Forums

Subscription canceled

No exp, no Adena so no point in buying destiny or have prestige rune ( 300 % Adena boost for so less adena is nothing ). Same with exp runes , wasted euro. 
Almost all items in l2store are old/useless and rates are really low for enchanting / compounding or opening chests from events. wasted euro here also .

Wasted electricity and of course the most important time. Time spent to have no fun no progress.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ArctodusSimus said:

No exp, no Adena so no point in buying destiny or have prestige rune ( 300 % Adena boost for so less adena is nothing ). Same with exp runes , wasted euro. 
Almost all items in l2store are old/useless and rates are really low for enchanting / compounding or opening chests from events. wasted euro here also .

Wasted electricity and of course the most important time. Time spent to have no fun no progress.

+1

+1

5 minutes ago, Lean said:

At this point 16 years messing you guys really think ncwest cares? 

Only one person buying 5k mammon's keys pay all that prestige packs right?

Did i throw wood on the fire? Let the games begin.

Doesn't matter, you can be submissive to a company or just stop to buy a product when it's not good enough to you expectations. This is how business and market goes.

3 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Put this company in some ppl with knowledge in the business and in the game,   ncwest would have 10 server Heavy and  10x more income from micro transaction, than 10 ppl paying for everyone. simple fact :D 

Exactly my point of view, i even commented in another publication that it all seems to be intentional, it may be, it is not possible that they do not know what is being done, i go even beyond and would say that many private servers have even a higher income than ncwest with all its 4 servers.

A little bird told me that last year the income was around 240k am I wrong?

Sry but for me its pretty much obvious.

Edited by Lean

4 hours ago, Lean said:

At this point 16 years messing you guys really think ncwest cares? 

Only one person buying 5k mammon's keys pay all that prestige packs right?

Did i throw wood on the fire? Let the games begin.

You know that there is also money laundering involved in such companies huh?

I'm surprised that no one ever mentioned that. (not saying that NC is one as such...)

Companies that offer a service (an expensive one nonetheless )  to their customers that is below expectations and no one really cares about the customer's opinion.

Anyways, won't stick around to explain money laundering via e-sports and gaming, it's not the place.

cheers

Im also stop prestige/drop runes 2 month ago - no reason to use. Just for 2 timed zonas and 2 hours (im talking about normal people who working and for game have 1-2 hours per day)... Its not serious deal. If kill normal mobs and not use prestige/drop runes- you can get adena drop just for shots. If use prestige/drop runes for normal mobs... you cant get profit and upgrade items in game.

1 minute ago, mixa said:

Please pay the same amount to a charity cause and post your contribution here, otherwise it's just an angry-child post.

This not will happen :) In my 15+ years experience - L2 play people with mental problems, most they are so jellos and angry. In my experience in L2 just 5-10% people without this problems :)  And you want that this people start pay for charity? Faster they will steal clothes from charity containers... Its so popular "job" for people from East Europe :)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

This not will happen :) In my 15+ years experience - L2 play people with mental problems, most they are so jellos and angry. In my experience in L2 just 5-10% people without this problems :)  And you want that this people start pay for charity? Faster they will steal clothes from charity containers... Its so popular "job" for people from East Europe :)

I'm from Eastern Europe too, but I do agree with what you're saying.

1 minute ago, mixa said:

I'm from Eastern Europe too, but I do agree with what you're saying.

Im also from Eastern Europe, but many years living in Western Europe - and aprox every day see that imigrant's from Eastern Europe stealing from charity containers... :/