L2 Fix HOPE

L2 Fix Hope

@Juji @Hime, hi, Hi all.

Initially I opened a ticket stating my opinion, they suggested bringing the topic to the forum and listening to more people, please give your opinions on what I will comment on:

* Boots
Server seems to be in the domain of boots, everywhere you go, there are boots scattered, and I'll be very clear I don't mean Auto-hunting, I understand that I use it myself.
But my complaint about the boots starts in Ruin of agonis, I honestly thought the attitude of changing the quest from 300 mobs to 15 was horrible, without a doubt I understood that, do the quest right away and leave the bots there to farm.
I know that the intention may have been the best, to facilitate the gameplay of those who are human, but it seemed more like: I can't solve the bots, so the quest ends soon.
To understand, to see the bots in operation, just spend about 20 minutes in the game, and you will see the boots moving around in the warehouses storing items, teleporting to their farm locations, it is not difficult to identify them.

* Game economy
Boots - farm Adenas, then sell, few players with more income $ or financial freedom, equip themselves like gods and dominate the map, the prices of the items are unfair to normal players who play by the rules.
Who benefits from this, from this illegal adena trade? Why does this continue to happen so blatantly, yes chares send pm as soon as you arrive in Giran, aden or some other city, business websites are announced, sales of items for real currency are made.
Whoever loses with all this, normal players, who try to keep VIP1 or 2 in their cards in order to win at least teleport scrolls to spin, as it already generates a mega economy. And how much is ncSoft losing from it?

* Abandoning the server
Yes, Economy is rubbish, Boots everywhere, 1 or another clan dominates the server, nobody can do anything, neither RB because whoever does it, is at an unreachable level for 90% of the server's players, where does it all lead?
Abandoning the server for a long time I have seen people leave the server. I know that many go to illegal servers, because in these there is a more stable economy, p2w is declared and everyone knows, and they get equipped as they pay for it, here we had the hope of winning, more winning as if a char or a single clan kills all bosses?

* Grade unevenness
I was a player of Lineage1, it was fantastic to make pts and go exploring the map, hunting, we completed each other (among our skills) in the places we went. In the L2 it was like that in the beginning we formed Pts according to the place we wanted to go, today you only see Pt on horseback, or Kamael archer, two classes superior to the others and in many characteristics.
There are no scenarios to go hunting in active Pt, because there are no necropolis / catacombs that are not dominated, when it is pt in autohunting ok, more and when you arrive at a necropolis and see that the whole is occupied by characters of a single "player "I was expelled from one because the same person occupied all the rooms. Fact if it goes around he sells everything from any RB and necropolis / catacombs items.

* Day to day server
Everything I said has many implications for the game:

To own a clan hall, you need to bid, if it is a better offer, stay with the clan and pay the weekly fees to maintain. More like a clan will surpass a clan of boots in its offers?

How not to see the boots unburdened 3 days in a row, or a week, all it took was a gm to log in invisibly and look at the map, go to some places that he would see very easily the boots moving, killing themselves, why not punish the IP of connection, accounts?

Up char, our remember when I started it took almost 1 year to reach 78, today a person who starts playing in 10 days 30 days at most reaches 80, literally today we have few players who suffered to level up who still play, and in the vast majority left, and the few we have are new players, which leads me to the reason that there is no concern to keep players on the server, as it gets easier and easier (more like Live) and with player switching cycles. why not have stable players and more and more players, this strategy is not better?

I am from a time when SS was activated manually, today we have many facilities, but how many of them do not interfere? I was thrilled when exploring new areas, because I never knew who was going to hit me from monsters, today there are literally no more aggressive, those who have so few to explore the map, almost lost their sense :( I think this is sad. I wonder if if the monsters were as aggressive as they were before, would so many boots be needed?

I believe that the game needs hope, yes, hope that a lot will be achieved, hope that the cycle of changing players is no longer the focus, hope for equality for all.

Undoubtedly I respect the work of the developers / staff and I prefer to pay a monthly fee and play on an egalitarian server, than to play free of charge on a server that the game economy is directly affected by the illegal trade in items.

I am sure that there are more things that I didn’t mention here that directly affect the functioning of the server, it would be great to expose them.

I hope that more people can comment on what I said and maybe our voices can be heard by Staff.

Yes, you are definitely right!

We are all experiencing a lot of players quitting from the server in those days. The ones that are left have to keep an entire PT running to survive.

Most of the complaints I´ve heard are related to the lack of will. There´s nothing to do. We were expecting some changes with the update, but those particular issues mentioned above keep happening, and it is not a difficult thing to solve. It just requires the attention of your GMs. 

It was supposed to be a Classic server after all... 

Edited by Carmenere
  • Like 1

Everything that Casemonstro said is right. And i have to complain about TOI. Really NCSOFT? What yours expectations about TOI? One of the most challenger places in Aden Realm to go farm with a active PT and you just boosted that monsters to impossible fight for normal players? Sorry to say that, but NCSOFT, you stoled from us that place. Bring the "Classic" server again, because you distorted along the way.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over a year.

Nothing from the Staff to comment on everything that was said here.

Yes they implemented an atbot at 1 month +/- but the Bots came back with everything, and we wondered why was the antbot disabled, or why?

Staff, are you who do not respond to us on the forum, do not display your opinions.

If we open tickets, one of the default responses is to use the forum, what use? If all the things we observe here warn us that they are wrong they are ignored.

If I give up on L2, it won't be the game, it'll be that staff. If I give up on l2 NA, I will no doubt look for a new server with an active Staff.

Please save the l2 classic.

* Give us back individual quests, clan quests.
* Activate drop to go straight to the bag (this will mess up the bots a lot) and help real players.
* Activate the Pets.
Release the map, as you have only taken the scenery.
* Activate the antbot again
* interact on the forum, it depends on you, not the developers
* PK system is rubbish, bot owners are the pks of the server, and they opress the entire server.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1