the Failure of Max

ChiChele

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder omen how many clans you will change after max dumb you like husaria moto cp! what did you rule gainak? all your dds from your clan died instantly 2 seconds and IQ and IIIIUIIII was running to peace zone all the time! also i see lots of gear on max as armors and weapons BUT 0 Skills = 0 Hands 

2 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

i wonder omen how many clans you will change after max dumb you like husaria moto cp!

Ouch, annonymous trashtalker still bleeding from what my HUSARIAn friends and me did to you? Well we (Husarians) still talk almost each day. I don't wanna say to much, but maybe prepare for Deja-vu :D

Rest of your post: Pure BS not worth to comment.

One question: Why do those DH Lemmings all post without giving their IG nick? Is this some weird clanrule or it's just coward players? 9_9

ou i am not even dh dude i am just a solo player who plays for years and i see from you all the time bla bla bla bla and 0 kills ! maybe you must donate more ? :D remind me what weapon you have a specter  caster?? :D yea imaginery killer of naia pve a little to make some gear ! and after you make a good pvp come and speak ty without lies ! 

and you kill what ? ozzy cp ? or Exeqqtor cp? yea good luck with that! 

and i saw your videos that you go with your Ex Cp to kill in pve mode ouaou find cp my friend call dudot for 7vs7 and after we will see what you can do

1 hour ago, AllAroundMe said:

Gainak? Really?

Your calling a 50/50 split during one tick at 11am a win? (I couldn’t be there but if I did you know what would happen ;) )

Yesterday at Prime Times you guys got rekt and you left Safe Zone every time I pulled half of your clan out, all of your supports stay there to try and protect you guys but your failing, your talking about the “rest of max” coming?

You mean the EU’s that moved to chronos to fight with Nova and now are running away from MS to fight in Naia vs a clan that destroyed them before?

Your comments and analysis are sub par and are pure propaganda, I suggest backing those words up with actions but when you give me 200 dmg there is not alot you can do.

Peace.

let them bring from eu ! or nova they are all invited to naia for pvp! i will bring @Truffle for 1 day to bleep you all :D

3 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

So strong, this nameless DH Slave xD

dh slave? see you dont know nothing ah whatever you say my friend ! i will be in wars with my alt char to watch all the pvp i really hope to be there and not in town like the rest max

15 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

And you weren't anywhere to be seen. Next time, drop in and help your clan :$

I wasnt even in clan when that pic was taken lolz, also I play only few hours/week...

17 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

i will be in wars with my alt char to watch all the pvp

Must be fun to play L2 like this xD

Facts until now with a bit of history background . Nova ask help of max on dim siege against ms . Dh helps ms together they  destroy max and nova to a point they stop coming to dim server . Nova ask help from max . Max move to chronos and sell claws to pepinio and together with the claws they sell the winter is comming story . In the next 2-3 dayes max clan is dead on chronos together with nova . When they have the opurtunity to transfer ms clan have already kicked max out of chronos . Now max clan is forced due to merge to fight DH it’s second day so if they stay on naia for a month without any help they will have achieved something . But as I see it it’s one of the same max clan full active 1-3 dayes try to show power Until they have a ch and they hide in there with there doors closed . This is just history repeating . If nova come to naia we know what the result will be ms hunting down nova or dh hunting down max. 2 early to talk about situation in naia since they didn’t even had a siege . So let’s see if max will get Aden or rune . 

6 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

MAX will soon have a clanhall, also MAX atm fighting without Castle passives. Guys remember what happend when DH was without castle passives? They said "no PVP without these skills", so we (RisingSun) had to give them Rune Castle for free or they wouldn't have PVPed at all anymore, haha xD

Hahaha...this random doesn't even know the name of the clan he says he was in. History lesson for the children on the server...the clan was RisingStar, not RisingSun. 

....if you're gonna try and throw facts around for propaganda at least make sure it's accurate or the lemmings you're addressing will see through your facade. 

6 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Also to consider: I know a lot DH players do have a very weak "join the winner" mentality (Lemmings). So let's wait till the rest of MAX arrives from Chronos on 11th July and see how things will be going.

Right now, the server is alive and competitive and it's fun to play, what more can we all want ? :)

you are new so probably dont know but if not half then 1/3 of max are the same. i came from shilen during previous merge and after 1 month or so suddenly max was full of old EQ members, same happened during cw with hazards and etc strongest ppl either left server or joined max in freya.

PS .

ChiChele is huge hater of probably all ppl in game or something bad happened for him in life just read his all posts only hate thats all. dude go outside or invest those money into some mental help doctor not in game. just read your posts like you don't play this game at all and you will see that you really need doctors help, because if we were in school in USA i would be scared you will become the next shooter.

25 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

While you posted this I was at Gainak, check stream of your RMT-Boss :D

Now time for RL, you can keep stalking my shop until evening when maybe I have time to log again.

Have fun :P

Warning: Take care that you don´t follow him when you stalk his shop. :D

Heya missu.

Now

1st it would be very interesting to know where truffle's and hth's claws came from, really, yeah i know they both solo farmed dragons on zaken server for 4 years, even if it was closed to all of us more than 1 year ago but

2nd dudot this isn't personal, i've said "if you sold" and not "you sold", btw you should think about what to do with f2pr because yesterday was totally embarassing.

A 12 years old nerd billionaire rekt you in 12 minutes [edit listen I know you're trying to play legit but those guys can put on the table 100 grands like you put on the table 1 $]

3rd omen you're delusional ... sometimes it's far way better to be a lemming than to join the wrong side. The only positive thing is that you don't even remember the scammers' clan real name :P

4th i bet max won't hold a week on naia, have fun vn and maybe try to use your hands

5th maybe the claws thing is another scam from shinjiriu who knows :D

50 minutes ago, Rosebest said:

Hahaha...this random doesn't even know the name of the clan he says he was in. History lesson for the children on the server...the clan was RisingStar, not RisingSun. 

....if you're gonna try and throw facts around for propaganda at least make sure it's accurate or the lemmings you're addressing will see through your facade. 

Haha so excited about a typo, your life must be a rollercoaster :D

Oh btw as we're talking about randoms: Who are you again ? 9_9

@Yidao always finds a way to cheer up the threads haha! ^_^ my eyes were really hurting as reading Omens posts with his delusional propogandas that made absolutely no sence. Oh well. At least he can learn to write and read English on forums here since it doesn't seem like he has had a higher education than High School ^_^

Archived