Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hime

15 minutes ago, Frostbelt said:

It’s taken a very long time to fix melee lag but you are able to fix adena drops at lightning speed. 

i bet they not even start fixing melee lag .. just talk we do something.... blablabla and blabla bla ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

There are no additional changes during this week's maintenance, but we will be making hunting zone changes based off of your feedback starting next week. We'll have more details of what those changes are then.

And you shall receive... next week!

I have never seen a business putting so much effort into auto destruction!

It is sad really, but i will not log in just to buy stuff from nc store! It is pointless.

And even if you do make improvements next week to xp, there  will be no place left to make adena.

You have wrongly nerfed ios before and ppl were nit that upset bcs plunderous plains existed. You "fixed" that too..

this is so dissapointing, will deff not put in one single $ jnto this crappy game with crappy strategy and leadership.

gl with your unemployment this Christmas!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm about ready to take another break... AGAIN. I'm a Feoh Archmage and need 21% for 108. After doing solo, Imperial Tomb, Storm Isle and Primeval I have nothing to do! All the lower level farming spots fill very quickly!! There are so many areas that are going to waste... USE IT! This is crazy!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG!

All profesional farmers cry here a lot for IOS nerf ....

No more scream on shouts how u make 2b per 1h?

This way you destroyed market for normal players which need to pay trillions for any gear.

You will make a favour to L2 if you leave ... so be my guest! For sure I will not cry for you!

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I'm about ready to take another break... AGAIN. I'm a Feoh Archmage and need 21% for 108. After doing solo, Imperial Tomb, Storm Isle and Primeval I have nothing to do! All the lower level farming spots fill very quickly!! There are so many areas that are going to waste... USE IT! This is crazy!!

You can do dailies, Atelia Outlet Etis van Etina (solo), and before the nerf IOS, but after that, FOM, Lizards or Sel Mahum are the only places you can probably AFK overnight (although you might get PKed) for .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% XP. It's really bad. I'm 109 and it feels like I've been stuck at 73% all week since update.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hime said:

There are no additional changes during this week's maintenance, but we will be making hunting zone changes based off of your feedback starting next week. We'll have more details of what those changes are then.

And you shall receive... next week!

Since the community's confidence in your decision making regarding what is happening in your servers i would say is very close to 0, I would request sharing a summary of what you got from the feedback. Not necessary what you will change, but what you understand the community wants. So some of us can also make some decisions  on how, or where, to play this game next. Thnx

2 hours ago, ShadowSerenade said:

You can do dailies, Atelia Outlet Etis van Etina (solo), and before the nerf IOS, but after that, FOM, Lizards or Sel Mahum are the only places you can probably AFK overnight (although you might get PKed) for .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% XP. It's really bad. I'm 109 and it feels like I've been stuck at 73% all week since update.

Etis first i need kill helios,in afk II there is no part.

Its so sad. 

You nerfed the only  place were people could farm  some adenas in the whole map. Didnt even care what the majority of people asking . At least bring adenas boost events or even boost the adenas (time or reward)  buff  how we are supossed to make some adenas when time is half that before and passes so expensive... all gears requirements for  high lvl hunting areas are lunatic expensive... At least now bring a solution which will  give people a motivation to keep prestige  subscription

Heya, I came with tissues :ph34r:
You quit, I give you tissues...we are all happy!

Before quit answer one short question:
Why do we(95% of players) care about this nefert?
I mean you(5% of players) came like jerks and take 2/4 spots 1 hit aoe mobs, pk everyone who dare farm adena in IOS/Plunderous and above all ...you triple items prices in AH, etc.

So, go cancel prestige and quit...ill give you tissues :D Oh wait...you cant do that (ps: we all know why, also NcWest know it but do nothing).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Heya, I came with tissues :ph34r:
You quit, I give you tissues...we are all happy!

Before quit answer one short question:
Why do we(95% of players) care about this nefert?
I mean you(5% of players) came like jerks and take 2/4 spots 1 hit aoe mobs, pk everyone who dare farm adena in IOS/Plunderous and above all ...you triple items prices in AH, etc.

So, go cancel prestige and quit...ill give you tissues :D Oh wait...you cant do that (ps: we all know why, also NcWest know it but do nothing).

And here lies the problem with the game.. people like you say QQ and do nothing and let NC Soft treat you like trash... enjoy being the battered person.. oh no it's ok if NC soft beats me.. I deserved it.. no no.. I fell that's it... 

1 minute ago, MrE said:

And here lies the problem with the game.. people like you say QQ and do nothing and let NC Soft treat you like trash... enjoy being the battered person.. oh no it's ok if NC soft beats me.. I deserved it.. no no.. I fell that's it... 

My friend, you missunderstud...I did not qq, im glad they nefert those areas.

Ps: trust me, i did a lot in all those 10 y of plaing L2...just our agenda did not match this time.

7 hours ago, SueLZito said:

funny the stick face to put in correct instead of reducing !!!! go nerf to make sure no one does shit adena in this game !!!!!

But it was fixed in 4game too so 4game with premium 300k from mob with rune and premium MM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idqnxBXlJ8c 1kk FROM MOB trash archers 3kkk for hr okey?> 

Edited by dvpKAKdcp

Since you decided to nerf IOS again  speak with DEV team to boost the adenas buff poping on isle... Adenas there  for lower geared players will be a disaster.  But for strong people 112 + will be so low too because you  reduced recharge time on half.   Since you open ears to people talks and remaking some hunting grounds so players stay and play  do it for ios as well. Its the second time you critically nerf it.. its easy  at least to boost adenas buff on reward and time

• Thanks 1

This nerf in ios is one thing we asked you to consider and you just ignored the whole community your gread is going to kill this game back to farming now we gonna be farming 600kk in one day this is so disrespectful for all the community members but I think you really care less about this. You just want those checks it just shows how much you listen to your community this is outrageous. Even for not archer classes this ios was place to farm and now back to no farm again. 

• Like 2