Update that I am waiting for

Skills

1. Rebuild attak skill quantity. We have too much skills from items and all toolbars are full of them. But for farm we use only 5, for pvp we use maybe 5 from skill tree, others are from items. These "others" are mostly deffensive/support type. Good example is is iss, or healer how it should be. "Bad" example is mages, where 2 nucks: one reduce elemnt, second just hit. But there is also skill which one reduce mdef. Why don't you make only one skill? Tbh, I don't use these nuke at all because of efficiency. Skill where dmg. turn in hp is useless with life servers build: it's slow for pvp, non-effective for pve. 

So rebuild skills, adjust their cool down.

Buffs

We have so many items for buffs, also we have whole bar for consumables...

Is this hard to make only one buff for sonatas, one for melodies, one harmony, few resist buffs from enchanter and healer? Prophesies,  items skills, self buffs.. are ok.

Item skills

Make abundance and other (giant/etc) skills being able auto use.

Gap

Control gap between newbies and tops. It shouldn't be over 200%.

Drop

Make items obtainable not only by top tier, it will slowly decrease RMT factor. 

At this moment, you force customers to RMT. 

5 bucks per char per mont will be ok for 80% of active players to bring REAL drop.

10 bucks for +100%, $15 for +100% more.. Let the spots clean from bots.   

Loot

If I open loot box it should have decent to its price items. I want to have a choice between boxes for 2000 k ncoins and 200 ncoins, for example. Different loot lists, and people will buy what ever they want.

These expensive loot boxes with descent gear migh rebalance economy to the right way, reduce rmt and, at least, make most of players geared and happy.

Consumables

Add decent consumables for newbies and people who don't have all items. Your packs are almost useless.

I hate thay buying 30-days pack I can't use this at olympiade. How is this possible????? What if newbie want some fun from start? This newbie definitely will not make hero, but he must to take some fun for money paid.

Reduce prices way that people paying 100 bucks/month could have comfortable gaming experience.

Support

It's awfully slow and "do not provide services" that players looking for.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Buffs

We have so many items for buffs, also we have whole bar for consumables...

Is this hard to make only one buff for sonatas, one for melodies, one harmony, few resist buffs from enchanter and healer? Prophesies,  items skills, self buffs.. are ok.

Can I add to this?

Dominator Buffs

Dominator -- because it's the Clan Master of Buffs -- should get EVERY buff, including all prophecies and heals, tank aura, dagger, archer and warrior class buffs, that every class has, only as one buff for each buff type. One Dominator buff that covers all prophecies. One Dominator buff that covers Melodies and Sonatas. One Dominator buff that combines heals and tank aegis. Instead of a tree and a circled wall of shields, you get a damn Forest of Protection. You get the idea.

Expensive to learn in terms of SP/greater runes and higher MP cost than the actual class buff (the original class would be more "efficient" at buffing their version of it) and maybe 2%-3% less effective than original class that gives the buff.

But being a Dominator should really mean something compared to other buffers. I bet it would also reduce the number of auto-bots running around, since people won't need two buffers for prophecies plus a healer in their macro parties. 

More crazy ideas later.

10 hours ago, BlackIce said:

Can I add to this?

Dominator Buffs

Dominator -- because it's the Clan Master of Buffs -- should get EVERY buff, including all prophecies and heals, tank aura, dagger, archer and warrior class buffs, that every class has, only as one buff for each buff type. One Dominator buff that covers all prophecies. One Dominator buff that covers Melodies and Sonatas. One Dominator buff that combines heals and tank aegis. Instead of a tree and a circled wall of shields, you get a damn Forest of Protection. You get the idea.....

That will be an imbalance, imho. I meant reducing the number of old buffs, because we don't buff only one sonata or melody, but we could do so. It release slots for upcoming new skills. 

upd.

Ofc, domi could get a new (old) skills, such as clan invincibility.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Like 1