support

XFORCE

Hi all I present myself today to the community and especially to ncsoft with the following concerns my main character is a prophet of level 84 and although I love to use it for a long time it saddens me to see that it gradually decays to the point of becoming almost useless let me explain, In the Olympics we had an advantage which was to be able to use our own buffs, which was taken away, within the game they enabled the sale of buff through different types of currency (L-coin, N-coin, adena) I know that the support classes are still useful but the people who use them this greatly demotivates us Let's not forget that this game is an investment when the server started they never warned us about this issue and just as Ncsoft takes things from us, it should give us something in return, that is why I would like to find answers to the following. Will the support classes have a skills update? will the server become like l2 Essence ?? If this is the case, can we request to move our investment (VIP point) from one character to another to continue playing? I hope this post has a sincere answer since clearly the support classes are a bit forgotten <3 RIZEN