Forums

Tyrr Doombringer or Eviscerator

I have a Tyrr Doombringer Lv102 and a Eviscerator Lv100.

The problem here is that I need to focus in only 1 char but its dificult to choose because I dont see many things related to Tyrrs Class (more specific tyrr doombringer).

I think its a broken class now and not even ncsoft can say nothung about it. If we look on youtube and things like that the only things we can find its very old stuff about doombringers but we see all days about Evis...

For what i see my tyrr can have a decent constante damage not very good damage but still nice for 102 and my evi at lv100 can have almost same damage without enchanted skills and without la vie jewels.

Even Doombringers 101 skill its stupid compared with other classes it dosent make any sence NCSoft did something like that...

I know that Evis are awsome dmg dealers and with everything ON they are killing machines...

But for what i see even without theyr skills on i think they are much better than a Doombringer for both pve and pvp...

I apreciat any suggestion about this topic and for what should I stay for main char...

Tyrr Doombringer or Eviscerator

Edited by Conguero

Well, since there is no confirmation about retri + sos be working on the next patch, I still wouldn't count on that, since Yidao and some other people have earlier in the forums discussed this thru. So for a fact, they also said that the update can variate in different regions, so NCWest could integrate the update where a retri won't be able to be used on a tyrr as I understood, so for now I think I would stick with Evisc IMO as I am my own a Evisc (kinda) main. 

I'm missing something. What is this talk about Tyrr's not having any damage PVE? I know a Titan with 100K+ p.atk at only level 100. No SOS needed. He says when his passive attack skills get activated, he's at 140-150K. Add in BR or whatever and he can get to 200K.  I don't know everything about this game, but sounds to me like that's a lot of damage without factoring in crits, attack attribute damage, or PVE % damage boosts. 

On 6/29/2018 at 9:21 PM, MalumInSe said:

I'm missing something. What is this talk about Tyrr's not having any damage PVE? I know a Titan with 100K+ p.atk at only level 100. No SOS needed. He says when his passive attack skills get activated, he's at 140-150K. Add in BR or whatever and he can get to 200K.  I don't know everything about this game, but sounds to me like that's a lot of damage without factoring in crits, attack attribute damage, or PVE % damage boosts. 

Titans are probably the only tyrrs worth anything.

imo it's situational.. titans & tyrants are alround best PVE Tyrs of which titans do better in aoe and tyrants best single target to the point they kill crazy fast

also take away SoS from titan and tyrant easily out dps them on raids - single target afterall

plan ahead of how you intend to PVE, where will you be spending most of your time and do you intend to farm instances/raids with a SoS box

a word of warning thou as you already know but no 100% guarantee SoS or Retributers will still work next update as Tyr's do NOT have masteries for Canes which is what all Mage weapons will become - in theory an Improved 2H Tauti Axe should still work but still a gamble..

oh btw what we do know 100% is that pre awaken healer & iss buffs will no longer work in combo of ANY melody/harmony so no more PoW/CoV/Pcrit Chants etc.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:21 AM, MalumInSe said:

I know a Tyrr Titan who, if all of the passive boosts and buffs kick in at the right time with his other equipment boosts and pots, can reach just over 500,000 in p.atk for a few seconds without SOS at level 101. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, good night!

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:12 PM, FatherFortuitous said:

I know a Tyrr Titan who, if all of the passive boosts and buffs kick in at the right time with his other equipment boosts and pots, can reach just over 500,000 in p.atk for a few seconds without SOS at level 101. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, good night!

Make that 600,000!!!  I think I know who you're talking about. I spoke to him yesterday. He said his Titan build was for STR/CHA and p.atk., including the new Brooch, a level 6 Ruby, a +17 slasher with level 8 Kain for p.atk, and either a Nano or Protein pot. Oh, and he has some skills enchanted to +20 Might. He said when his passives kick in and BR or Abundance Talisman special skill is cast (I forget which) he peaks at 600K for several seconds. 

Sounds like it's purely a PVE setup, though. Great at raids, but probably not as great against near Raid Boss type other players. :D

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:01 AM, MalumInSe said:

Make that 600,000!!!  I think I know who you're talking about. I spoke to him yesterday. He said his Titan build was for STR/CHA and p.atk., including the new Brooch, a level 6 Ruby, a +17 slasher with level 8 Kain for p.atk, and either a Nano or Protein pot. Oh, and he has some skills enchanted to +20 Might. He said when his passives kick in and BR or Abundance Talisman special skill is cast (I forget which) he peaks at 600K for several seconds. 

Sounds like it's purely a PVE setup, though. Great at raids, but probably not as great against near Raid Boss type other players. :D

He has another character that he uses for PVP.