haha xD

Also to consider: I know a lot DH players do have a very weak "join the winner" mentality (Lemmings). So let's wait till the rest of MAX arrives from Chronos on 11th July and see how things will be going.

Right now, the server is alive and competitive and it's fun to play, what more can we all want ? :)

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Some first-hand experience I witnessed yesterday after joining MAX:

- Warscore went up around +30 in total for MAX, even though DH outnumbered MAX in most of these PVPs and brought a 2nd or 3rd party whereever my party went. Two more days like this and warscore will start being positive.
- Gainak was fun and even fight as long as numbers were about even. First DH ruled, after MAX ruled for a while and DH couldnt leave middle zone. In the end DH was able to bring more ppl.

190c081ce04532a72e152cf8905c19da.575x323

Hue. Whats hard to understand here?

Warscore: I logged in around 19:00 my time, warscore was -96. I logged out around 22:00 my time, warescore was -62. So Mr. Einstein, how much is 96 minus 62 ? :D

Gainiak: its on one of those streams maybe, go check 9_9

HueHue.

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Also to consider: I know a lot DH players do have a very weak "join the winner" mentality (Lemmings). So let's wait till the rest of MAX arrives from Chronos on 11th July and see how things will be going.

Well, sad that I sold all DH's claws to HTH :(

Gainak? Really?

Your calling a 50/50 split during one tick at 11am a win? (I couldn’t be there but if I did you know what would happen ;) )

Yesterday at Prime Times you guys got rekt and you left Safe Zone every time I pulled half of your clan out, all of your supports stay there to try and protect you guys but your failing, your talking about the “rest of max” coming?

You mean the EU’s that moved to chronos to fight with Nova and now are running away from MS to fight in Naia vs a clan that destroyed them before?

Your comments and analysis are sub par and are pure propaganda, I suggest backing those words up with actions but when you give me 200 dmg there is not alot you can do.

Peace.

Archived