ISS MP REGEN

bentorero

i do kamaloka with a titan and sos

any tips to make my MP regen faster? reason is i always run out of mp after kamaloka 4th boss :) need to go to ch and go back again 

Class: 102 iss hiero (dual from evis)

here are my items: 

+8 blessed r99 light set

monkey chef belt

abundance lv1

ring of creation and soul baium

anthy and blessed zaken

soul tezza

dyes: so far only +5 con

my SAs are HP/MP

venir 10

desire talisman

exalt cloak and circlet

Do you have the polymorph skill enchanted with +meditation? Even +1 is nice, but given your gear I guess you can afford at least +10 :) It recovers your MP when the skill is on. You can use it whenever possible.

Aquamarine at least lvl3 could also be of use, but in my opinion it's a bit too expensive when compared to the benefit it gives.

tnx!

i have polymorph at +5 and i also think i have aquamarine lv3 :) will have to double check though since its really been a long time i checked my brooch  

btw i spam main 2 debuffs on macro. i also do poly when i have the chance. well, i really dont mind if i go to ch to regen mp but it will be nicer if i can go straight to kill dark rider :) 

If you have Chaos on the loop of debuffs I would suggest to remove it, the boost it gives in your dmg is not better than the time you take to go CH! Aquamarine continuous attack (prophet has mana regen when hitting also looks like this regen works better when hands of ein are up) + aqua 3 should keep your mana up with the help of meditation while poly... I dont use poly for mana but I can keep mana until end just by poping 2 pots during all K99 and using chaos all the way.

Bentorero, your first problem is how you use your iss...i mean, you debuff and then run away from rb? if so is not good. If you keep hit you recharge mp. Second, if you use chaos simphony you will run out mp no matter what you do. Third, light set is not so good for a box iss...you should use heavy +8...mp regen is wow. If you use Resonant Halo again its not good for a box iss. Last, buy 5 ncoin mp pots from store...recharge 50% your mp.

With your equip if you asist main char with 2 single target debuff and keep hit you will be more then fine even if you heal.

Ps: That is the most weird AP setup for an ISS i ever saw :) .

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

Bentorero, your first problem is how you use your iss...i mean, you debuff and then run away from rb? if so is not good. If you keep hit you recharge mp. Second, if you use chaos simphony you will run out mp no matter what you do. Third, light set is not so good for a box iss...you should use heavy +8...mp regen is wow. If you use Resonant Halo again its not good for a box iss. Last, buy 5 ncoin mp pots from store...recharge 50% your mp.

With your equip if you asist main char with 2 single target debuff and keep hit you will be more then fine even if you heal.

Ps: That is the most weird AP setup for an ISS i ever saw :) .

i said i spam macro so its also like auto hit when the debuffs are on reuse

chaos symphony used some times 

will check on ur light to heavy set reco. i guess u are talking about the +7 set effects

no chance that i would waste 5 ncoins for mp 

will explore more on the APs. mine was to reduce mp consumption and add more HP/MP:)

ty

1 hour ago, bentorero said:

i said i spam macro so its also like auto hit when the debuffs are on reuse

chaos symphony used some times 

will check on ur light to heavy set reco. i guess u are talking about the +7 set effects

no chance that i would waste 5 ncoins for mp 

will explore more on the APs. mine was to reduce mp consumption and add more HP/MP:)

ty

Yes, +7 heavy set effect add +32 mp recovery sit/stand/run.

Then your problem  is from Resonant Halo toggle which increases MP Consumption by 35%.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I play healer on an ton and can complain a lot about ppl who do not respect mana consumption.

Biggest mana consumers apart crafting are feohs but I cant complain on them as they learn very early that remaining without mana mean death and they respect that.

Other classes - no offence if they are not idiots then they can be big a.ss  h.oles to pretend from healer infinite amount of mana, no matter of reuse time or playing situation like resurrecting others and similar.

So lets talk about ISS.

ISS use subclass to get damage pasive.

Same with dual class - decide for damage.

ISS set all ability points on warrior to do damage.

ISS buy jewelry to do damage.

ISS have shirt do do damage.

ISS have hair accessory to do damage.

ISS is full of talismans for more damage.

ISS is full of dyes for more damage.

ISS have weapon for dama ge and no mana/hp.

ISS created in that way from his avatar an very low near zero Damage Dealer witch will newer be real DD.

And then play like an a.ss h.ole and use attack skills which consume a lot mana compared of his total mana  amount (more than 10% each hit example total mana is on non buffed ISS like 7k and skill like Chaos Symphony consume 1775 mana each use) and when is time to rebuff he cant as he don't have mana any more

And an ISS si supposed to gain mana with normal attack

AT least be fair and don't cry on healer if he cant give recharge or rebirth if they are in reuse.

Reroll to feoh and play it so long to understand and respect amount of mana you have on disposition.

Archived