Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hime

Look at the in game prices, from npc's, half a bill for level 2 artifact book, is it 600 mill for the 2 store artifacts, are those supposed to be end games items?  If the ONLY way to acquire items will be cash, you are screwed!  

• Haha 1

I don't think you guys reading this @Juji could you at least consider you removed 5 hour recharge possibility up to 2 hours recharge and now you're making nerf the only place where adena drop was almost equal to market prices in game,  why would you think this nerf will be for better ? why we wrote all that feedback when you're not listening to us. 

3 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Heya, I came with tissues :ph34r:
You quit, I give you tissues...we are all happy!

Before quit answer one short question:
Why do we(95% of players) care about this nefert?
I mean you(5% of players) came like jerks and take 2/4 spots 1 hit aoe mobs, pk everyone who dare farm adena in IOS/Plunderous and above all ...you triple items prices in AH, etc.

So, go cancel prestige and quit...ill give you tissues :D Oh wait...you cant do that (ps: we all know why, also NcWest know it but do nothing).

Exactly those players are screaming here for IOS adena nerf.

I was there to farm normally for 1h and ... ofc I was PK-ed by an archer who was desperated to farm 3 spot once.

For sure all normal players from the game will cry a lot because those farmers will quit ...

They are farming trillions adena, farm everything valuable in the game and ask funny prices for any gear.( 120b for a Elmore Cloak +10, 320b for Elmore Cloak +15, not even top augments for example). In their minds all players are farming 2b per hour in IOS or have no limit credit cards.

Guys I think they nerfed all these things only to get more money from you if you dont spend thousand of dollars in this game you are really nothing you cant do raids , cant farm , cant leveling fast .

And that’s the point Lineage 2 changes to a pay to win game what do you think why all these high geared ppl are so over powered . If you started to play or start to play after many years again you cant do anything if you dont spend thousand of dollars in l2 store 

Hello. I can see that the work is in progress and I am happy with some progress. One thing I would like to see are places where they can freely expic tyr doombgringery / daggery, places where mobs are scattered like Phantasmal Ridge or I T Crater. Most of the time the lodgings are full of mobs in groups which is good for archers. I hope that the message is clear and clear. Best regards.

With 14 years of age playing, I had a 5-year-old paron because I saw that he was oriented towards credit cards and now that I return to 3 years I see that he is progressively looking even more at the ncsof store. At this rate, I think that only the 4 that the game supports you by donating are going to stay playing. You're pathetic.

4 hours ago, TronEvo said:

I don't think you guys reading this @Juji could you at least consider you removed 5 hour recharge possibility up to 2 hours recharge and now you're making nerf the only place where adena drop was almost equal to market prices in game,  why would you think this nerf will be for better ? why we wrote all that feedback when you're not listening to us. 

Prices in game are so high exactly because there are some  farmers who can make trillions adena easy and control everything.

@Juji Hello, I' ll talk about this again.

1st. There are tons of good usefull things in l2store to pay about. Why should players should pay for SKILLS and Rune Stones to learn them? Is that so unbalance if everyone just having all their skills learned? I don't talk about enchanting them++ or gear. I talk about clearly S k i l l s. Its annoying i have like 8 skills in my Iss that i cannot learn. I need at least 50 Rune Stones? And my visa is clean as the sky. So yeah, even on farm im behind compare to other Iss buffers. Why ? Whats the reason ?  

2nd. The Letter event was kinda a joke. The list in forum had some good things that Tales/Lineage/NCSoft give, but guess what? We got plenty of SS, at least 10 xp potions(which are helpfull) and some scrolls. Nobody from clan/friends have got anything good like talisman, or Rare accesories for 7 days. And yeah the result is= keep playing to gather all that letters and try your luck. And yet event is close to finish and nobody got something very good to be worth from this event. 

3rd. Exalted weapons and armors should be FREE to change them in NPC Lionel since we did hard job days or weeks to gather the 40.000 mobs from Part 1. I have done a mistake, took rewards as Iss while my main is Feoh and i wanted rewards for Feoh, and now i cannot change armor and weapon because it needs lots of adena ! Guess what. Farming on zones as 105 doesnt even reach the 50 million. How am i supposed to change the gear from heavy to armor and dualswords to retributer? Should i sell my kidney or my house to get billions that needed for this things, and rune stones? 

4th. About archers being overpower with Dragon weapons from the event. Whose fault is if yuls are OP af? Players or Company? You should fix their damage general and not make 3 coupons for 24h while all the other classes could get 1 wep per day, every day, for the whole event time. Ridiculous. 

5th. Exalted quest items do not drop each per mob farming at AOE Party, either Coal Mines or Blazing/Beleth's. Me and my friends have entered many times Coal and quest items drop rate are like 5 minutes per PERSON. So 1 gets items, 5 mins later 2nd person gets items and it goes like this. Sometimes minutes passing without 1 quest item drop but at the last 10 minutes of instance mobs are finally starting giving quest items. Annoying spending 1 worthy hour to Coals and get ONLY 500 quest items while we could farm 3.000 at least. This problem started when you put the new update Tales . Before it was totally fine, each mob dropping 1 quest items. 1000 mobs at coal=1000 quest item. It's like you want your players keep playing until their 80th years old when we will become grandfathers...

Being an old player but quitted since the old Exalted , NPC Herphah  didn't working at all and you had to remove their quest and put all quests into Herphah and Joakim at once. While we could take subclass at lower level and not at 105 level. With the current exalted, things are easier but harder on time matter. 40k+40k +40+ 80k +80k + 160.000 mobs wow :D .Old Exalted as i remember before quit was 10.000 beautifull mobs in Giant's Cave. 

Please do something about this. 

4 hours ago, RandyTheghost said:

the problem is not the amount of adena that dropping in stronghold, the problem is the people who abuse that to get in 200 times a day and make the game a business.
because instead of punishing 98% of the server by removing all the adena from all the maps, the lineage staff takes care of banning the bots and RMT players they are guilty of making prices fly and adena lose value.
How hard is it to track down all the mail with more than 100b to strangers? How can it be that there are people bouncing and selling adena 10 years ago and they are still playing.
all chronos and naia players know the big sellers of adena, why does juji still allow this?

BAN THE SELLERS ADENA  and stop putting all the possible items in the store so that these people keep abusing those toons over gear to make this game a work.

I absolutely agree with you. I love the amount of adena dropping just like everyone else. But the problem are the no lifers with a ton of accounts that just keep flooding the market with adena and raising the price of everything on the servers. NC dont have any choice other than lower the adena drop to keep a balance in the game.  All because of the abusers... in game heroes but real life losers...

17 minutes ago, L2quote said:

I absolutely agree with you. I love the amount of adena dropping just like everyone else. But the problem are the no lifers with a ton of accounts that just keep flooding the market with adena and raising the price of everything on the servers. NC dont have any choice other than lower the adena drop to keep a balance in the game.  All because of the abusers... in game heroes but real life losers...

they can do adena useless no tradable top items they can ban adena sellers/suplayers with invest 100 dollars they can burn all all off them just buying under control 100m adena from each supplier and ask for more but they didn't do that why?

1 hour ago, philosophy said:

5th. Exalted quest items do not drop each per mob farming at AOE Party, either Coal Mines or Blazing/Beleth's. Me and my friends have entered many times Coal and quest items drop rate are like 5 minutes per PERSON. So 1 gets items, 5 mins later 2nd person gets items and it goes like this. Sometimes minutes passing without 1 quest item drop but at the last 10 minutes of instance mobs are finally starting giving quest items. Annoying as f*ck spending 1 worthy hour to Coals and get ONLY 500 quest items while we could farm 3.000 at least. This problem started when you put the new update Tales . Before it was totally fine, each mob dropping 1 quest items. 1000 mobs at coal=1000 quest item. It's like you want your players keep playing until their 80th years old when we will become grandfathers...

Being an old player but quitted since the old Exalted , NPC Herphah  didn't working at all and you had to remove their quest and put all quests into Herphah and Joakim at once. While we could take subclass at lower level and not at 105 level. With the current exalted, things are easier but harder on time matter. 40k+40k +40+ 80k +80k + 160.000 mobs wow :D .Old Exalted as i remember before quit was 10.000 beautifull mobs in Giant's Cave. 

Please do something about this. 

Is this something new since the update ?  I never had a problem with multiple toons getting items drops on the same mob that problem was removed updates ago.  Items got screwed up I know (people were killing and xping faster than items were suppose to be given) from the xp event but my ISS and Evi are 106 still and already done with exalted 5 mobs and I am 108 and done with exalted 6 160k mobs when I was still 107.  To be honest it is not that many mobs for the amount of xp you need to get to the higher levels.  You just need to hunt in the areas to get those items. 

So you are doing someone wrong because that is not how exalted items work and I have heard no in my clan or ally complain about this. 

Edited by Slycutter

Try playing you favorite class for one year, without any purchase, with no multiple boxes softwares (max 3 and one computer), using only Itens you get by playing/macro... The tryly free exoerience and see how far you can get. For Daggers the macro experience is not possible without donating becuase the last mana Nerf killed them. For Runestones you would need 20 weeks with 5 friends to get all 8... how many years for you to buy an artifact book stage 3? In a game with God Jewels and dragon weapons... How many years for your party to kill new Baylor... Please, remove Trully-Free from all sites ad ads, because this is not near a trully free experience

• Like 1

I made a prestige subscription on Monday because i thought the adena in IOS is part of the new UPDATE since it was NOT removed on Thursday's maintenance announcement, after 30hours of "live". i thought, if they didn't fix it maybe finally they give opportunity for players to get adena.

now after 1 week the amount was "incorect"

i see this only as lack of care and a lot of disinterest, and a insult to players how pay real money.

i feel like a fool and in my case i got scammed by they lack of interest and unprofessional to notice the IOS adena drops.

• Mammon’s Magic Staff promotion in the L2 Store will continue for one week.
  • The Letter Collector event will continue for one week.
  • Fixed an issue where the amount of Adena dropping in the Isle of Souls was incorrect.

A- Useless for casual players, only 50 ~ 100 people out of 5,000 can participate.

B- Pathetic

C) Stupid 

• No words to describe the sadness of reading messages from @Juji and @Hime
Edited by JustAnotherSadGuy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JustAnotherSadGuy said:

Feoh 108 - 150b equip

IoS - 100kk 

Storm 110~130kk

PI - 100kk (drops) 

this with prestige... i farm 400~450 kk all day and exp 1,2% this is normal?!

u need look a big ppl farm, not a poor toons, make u job.

I have little more b in equips and cant farm 450m with Tyrr, farming 0.5 at lvl 109 a day WITH XP RUNE lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JustAnotherSadGuy said:

Feoh 108 - 150b equip

IoS - 100kk 

Tempestade 110 ~ 130kk

PI - 100kk (quedas) 

isso com prestígio ... eu cultivo 400 ~ 450 kk o dia todo e exp 1,2% isso é normal ?!

u precisa olhar uma grande fazenda de pessoas, não um pobre toons, faça trabalho u.

Now you think, 450m day 10 day 4.5b 100 day 45b for take 1 new iten. Now imagine new people entering, and don't do this, they hit a wall. as new players will equip themselves so they can be excited to go to the game store, today on the black market you buy everything for half the price sites where adena sells at 4.5Dolar = 1b It is easier for them to remove all areas of agriculture that end the boot

• Like 1

I tried for 3 months to just be exalted ... what could I do? lvl 106 macro WITH PARTY in EV (otherwise it would die).

IT? just waiting for someone to invite (I'm not evis / othel) macro 24/7 in Ev ... well ... I had to put a little bit of $ in order to progress. IT'S NOT FREE TO PLAY.

and 150b is no much equip to farm alone, is very expensive this server.

I don't think NCWest has the power to leave things however they want - as someone mentioned here they could - unfortunately. They have to follow what KR says, basically. If KR has this same update, then so will we. This game will never be "for the people" again, it will be for the spenders. Crying here will not make IOS high adena drop rates come back.

29 minutes ago, inherited said:

I don't think NCWest has the power to leave things however they want - as someone mentioned here they could - unfortunately. They have to follow what KR says, basically. If KR has this same update, then so will we. This game will never be "for the people" again, it will be for the spenders. Crying here will not make IOS high adena drop rates come back.

Ya, you're just wrong here. 

And here lies the problem with the game.. people like you say QQ and do nothing and let NC Soft treat you like trash... enjoy being the battered person.. oh no it's ok if NC soft beats me.. I deserved it.. no no.. I fell that's it...  That was the best post in this whole miserable thread. It really does feel like were battered spouses married to a game that once was nice, sure hope its nice again.