Thank you NCWest

11 minutes ago, DotTheDrop said:

HTH is a toon that never was in a dragon so how he found the claws????

mby zureil gave him MS claws for free???

or did the same as Max did to pepinio???

If zureil had claws he would have made a caster  . HTH probably bought from dh since he is  not even member of ms . 

Gratz but

Bocelli is an italian blind singer and

he hasn't never ever cheated.

Idk conguero started the claws event sooner or

truffle explained to hth how to log in on zaken server.

Anyway

seeing this f2pr should quit, istantly. Ain't it dudot?

If you sold DH's claws to hth just before quitting .. well hats off to dudot :D

@HTH no hate brah. The problem with this game it's that all you do in here is based on the money. No skill at all. Not even the chance to see a L2 skilled player in here. When you can afford to spend, for a test, 100 times what a normal dude earns in one entire year, well what can we say?

The funny thing is that in one day you've spent what conguero earns in 15 years xaxaxaxaxaxa

Well, props to HTH, I know he's (kind of) independent, but what can we else achieve in the age without good friends? It's all about having good and kind friends who can help you out! Gz H2H, nice loot :) 

2 minutes ago, Juuzou said:

Well, props to HTH, I know he's (kind of) independent, but what can we else achieve in the age without good friends? It's all about having good and kind friends who can help you out! Gz H2H, nice loot :) 

claws generally are clan drops except if the clan leader sells them in order to make adena for himself 

thats why i ask which clan leader sold the claws to HTH 

just shows ppl are clueless who had dragon claws on Chronos and the previous versions before mergers, anyways after the more recent dragon weapons only 2 major sources were left and now obviously only 1 ;)

Grtz Zureil with bow & Festo err Apex ally with the crazy amount of adena that was paid for them, if all 110 came from Apex then enjoy splitting the 5.5trillion adena :)

ps, if the mats for this current upgrade was realized due to crying to the GM's asking for delvling the Stage 3 Anthy Fist back to Stage 2 then still Gratz as that only means that soon another Stage 2 Dragon weapon will materialzie within MS durr

All I see is Clueless Players with Clueless Rumors.

It's a matter of time the Dragon Claws itself will be added in a future event like in the other regions. You think this will be the only Dragon Weapon Fragment event? I doubt.

Also considering the amount of materials you need to upgrade them, I wont be seeing anyone else except MS upgrading them in Chronos. Simply because none else is actively farming RAIDS unlike HTH, Tevas and Truffle. Since new Anti-Cheat programs is comming soon no AFK-spoiler parties in other farming regions aswell. Materials from Crafting Boxes from Fishing event alone will not supply the huge demand in Chronos when Dragon Claws will come next. Imagine what will happen with Elcyum and Giant's Energy prices if Dragon Claws come in the next Lineage 2 event. LOL

I think it is smart when Dragon Claws come in a next event, NCwest should add Material Boxes in L2 Store. Randomly obtain any of the key materials in order to upgrade your Dragon Claw weapons. LOL

Good Bussiness when all DPS-Classes are now focusing on these Dragon Fragments already.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2018 at 6:49 PM, Draecke said:

just shows ppl are clueless who had dragon claws on Chronos and the previous versions before mergers, anyways after the more recent dragon weapons only 2 major sources were left and now obviously only 1 ;)

Grtz Zureil with bow & Festo err Apex ally with the crazy amount of adena that was paid for them, if all 110 came from Apex then enjoy splitting the 5.5trillion adena :)

ps, if the mats for this current upgrade was realized due to crying to the GM's asking for delvling the Stage 3 Anthy Fist back to Stage 2 then still Gratz as that only means that soon another Stage 2 Dragon weapon will materialzie within MS durr

festo traded claws in the first cloak event for his +15 and after that he upgraded slasher, leaving 20ish frags left. 

Just now, Candee said:

festo traded claws in the first cloak event for his +15 and after that he upgraded slasher, leaving 20ish frags left. 

People always make assumptions, and as always, fail ones.

Thanks for your concern still.

Archived