Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Hime

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Is this something new since the update ?  I never had a problem with multiple toons getting items drops on the same mob that problem was removed updates ago.  Items got screwed up I know (people were killing and xping faster than items were suppose to be given) from the xp event but my ISS and Evi are 106 still and already done with exalted 5 mobs and I am 108 and done with exalted 6 160k mobs when I was still 107.  To be honest it is not that many mobs for the amount of xp you need to get to the higher levels.  You just need to hunt in the areas to get those items. 

So you are doing someone wrong because that is not how exalted items work and I have heard no in my clan or ally complain about this. 

You can ask whoever you want about this problem with quest drop rate during aoe killing mobs. Its not only me, my clan and my friends but randoms aswell complaining about not getting quest drops for some amount of time. 

44 minutes ago, inherited said:

I don't think NCWest has the power to leave things however they want - as someone mentioned here they could - unfortunately. They have to follow what KR says, basically. If KR has this same update, then so will we. This game will never be "for the people" again, it will be for the spenders. Crying here will not make IOS high adena drop rates come back.

And this, kids, its how you boil a living frog! 

Edited by TiredDorf
  • Like 1

They want to follow the korean's updates so put the upgrade shirt stones exchanging for enchants, brooch jewelry selling at the merchant and the other items they have access to in the game, affordable prices at the l2store and at the events. They say they cannot change the updates but we continue with those changes on the server. Will Ncwest ever stop being a mercenary?

Edited by Gryffor
  • Like 2

Hello team.

I'd like to share my humble opinion about the rythm you guys are going on.

Some ppl likes changes, others don't, and other's don't (so fast).

last year we had like 3 ~4 updates, nobody is enjoying the game and the updates, beacause there's no time to enjoy it, it's about mobs renewd lvl, exp, new itens, l2 store, over and over again and there's no time to enjoy it, beacause you guys are running to fast on updates. No money lasts forever and if you guys keep on this road the players are gonna keep going away from the servers. 
1 or 2 like used to be, pleasant patch note with marvelous stuffs to enjoy on store and in game and lvl limit change for year was okay, but now, we are running so fast that I'm afraid that i'll be left on the middle of the way, like so many others players did.
I rememmber when lvl limit was 99 and it was keep on that way for a long time till next change, a lot of ppl used to enjoy, pvp, siege, olympiads with equal lvl and it was fun, it was fine, but now, i'm having seconds thoughts beacause nobody's never hiting the last level and the game reach another max level limit, again, changing the mobs nível. 

This new olympiad system suck as hell, 1~2 minutes per fight against evis who can stays forever on SM with double time, ISS on perma polymorph (again), isn't enought transform+petrify +topaz 100%? I don't even want to talk about archers on super m.def and that debuff reflect or tanker in perma UD...

Nobody like to play like as fool, those shilen SA's that can overtake (debuff immunity)? How's that even possible that you guys allowed such thing like this.

Sorry if i'd be rude, it's not my goal here, just sharing my humble thoughts over the game.

• Like 2

well your maintenance moves are NOT accepted. 

maybe will be back after next rr, just to check out wtf you decided to do, probably not.

gl to the people who endure this circus.

Well played to the employees who practically managed to run this to the ground. Impressive work. Big fan here. You ppl should teach some classes or something on how to do business. Or maybe psychology, how to make people come back on their own for more torture.

Laters maybe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, philosophy said:

You can ask whoever you want about this problem with quest drop rate during aoe killing mobs. Its not only me, my clan and my friends but randoms aswell complaining about not getting quest drops for some amount of time. 

I am going to sell reading comp for dummies.

Was this before or after last update.  If it was before its BS and problem on your end because I was helping clannies in coal mines an they were getting thousands of items an hour no issues..  If it is after how come your the only one in the long line of complaints that said anything about this?

Hello everyone, I didn't think to write in the forum but with this last patch it is simply impossible to progress to get good equipment even the pvp is extremely unbalanced ...... I already had enough and please do not continue in this circus

Edited by xsagex

the lack of respect with the players by @Juji and @Hime is incredible !!!! congratulations, not even a word to try to eliminate after a big shit done. I would like to know from you where I can use my prestige rune? since all places drop 1k of adena, and all the items I need after level 110 cost about 50bi +

Edited by SueLZito

The empty stronghold spots is the answer to the unnecessary adenas nerf that you made today just because some people were crying that cant kill mobs there and  cant earn adenas.  These people didnt even know that ios  time were nerfed  in half. Just hate any other player who can make more progress in game.  Now no adenas to anyone. Strong toons  farmin toi already and they will still be rich enough to get what they want. Mid gears will be f up. Congratulation to all  randoms for spreading hate and gz to gms who decided to hear of this nosence  voices and make such a wrong decision.

Ps im very curious and will be very nice if you tell  to forum who is buying passes for.now on and how many prestiges were canceled

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, philosophy said:

Exactly. Coal is not dropping quest items as it used to drop, eveyone who farms that are noticed it. And I'd still like some official answer whether this is a bug or by design.

• Like 1

"Be careful what  we wish for... some times we get it"

What a change  from yesterday, some archers taking 2 / 3  places, now IOS is empty , just me  guess has  to do with the  amount of adena drops now..

but now  I ask myself  with prices as they are right  now,   how, I am suppose to get adena to buy gear?

been playing over 8 years I have decent gear but no enough to play Baylor, and I think how in the world  new players  will be able to get gear if I am having troubles myself..

I am concern about this game future.

and if any one know how we " agument "  the atlas earing will  appreciated  the help....  thanks

I'm really curious @Hime @Juji has the dev team or anyone do they read this outrage by the community these both patches came from Korea and I'm sure that in both of those patches we received aden rate wasn't mistake in Isle of souls stronghold and you self-consciously reduced the rates. Could I please receive any kind of explination on this subject as this was 2nd time you needed to alter adena drop rate for that hunting area. Thank you 

22 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I am going to sell reading comp for dummies.

Was this before or after last update.  If it was before its BS and problem on your end because I was helping clannies in coal mines an they were getting thousands of items an hour no issues..  If it is after how come your the only one in the long line of complaints that said anything about this?

I don't know why you have to become aggresive to me. If i didn't have any problem ,simple i wouldn't be here posting it.  I am saying again, i am NOT the only one having quest drop problems in Coal Mines. This problem was after the latest new update. Before the Tales update every single mob dying mass-aoe the same seconds dropped quest items.  

48 minutes the beginning when we entered - https://prnt.sc/u6vskt

1 minute before it kicks us. - https://prnt.sc/u6vta3 

You can calculate how much i got in my buffer and how much in my healer in these minutes, while we killed at LEAST thousands of mobs .Both of my 2 chars haven't got the same amount of exalted quest items, while we started killing mobs since the beginning. The drop rate is very random and it works like 5 minutes per person, 2nd person another 5 minutes. Sometimes mobs doesn't give at all only the last minutes before instance kick us. Please  @Juji  can you check Coal mines mobs? 

Edited by philosophy

There is no way to do adenas. The low level chars have NOTHING to do. Epics, SOS, too high, not even ppl with high level can do em. You are doing the things BAD from a long time ago. It's sad what u r doing. U r gonna have 10 top players and nobody more in the server.

Edited by Zepphirot
Typo

48 minutes ago, philosophy said:

I don't know why you have to become aggresive to me. If i didn't have any problem ,simple i wouldn't be here posting it.  I am saying again, i am NOT the only one having quest drop problems in Coal Mines. This problem was after the latest new update. Before the Tales update every single mob dying mass-aoe the same seconds dropped quest items.  

You can calculate how much i got in my buffer and how much in my healer in these minutes, while we killed at LEAST thousands of mobs .Both of my 2 chars haven't got the same amount of exalted quest items, while we started killing mobs since the beginning. The drop rate is very random and it works like 5 minutes per person, 2nd person another 5 minutes. Sometimes mobs doesn't give at all only the last minutes before instance kick us. Please  @Juji  can you check Coal mines mobs? 

I can second that, we noticed the same. After the update exalted quest item drops in Coal Mines are way lower than they used to be. I have already asked in three different threads whether this was by design or some bug related to the letter event. No official answer so far. Hope you get more lucky @philosophy, there are more people concerned with this issue as well.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philosophy said:

Well you needed to report it so they can investigate it that is an issue.  Many of us are not doing exalted anymore in coal so we don't see these issues.  I agree its wrong and it not happening in other areas so seems to be an issue with that instance because I don't see it in normal xp areas or instance quest in IT so seems Coal mines is the outlier.

39 minutes ago, Froh said:

I can second that, we noticed the same. After the update exalted quest item drops in Coal Mines are way lower than they used to be. I have already asked in three different threads whether this was by design or some bug related to the letter event. No official answer so far. Hope you get more lucky @philosophy, there are more people concerned with this issue as well.    

Ive noticed that issue not only in coal mines, but also in other spots, but Coal Mines due to the kill speed is the most visible.

• Like 1