Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hime

I never disqus anything on forum but this is not an update, this is a robbery . im a tyrr close to 110 and now farming for almost 0 xp, im feeling weak on mobs like i loose 2 lvls .  this is ridiculous , im pretty sure that the most ppl here phase the same problem with me and will leave this game and stop paying for prestige rune etc , the game looks like destroyed for us. giving 0 reasons to continue play. you must fix it to be fair for all classes.or you will end up with a unbalanced server full of archers, Do the math NCwest. you will be the big looser at the end.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you again for taking away the only good thing about this patch! (IOS REAL adena drop) which all rest of the l2 servers have, they may reduced the timed instance zone hours but not nerfing adena drop because they know how to keep their players playing.

Thank you for all the +50 friends I've got that already quit. My clan went from 70 players to 25 in 2 weeks. Thank you again for this and this useless patch.

On 26/08/2020 at 1:27 PM, iHyperlite said:

@Hime so um... what are these items?  store looks exactly the same...

It seens they just del that info on the Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, August 26, 2020  and done its fixed, cause you knw, they dnt have nothing to say to us. 

Edit: About coal, same, nothing to say. Its all good. :|

Edited by Lean

• L2 Team
9 hours ago, Helvie said:

Ive noticed that issue not only in coal mines, but also in other spots, but Coal Mines due to the kill speed is the most visible.

10 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Well you needed to report it so they can investigate it that is an issue.  Many of us are not doing exalted anymore in coal so we don't see these issues.  I agree its wrong and it not happening in other areas so seems to be an issue with that instance because I don't see it in normal xp areas or instance quest in IT so seems Coal mines is the outlier.

10 hours ago, Froh said:

I can second that, we noticed the same. After the update exalted quest item drops in Coal Mines are way lower than they used to be. I have already asked in three different threads whether this was by design or some bug related to the letter event. No official answer so far. Hope you get more lucky @philosophy, there are more people concerned with this issue as well.    

We have sent this in as an issue to the Dev team for investigation. I have also added it to the Known Issues thread for tracking. Thank you for providing screenshots and video support!
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/19327-known-issues-tales-untold-08272020-live/

I would like to suggest an option to exchange "Mysterious Blessed Spiritshot (R-Grade)" for "Mysterious Shoulshot (R-grade)" or the other way around.
It is worthless for a Feoh to win Mysterious Shoulshot (R-grade) and the same thing for a Fighter to have Mysterious Blessed Spiritshot (R-Grade).
Greetings.

14 hours ago, Master_Dh said:

I would like to suggest an option to exchange "Mysterious Blessed Spiritshot (R-Grade)" for "Mysterious Shoulshot (R-grade)" or the other way around.
It is worthless for a Feoh to win Mysterious Shoulshot (R-grade) and the same thing for a Fighter to have Mysterious Blessed Spiritshot (R-Grade).
Greetings.

+ on this. @Juji Please add an option to exchange it so we can use the rewards. Thanks

Hi,

@Hime and @Juji  "Attack Attribute +150 and PVE Damage +10% for 30 minutes" why those same herbs  cant give us a bonus xp/adenas?

"Attack Attribute +150, PVE Damage +10%, adenas drop %, and xp boost by 100% for 30 minutes

there is no reason for xp runes / prestige since  adenas almost don't drop anymore...