Free Event REWARDS!

Hello all,

I was wondering, has any1 gotten any good rewards from the free event or is it just me that i've receives a few silenites, enchant scrolls and ss/pots? 

The only serious one i got is a sayha's talisman for 1 day that it didnt even give the active skills... 

Previous event I got banned by ncwest security system and wasted dragon event time till unban. When I asked support about at least free jewelry for banned toons (cuz all have got that) thay said, "we do not provide for free..". What?.. 

It didn't change anything in my life (‐+-5% in damage, few days in month..).

But do you really still expect something? 

I was not expecting much, but hoped to get at least a few Rune Stones from the event - so far I have not gotten any.

NCWEST you had a good opportunity to help players at least learn their skills and make the ridiculous rune stone price go down a bit, but you cannot give us even that. At the moment one Rune Stone costs around 160kk (Naia), so learning one skill out of a few costs 1.280.000.000 adena and at the same time you nerf everything, even a daily quest reward goes from 3kk to 1.2kk as apparently 3kk was too rewarding... 

Yet another fail.

On 8/31/2020 at 10:29 AM, Rodah said:

I'm going to open all my words tomorrow evening.  

Between 2 toonsI have roughly;

200x LINEAGEII

350x NCSOFT

550x TALES

I opened my my first batch of letters on Tuesday night (9/1) because I was scared NC would mess up and delete all the letters.  Rewards were pretty bad but it's free pots/adena so w/e.

Here is a summation of what I got;

17x Silenite

11x Elcyum Crystals

30x BEAR

80x GEAR

80x EWR

400x EAR

Bazillion Pots

I'll Post second batch 10 days.

Well, after the L2Store event i think that the Letter event got nerfed. Maybe its my opinion, but as a player that posesses 4 PCs and i pretty much farm every free event, in the 1st 2 weeks i got better drops. Not mentioning that the High Rewards never come to the table.

4 hours ago, TeraPatrick said:

Well, after the L2Store event i think that the Letter event got nerfed. Maybe its my opinion, but as a player that posesses 4 PCs and i pretty much farm every free event, in the 1st 2 weeks i got better drops. Not mentioning that the High Rewards never come to the table.

I noticed this too. I think they nerfed the event. The drop rate is low compare to the 1st 2 weeks of the event. 

I farm often between 6 pm until midnight and noticed also that the drop rate was way lower than before.

There you go, they give you something but it is nerfed.

For the event, only drops like @Rodah and I opened far more on 3 chars.

On ISS I got Sayha Talisman for a day ... Yuhuu for the rest it allows player to sell those items and get some income.

Edited by extase1987

So, Letter Event rewards summary, with 12 toons farming, without considering the nerf:

1x rune stone
1x royal white save ticket
1x bewr
1x essence of time
1x sayha talisman stg 6 1day
59x bear
940x ear
163x gear
166x ewr
64x silenite
62x elcyum crystal
125x freya charisma potions

Looking for more rewards just for checking the "free" event! 

Edited by TeraPatrick

14 minutes ago, TeraPatrick said:

So, Letter Event rewards summary, with 12 toons farming, without considering the nerf:

1x rune stone
1x royal white save ticket
1x bewr
1x essence of time
1x sayha talisman stg 6 1day
59x bear
940x ear
163x gear
166x ewr
64x silenite
62x elcyum crystal
125x freya charisma potions

Looking for more rewards just for checking the "free" event! 

I have to admit it and congratulate you, because using 4 computers to run 12 toons has to be skillful.

I don’t even have a patience anymore to use 3 toons at the moment of the game, i dnt even want continue here after this update of tomorrow.

GL to all who will be.

• Like 1