Forums

LUC?

TimmyJohns

Can someone explain the LUC system to me?  This will be a multi-part question:

1) Is there any data showing how much increasing LUC increases enchant rate? (i.e. trying to enchant something with 50 luc vs 90)

2) Is there any specific class / race that has higher base LUC?

3) What is the ideal setup to get the most luck (items / class / etc) if i were to make a new character

4) is there a cap or ideal number of LUC to get too before enchanting to get best chances

Any info is appreciated!

Edited by TimmyJohns

5 minutes ago, Lean said:

Correct-me if i am wrong but for this:

I believe dwarf is the way, not sure if maestro have more luc than fortune seeker

thats what i was assuming, but wanted to verify with this post :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GottWillEs said:

hi, dwarf have race based 1 luc more, spoiler have a passiv skill that increase LUC by 3

Thanks for the info!  Do you happen to know how luc works?  I heard it’s just to increase the proc of lady luc buff? 

19 hours ago, TimmyJohns said:

Thanks for the info!  Do you happen to know how luc works?  I heard it’s just to increase the proc of lady luc buff? 

That's exactly how it works in a useful way that is.

I hardly see difference  between 62 LUC and 74, but some people swear by it, so that's that.

LUC definitely helps enchant success, but it's hard to pin down exactly to what extent. Luck is so random in this game. Most of the guys who have lots of success enchanting have more than 100 LUC stat.  But these guys also enchant way more stuff that fails that you never hear about. Even they forget about. Everyone too busy noticing the one success, but ignoring the 50-100 fails.

On 8/24/2020 at 4:25 AM, Lean said:

Correct-me if i am wrong but for this:

I believe dwarf is the way, not sure if maestro have more luc than fortune seeker

The same luck among us Fortune seekers and Maestro

On 8/24/2020 at 3:09 AM, TimmyJohns said:

Can someone explain the LUC system to me?  This will be a multi-part question:

1) Is there any data showing how much increasing LUC increases enchant rate? (i.e. trying to enchant something with 50 luc vs 90)

3) What is the ideal setup to get the most luck (items / class / etc) if i were to make a new character

4) is there a cap or ideal number of LUC to get too before enchanting to get best chances

Any info is appreciated!

I will tell you exactly how LUC is working

LUC is a Stat that does not Affect Enchant success Rate

LUC is a separate stat That has a Chance to Proc in every enchanting system (No compound), It means that more LUC you have, More chance you have to proc The Green leaf above you'r head

Even though you'r enchant sucess or fail, LUC can proc at any time, its the reason why it also proc when there is 100% success rate aka on +1-3 weapons etc

By exemple: You have 50 LUC, it's low , u will maybe proc the green leaf once out of 20 enchant, More LUC u have more % chance the green leaf can proc

The Best Number to get nowadays is approximately 90, i believe the cap is around that, i personally reach 100-110 LUC but doesn't see much difference than having 90

Let's say with 90 LUC u have a 15% chance to proc it ( there is no Exact Data and % rate posted officially) if you enchant a Dragon shirt +5 to +6 which has a base of (10% success rate) and u separately add (15% from LUC), u have more chance to success ur enchanting from LUC than actually succeed it from the enchant success rate. but Both stat does not stack, u don't have 10+15% togheter,   u can succeed the 10% and still proc LUC, with 10% chance u have a big chance to fail this is why LUC matter so much, it's like a second chance, and that's how people managed to get their shiny shirt +10 in past,  nowadays +7 dragon shirts,bracelet ...

I've been using 90+ LUC everytime i enchant something and its clearly a MUST to have, otherwise you will most likely lose ur money 

annother exemple: Radiant circlet enchant from +4 to +5 is 15% success rate, with 90+ luc, u have annother 15% chance to proc it, it means clearly that u have alot more chance than someone without LUC to succeed,  and personally at very low success rate most successfull enchant comes from LUC.

I hope that was clear enough

ITEMS TO GET LUC: Hat +3 LUC / 6 slot brooch +2 LUC / Venir 17+  +2 LUC / Insanity +2 LUC / Ruler ring +2 LUC / Truth seeker ring +2 LUC / Gods ring or dragon ring +3+ LUC / dragon neck earring +3 LUC / Nevit cloak of light +3 LUC or castle cloak for elite member +2 LUC / Dragon shirt +5-7 LUC depend stage and enchant / lvl 3 artifact +1 LUC / Greater emerald +3 LUC / Dark Beer +3 LUC / Nano pots +6 LUC / Brilliant rose +2 LUC / +15 LUC Dye / weapon augmenting +1-2+ LUC / Exalted passive +3 LUc / Fortune seeker passive +3 LUC / honey vit beer +3 LUC stage 3 / NPC buff at giran-aden church  +1-3 LUC 

im probably missing some items but mostly those items will boost ur LUC. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

I will tell you exactly how LUC is working

LUC is a Stat that does not Affect Enchant success Rate

LUC is a separate stat That has a Chance to Proc in every enchanting system (No compound), It means that more LUC you have, More chance you have to proc The Green leaf above you'r head

Even though you'r enchant sucess or fail, LUC can proc at any time, its the reason why it also proc when there is 100% success rate aka on +1-3 weapons etc

By exemple: You have 50 LUC, it's low , u will maybe proc the green leaf once out of 20 enchant, More LUC u have more % chance the green leaf can proc

The Best Number to get nowadays is approximately 90, i believe the cap is around that, i personally reach 100-110 LUC but doesn't see much difference than having 90

Let's say with 90 LUC u have a 15% chance to proc it ( there is no Exact Data and % rate posted officially) if you enchant a Dragon shirt +5 to +6 which has a base of (10% success rate) and u separately add (15% from LUC), u have more chance to success ur enchanting from LUC than actually succeed it from the enchant success rate. but Both stat does not stack, u don't have 10+15% togheter,   u can succeed the 10% and still proc LUC, with 10% chance u have a big chance to fail this is why LUC matter so much, it's like a second chance, and that's how people managed to get their shiny shirt +10 in past,  nowadays +7 dragon shirts,bracelet ...

I've been using 90+ LUC everytime i enchant something and its clearly a MUST to have, otherwise you will most likely lose ur money 

annother exemple: Radiant circlet enchant from +4 to +5 is 15% success rate, with 90+ luc, u have annother 15% chance to proc it, it means clearly that u have alot more chance than someone without LUC to succeed,  and personally at very low success rate most successfull enchant comes from LUC.

I hope that was clear enough

ITEMS TO GET LUC: Hat +3 LUC / 6 slot brooch +2 LUC / Venir 17+  +2 LUC / Insanity +2 LUC / Ruler ring +2 LUC / Truth seeker ring +2 LUC / Gods ring or dragon ring +3+ LUC / dragon neck earring +3 LUC / Nevit cloak of light +3 LUC or castle cloak for elite member +2 LUC / Dragon shirt +5-7 LUC depend stage and enchant / lvl 3 artifact +1 LUC / Greater emerald +3 LUC / Dark Beer +3 LUC / Nano pots +6 LUC / Brilliant rose +2 LUC / +15 LUC Dye / weapon augmenting +1-2+ LUC / Exalted passive +3 LUc / Fortune seeker passive +3 LUC / honey vit beer +3 LUC stage 3 / NPC buff at giran-aden church  +1-3 LUC 

Thank you Andouille, that was exactly the info I was looking for!

10 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Yes, this is pretty comprehensive. Add in the Santa/Christmas I & II talisman and Cloak augment and you've pretty much covered everything. There are also some events that offer buffs that improve LUC, so keep an eye out for those. Not that anyone needs to have all of that to be successful at enchanting, but every little bit helps.

5 minutes ago, GhostShadow said:

Yes, this is pretty comprehensive. Add in the Santa/Christmas I & II talisman and Cloak augment and you've pretty much covered everything. There are also some events that offer buffs that improve LUC, so keep an eye out for those. Not that anyone needs to have all of that to be successful at enchanting, but every little bit helps.

thank you for the extra info!  i agree that ando covered the majority of it to atleast get someone to 90+ luc!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, iAndouille said:

This is a nice list Ando.

I think you forgot the +6 Luck  Bracelet from Dimensional Rift in Faeron Village.

Cheers

Edited by SafeStash
  • Like 1